• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Veronica smiled listening to him "I've just raised my Pokemon with love and cared for them training them but none of them have evolved. I brought five Pokemon here with me all the starters from the five regions and all of them are still in their basic form all powerful." she smiled looking at Ivy's Pokeball "I hope to teach kids that it's not entirely necessary to evolve Pokemon. That they can but no matter how small a Pokemon is if it is raised and trained correctly that it can still be powerful."

She smiled as she watched Rudolf poke the Pokeball. "This is Ivy, my Bulbasaur" she said. "I've had her since I was 11." she smiled more "Training Ivy here was what made me decide to listen to what my father told me when I was younger"

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
Years
iaza15356645761600.gif

Ani455MS.png

Bulbasaur…. What a nice choice. Rudolf has always liked grass-types for some reason; they just had so many different kinds of personalities. Of course all Pokémon have their own unique personality, but usually something that had the same template or revolved around the same instincts. Grass-types were very varied in comparison. They could be aggressive or cool or even extremely silly. Their habits were unique to their own, not limited because of their type.

"What was it that your father told you?" Rudolf had to ask. "Also, tell me a little about yourself while you're at it. I'm very interested who my assistant is as a person."

Rudolf never had someone working for him before. He wanted to be a cool, kind boss someone could talk to. The thought of being that gave him joyful jitters. It was pretty neat, after all. The novelty of it all.

----

Otoño walked aimlessly on the road coming from the school building. He didn't have a detective scent like dog Pokémon or anything, and he couldn't communicate with humans, so he was on his own here. He looked back and forth, letting his eyes explore the scenery. Tall buildings seem to spring up everywhere from the ground, thousands of classrooms and busy teens studiously focused on their work. Everything had a clean and friendly atmosphere. Even so, the wild Pokémon stuck to their territory and were seemingly afraid of the humans, Otoño noticed. He wondered why. Humans weren't all bad, he knew. Most of them. There was that friend of his master back when his master went to school himself. What was his name? Tristan?

Tristan was a mean fella. He was the trainer of Otoño's father, and neither of them really liked Otoño. Tristan didn't like him because he was expecting a Chikorita or something when his master said he needed Otoño's father for breeding. And Otoño's father didn't like his son because he was hideous. Just like his disease-ridden mother. But that didn't really matter to Otoño until the day when Tristan and his master got into a bit of an argument about it. It was a nasty conversation, filled with a lot of bitterness.

"That thing doesn't deserve to be my Bayleef's son," Tristan says. "He's ugly and literally stupid."

"He's great!" His master says. "Just because he has dyslexia…."

"I can't believe I let you do this. How did my Bayleef even agree to this?!"

"Um, well, I just kinda left them in a room together; I didn't have to do anything special to make the offspring a certain way…."

"So what you're saying is that this bastard child is the product of a rape?! You let my Bayleef get raped?!"

"What?! No! It was-"

And then his master was hit really hard in the face. Otoño wouldn't have any of that. It was a good thing the police humans never figured it out that Otoño was the cause to Tristan's hospitalization. They thought it was the Bayleef considering the grass-type attacks and no evidence of his master being there, and they put Otoño's father down by euthanization. It should be sad and guilt-inducing to Otoño, but….

But Otoño's father isn't really his father. Rudolf is.

Last edited:

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Veronica smiled more "My father told me that as long as a Pokemon is cared for in the right way even if it doesn't evolve it can still be more powerfully than a fully evolved Pokemon, I've experienced this myself when I was a kid and traveling. My Treecko took down a Slacking while I traveled in the Hoenn region." she smiled before hearing Rudolf ask to know more about her.

"Well, I'm 18, I train only grass type Pokemon. I've been to all of the regions with my little sister and her friend. I waited a year to start traveling to keep her out of trouble, and my father was the one who taught me breeding. He's been a Pokemon Breeder going on forty years now" she said smiling. "now you tell me about yourself if you don't mind"

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
Years
iaza15356645761600.gif

Ani455MS.png

"Me? Well…. My mom left when I was very young, and my dad and I lived in a shelter for a while because we didn't have a lot of income. I got into breeding because my studies helped me unwind, I suppose. I studied and studied instead of going on a journey. I just can't get enough about taking care of Pokemon. Silly, really. Heh. Um…. Oh, right, my dad then came into some money. We're pretty well off nowadays. He gives me all kinds of neat stuff. And I guess you could call me a very ridiculous kind of person. I just like being quirky, you know? Er…. I'm not really looking for love right now. None of my romances have gone right. I- I also have a Carnivine named Otoño. That's about it for right now." He said with an awkward grin. He poured out all he could think of, and after thinking about it, he was kind of embarrassed how disorganized it came out. Barely any depth to it. Rudolf was never any good at interacting with new people for the first time.

Rudolf rubbed his hands together compulsively.

----

Otoño decided to take a rest on the lawn of a funny-looking red building that he was pretty sure was called a "Center" or something like that. He began fidgeting on it, letting the tiny bristles of the grass tickle his body as the sun soaked into his chlorophyll. Peaceful and enjoyable, but he was beginning to miss his master. He started to think of the soft songs his master used to sing to him when he was a newborn; the small staccato tunes that Rudolf hummed when Otoño got restless or was upset about something. Otoño was awfully small back then. Not like now. He was big now. Very big. Half the height of his master and twice the width. But nothing has changed on the inside. All he really wants usually is to be held. Like the old days. But his master doesn't treat him like the old days because he's big.

Otoño can only wonder why his size matters. He's still Otoño.

"Sentret!" a little creature angrily stated at the basking Otoño. It had its stubby little hands on its hips and eyes ablaze with ferocity. Otoño was on his territory.

Without so much as a second thought, Otoño smacked the little beast with his leaf, sending the creature flying into the wall of the Pokémon Center. It cried in pain the poor little thing, for when Otoño raised his head; he noticed that the Sentret must've landed arm-first, breaking all the tiny bones in it, as it was tightly clutching it as it sobbed. It tried placing its paw on the ground again to run away, but screamed as the pain only became worse. It laid right down on the Earth, wallowing in self-pity and agony.

Perhaps Otoño was too big to be little Otoño he was before.

Last edited:

SelenaStar

Who says you're not perfect?
Years
After her confession to Vince, Sel had averted her eyes down to the floor, feeling completely unable to look him in the eye for fear of what she would see. The thought that she had hurt Vince, one of the people she had grown to care about most not just within the Academy but in her life generally, was painful. Yet, she couldn't bring herself to lie to him. Should she look up into his eyes, tell him she was mistaken, he was the only one for her...it would be so much easier. Or to tell him that she just loved Valorie more, that he wasn't enough...that would be difficult but equally as easy compared to her current position. She felt as though she were being so unfair to both Vince and Valorie, asking for their patience almost in this impossible situation.

When Vince touched her shoulder, therefore, Sel flinched slightly and looked up at him hurriedly, convinced that he were about to strike her or something. But the look on his face, so gentle and understanding, was in many ways worse than any physical blow he could have dealt her, for it reinforced her feeling that she was being unfair to both him and Valorie. Her eyes widened as he hugged her, and she stiffened for a moment before relaxing and bringing her arms up slowly, holding his back loosely.

In that moment she felt drained, emotionally and physically. She sighed and rested her head on Vince's shoulder, closing her eyes before she began bawling uncontrollably, as his words were making her feel like doing.

Then he said...that.

The reaction was instantaneous. Selene went rigid in his arms, eyes flying open and just staring at a random point in front of her. Oh...man. She didn't realise how strongly he felt...at all...she wouldn't have believed he'd have used...that word...this complicated matters even more.

"I...I can't, Vince," said Selene in a tone that was somewhat warning as she stepped backwards and removed herself from the hug, but kept a light hold on both of Vince's hands in both of hers. "I know that ideally I'd respond...in kind...but I just can't right now. But I...do care about you, so much...even though it might not seem like it right now. I really do..."

The atmosphere around the two of them felt suddenly stifling, and Selene felt breathless. Was this...panic? Anxiety? She shook her head, like a dog trying to rid it's head of water, and smiled nervously at Vince.

"I should be in class...but...do you want to get out of here maybe? We could go train somewhere...or just you know, talk?"

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
Ciel nodded shyly. "Kay I will..." he mumbled. "Thanks..." He stroked the Absol's fur. "I'll take care of him..."

Ash looked at the Quilava and smirked a little. She could guess what it was thinking as it looked at her. Didn't need telepathy to do that. It was incredibly obvious. Shrugging she turned an eye toward the match outside. Sh wanted something to do, to sate her boredom... would this do it? She wondered...

Ah man, being a teacher really sucked sometimes. All of the excitement of battles, of journeys, just seemed to suck the fun out of everything. Ash briefly considered picking up the idea of painting but rolled her eyes seconds later. That involved sitting still. Really, when was that gonna happen?

Skye looked at the three Pokemon leaving the Center and held back a groan. Looked like he had to go mediate didn't he? He left to see the two Firetypes facing down Arcino. Skye shook his head as Rama rolled his eyes. This was gonna be a smack down... likely. Even though the Grovyle had lost to a bug... but that bug was Volca.

"A-hare you nuh-normally thih-his stuh-stupid or are yuh-you hah-having an off weh-week?" Skye muttered to himself, rolling his eyes at the idiot Pokemon. Really, there were injured people here.

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Brian

"Ok, that sounds fun..." Bri said quietly. He was still blushing a lot too, and he smiled. Thyme smiled ad leapt to the ground. She narrowed her eyes and walked over to the group of pokemon.

"I'm Thyme..." she said simply. Duster edged away from her and Frost shot them both an odd look.

"Sometin the matter Duster?" Frost said, and she shook her head. Drizzle grinned at Vaper and smiled.

"Oh, you'll love it here! It's a great place Vaper!" he said with a smile, causing Thyme to narrow her eyes just a hint. She shook her head and turned back to the other two.

Outside the pokemon Center

Nova staring at Arcino and growling.

"Get lost. I have better things to do than waste time with an insolent brat like you," he said, his tone deadly. Vulpix was growling a bit now too. They had left and tried to walk away, and the idiot followed them? Didn't he know what fire types like them would do to a grass type like him? Arcino snorted.

"Humph, you cowards. All talk and no substance. Come on, if you think you can," Arcino said. Nova burst out laughing. He shook his head and chuckled again.

"Oh, you arrogant grass type. Heh, I wish Thyme were here. You two would be perfect. Heheheh... Anyways, step off. We have better things to do," Nova growled, his tone deadly. Both he and Vulpix had taken a very aggressive posture, and Arcino assumed his battle stance.

"Arrogant? Humph, why don't you back those words up?" Arcino said as the two fire types began to circle him. Nova smirks and charges at Arcino with Flame Wheel. Arcino's blades turned an orange color and he swung at the wheel, catching it and tossing Nova into the air. He felt something slam into his head and reached back and grabbed Vulpix. He threw the fox to the ground and slammed him with Brick Break, sending the fox rolling. Nova landed and charged again, only to get hit by Rock Slide after a half a step.The growlithe growled and got back to his feet as Vulpix shook his head.

"Think that will stop us?" Nova growled.

Quin

"Heh, um, you're welcome..." Quin said, unaware of what was going on outside. He smiled and leaned back in the chair. He still had no idea what exactly he was supposed to say or do right now. He was no good at these things, but he was happy to stay as long as he was needed and wanted here.

Leena

Leena smiled and spun around.

"I'll go talk to them!" she said as she vanished through the floor. After a few moments giggling and all sorts of laughter could be heard. Leena returned a moment later.

"Hm... They say that they'll help us! But what's odd is that they saw some people in here already today..." Leena said quietly. Could those have been the friends Snype was talking about?

In the lobby

Ezar narrowed her eyes at Quillie.

"Relax guy. Don't set your tail on fire. I'm Sandshrew... I mean Ezar," she said. Logana walked over to her and Quillie. The Venonat smiled and wiggled her feelers.

"Hi! I'm Logana!" she said happily. Ezar turned to look at her.

"Um... Should one of us go help Arcino?" she asked.

"Nah, he's being stupid. Let them beat him down. It'll be a good lesson for him." Logana said.

HunterZero

Maverick Hunting til the end
Years
Calnith Sol NeverWind

"KingClaw use Scald!" Calnith shouting ordering his Krabby to use a water-type attack. The Krabby then fired a powerful stream of boiling hot water from his mouth at the Drowzee.

"Drow use protect!" Oliver shouted in response to Calnith's previous command. A green orb the covered the psychic pokemon as the stream of boiling water came a it. As the attack came at the Drowzee it was blocked off by the protection orb that the Drowzee had made.

"Tch," Calnith growled under his breath as he watched the attack get blocked. He thought of what kind of pokemon Drowzee was. "Drowzee is high in special defense and health so physical type attacks should do well against it," He said to himself. What kind of attack could KingClaw use? X-Scissors would work perfectly against Drowzee if KingClaw could get in.

"KingClaw use X-Scissors!" Calnith ordered figuring his plan would work. The Krabby then charged at the Drowzee.

"Drow use Shadow Ball!" Oliver ordered, the boy smirked he knew that the Shadow Ball was going to fast for it to be dodged. Calnith watched as the ghost-type attack flew straight for his Krabby. As the Shadow Ball flew through the air dust, grass and dirt flew through the air as the attack flew towards it target.

"King......," Calnith was about to change his order but it was too late, KingClaw got blasted by the attack and sent flying across the ground. The Krabby quickly got back up and went charging at the Drowzee. As the Krabby got closer Calnith thought of an idea.

"Drow get ready for another Shadow Ball," Oliver said feeling a bit cocky. As the Drowzee began to charge up another Shadow Ball Calnith put his plan into motion.

"KingClaw use Scald by the Drowzee's feet quickly!" Calnith shouted. The Krabby then fired the boiling stream of water from his mouth and by the feet of the Drowzee making the water splash in the psychic pokemon's face. "Now X-Scissors!" The red haired trainer shouted.

All Drow could see was water in his face but, then glowing green claws came right through the water and slashed it. The Drowzee was knocked back onto its back.

"Drow get up I know you can win this let's not lose two times in a row!" Oliver shouted to his pokemon as the Drowzee struggled to get back up. "Good now let's end this Psychic!" The boy ordered.

"KingClaw look out!" Calnith shouted as a blue aura surrounded the Krabby as Drow's eyes began to glow blue. It was too late to do anything since the Krabby was now sent flying into a nearby tree. "Darn.......return KingClaw," Calnith sighed as his Krabby appeared knocked out.

"Alright you won this round but let's see how you do against Cerberus!" Calnith shouted as he tossed the Houndoom's pokeball into the air. The pokeball released the Houndoom in a flash of light as it reached it's highest point. As the Houndoom appeared he let out a howl and then glared at his opponent.

"That's one mighty fine looking Houndoom," Oliver said as he returned his Drowzee. "Let's see how he fairs up against my Starmie!" He exclaimed as he tossed a pokeball to the ground releasing the water psychic type pokemon. Though Calnith had an advantage over the psychic aspect of Starmie getting over the water will not be easy.

Vincent Xackford Luna

Vince felt much better after he had told Sel how he felt about her. He regretted it though, he felt it would only cause more confusion and pain to her and that was the last thing he wanted.

When she said that she couldn't respond it didn't break Vince's heart, he understood that she must be going through a lot at the moment and he would wait for what she would say.

"I should be in the hospital by now but they won't miss me and training sounds nice so let's go," Vince said putting on a big smile, right now he just wanted everything to go back to the way it was when he first got her, everything was much more fun and exciting. "Where do you plan on going?" Vince asked trying to change the subject. He didn't care where they went he just wanted to get out of the school for a moment.

"I don't think we ever went to the Icy plains together," He said remembering what happened a while back. He also remembered being attacked by Team Rocket there but he quickly shook his head trying to get that memory out of his mind. The only good thing to come from that place was Blitz evolving, Blitz......Vince remembered how the nurse said that his Charizard still needed to be in the pokemon center while the rest of his pokemon were alright.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years

Drayden

Drayden observed what Kenshin's Dratini was doing but said nothing about it. The two seemed receptive to eachother, and he had to wonder... Continuing on to answer one of the other student's questions.

"Some pokemon display genetic mutations that cause them to have 'odd' appearances. Many times these are adaptations to the pokemon's environment. Perhaps this particular dratini used to live in a body of water with a high iron cencentration, causing the red/silver color scheme to help it blend in better than a blue/silver one..."

"Unless I'm mistaken, that's all there is to it. On the note of oddly colored pokemon, I should warn all of you that painting your pokemon is incredibly dangerous and should not be attempted without the assistance of a professional. We've... had issues with that before."

Drayden sounded rather unimpressed admitting that last part. Who decided that covering their pokemon in a toxic substance that stopped their skin from being able to breath was a good idea? The world may never know.

"Now... in comparison. Let's take a moment to examine one of the traits of a Haxorus."

Drayden took one of his own pokeballs and released a Haxorus. The large dragon-raptor pokemon with an axe for a face let out a low growl at some of the nearby dragons, startling them. Drayden however patted the pokemon's side, tearing its attention from its potential opponents so as to assure it that this was not a battle.

"This is Haxorus, the final evolution of Axew. While Haxorus's pre-evolutions are tame enough, by the time it reaches full maturity you will find yourself with an apex predator on your hands. Haxorus is a pokemon that won't be happy on a vegetarian diet by any stretch of the mind, leaving you with two options. You can either buy special food for it, or you can let it out to hunt. Now, the latter is very straightforward... If you choose to buy special food for a haxorus or other pokemon like it you must be sure to get your pokemon plenty of exercise. Haxorus in particular are known to love traversing mountainous terrain at high speeds."

"Dragon pokemon are widely known for being relentlessly powerful physical attackers, though certain species variate. In general they are reasonably sturdy, independent pokemon who should be treated with respect. Dragonite for instance, the final evolution of Dratini, has been found to be incredibly intelligent not to mention OG, YEAH. So intelligent in fact that they can be taught to understand complex english and even /read/, though just like most pokemon their mouth is not designed in a way that allows them to speak our language, nor do their hands allow them to write easily. It has even been theorized by some researchers that a dragonite may even grow more intelligent than your average human. You'd be unwise to assume they don't understand you. This of course varies with age."

"Now... On to your assignment. You have the rest of class, and you can leave when you're done. For your assignment, I want you to pair up with one of your fellow students. For those of you that do not yet have your first dragon pokemon, I want both of you to make the time to travel up to the mountains and try to catch one there. For those of you that already have one or more dragon pokemon you have choices. Pair up to catch more, or discuss the training of and battle with your peers using your dragon pokemon."

Last edited:

SelenaStar

Who says you're not perfect?
Years
Frowning, Selene began to lead the way out of the Academy. At least Vince had, thankfully, seemed to have agreed to drop the deep discussion of 'Us' and accepted her invitation to train - after that rollercoaster it would be a welcome distraction to workout with her Pokemon and get them stronger. Perhaps she was being a fool in allowing herself to be distracted by all this relationship drama anyway...she had gone to the Academy to learn and to train, and recently she had been doing neither...as much as she may try to convince herself that it was a healthy work/life balance perhaps she was just putting her heart over her head once more. Which, given the confused status of her heart, wasn't such a smart idea.

"...You're supposed to be at the hospital?" she asked in a questioning tone slowly, looking sideways at Vince with a slight grimace mixed with a genuine confusion, "and why is that exactly? What did you do to yourself?" Her tone was genuinely curious, yet light as though she wasn't too troubled by the revelation. In truth, though, she felt herself worrying about Vince - he was supposed to be in the hospital and here she was putting him through Arceus knows that emotional trauma...that couldn't be good for stress levels, and Selene knew that stress levels were not supposed to be high generally, least not when one had been hospitalised. But she hid this from her tone, there was no way Vince would tell from her questions that she was nervous for him, she needed to find out just how serious he was hurt before she decided whether to march him right back to the Hospital wing or not.

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
Pala watched the fight quietly and shook her head. "This is gonna be mean," she stated firmly, waddling toward the battlefield. Rama grabbed her by the neck fur and dragged her away. "No Rama! I wanna help!"

"You don't need to," Rama commented. "The dude's got this." Skye had to agree. As hilarious as it would be to have Pala blow up the fight with Bide, it would be unnecessary pain to his precocious bear cub. Skye didn't want that so he waited a few moments more.

Ash loved being a teacher right now. This whole incident was so funny, she was having trouble breathing. Thefight was hopeless! Type advantages really. The poor creatures. Anyway... she should probably check on the trainer in that room. She walked over to the door with that big, trouble-making grin on her face.

Ciel flushed again and looked down, thinking hard on what to say. Then he froze and nearly leapt out of bed as the door was unceremoniously thrown open. A woman, barely exiting her teen years and with teal eyes as vividly unseeing as the sun, tossed her blonde hair out of her face and grinned. "So how's everybody doing today? Anybody sick, dying, suffering from boredom, tempted to commit arson? Come on give me details! I wanna know just what's going on here!"

HunterZero

Maverick Hunting til the end
Years
Vincent Xackford Luna

"Oh it's nothing really Sel don't worry!" Vince said rubbing the back of his neck with a small smile on his face. "I just ran into some trouble with this strange girl that's all and we had a pokemon battle that got a little out of hand nothing to be worried about," He added as he then took Shade's pokeball out and released the little Zorua.

<Oh now Mr. Grumpy wants to talk to me!> The Zorua growled at Vince turning away from his trainer. Vince sighed and then bent down and picked up the Zorua and placed him on his head.

"Sorry little buddy for snapping at you," Vince said as he pet the Zorua on his head rubbing his hand along his back. Shade calmed down and then laid down on Vince's head curled up like a small ball.

"So don't worry about me," Vince said as he made a friendly glance over to Sel. "Where do you want to go?" He asked walking along side her.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Jimmy slowly opened his eyes and got up. "Ugh, what the hell happened? Where are those Gastlys? We gotta make them..." he said before noticing the two gassy ghosts lying on the floor. He rubbed his eyes, he was still dizzy from the ghosts' attack. And his Pokémon didn't look like they could take much more. He sighed. "C'mon guys, let's get outta here. We'll come back after you're healed, if it's not too late."

Grim shrugged. [Fine...Whatever...] she said, in the same voice tone she always speaks in.

Starr, however, was the exact opposite. [Yay! More battles! And training! Hehehe!] he said, sounding like a hyperactive child. He was weak, but soundded like he had a lot of energy left.

"Okay." the boy said, and retrieved both Pokémon inside their Pokéballs and then walked towards the exit. No more fooling around. He needed his Pokémon if he wanted to train them. His face had the same expression it ahd when he first walked into the dorm. Nothing had changed, except for...well...you know.

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
Kenshin Ren

Kenshin would not say a word. He wasn't going to admit anything about his Dratini, where he caught it, how he caught it, what his area was like. Not a dang thing to contribute to the class or even about his own pokemon's origins. Not at all.

Now when that Haxorous came out, Kenshin flinched from the dragon roar and Dratini. . .It just curled itself closer to Dragonair and shivered, frightened from the bigger scarier pokemon and crying.

N

Now there was a small telepathic Dragon roar directed towards Drayden's Haxorous. Only towards that Haxorous, so that no one else should hear it. N on the other hand. . . he knew what had just happened. Matter of fact, he looked somewhat embarrassed as he rested his hand on the pokeball that telepathic message came from. He gave an apologetic expression to Drayden, obviously not wanting to say a word about it FOR GOOD REASON.

Kenshin Ren

Now Drayden gave them their last assignments and he looked towards his own Dratini. . . still hugging that Dragonair. Then he looked to Valorie while he had one of thos Anime sweatdrops on his head. (Because they show up so often in the pokemon anime)

"Um. . ." He points to their pokemon, nervous uncomfortable chuckling also there. And a small bit of a flushed embarrassed face. ". . . M-m-mayb-be we should. . . um. . . work on this. . . A-a-a-assign-me-ment t-t-toge-gether?"

Pull yourself together Kenshin, he wanted to say to himself.

N

N looked to Drayden, totally trying to avoid the subject of what exactly had happened a moment ago by asking a question all interns should ask at this moment. "Is there anything you would like me to do Professor Drayden?"

Last edited:

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
Maxwell

As Maxwell and Genevieve cot closer to the Pokemon Center, some figures started to get more and more visible. It was a Grovyle fighting a Growlithe and a Vulpix, the winner of this fight would seem obvious to anyone, but Maxwell wasn't really sure, you never knew what could happen.
"Genevieve," he said and stopped, "Let's wait until these guys are finished battling, I don't want you to get hurt by their attacks."

Quillie

Quillie saw how Ezar's eyes narrowed,
"Relax guy. Don't set your tail on fire. I'm Sandshrew... I mean Ezar," she said.

Quillie laughed,
[Relax? Don't set my tail on fire?] the flames from his head and back shot out, [Heh, I AM calm right now. You should see me when I'm angry. Well anyways, it's a pleasure to meet you Miss Ezar.] he smiled at Ezar. She had a nice tail, not as nice as Duster's but it was still good enough for him. Meanwhile Katam had gotten up, his face had also returned to it's original colour.
[Hi, I'm Katam! Who are you? It's a pleasure to meet you!] Katam said as he vibrated his cheeks towards Ezar and the Venonat that had showed up.
"Hm, a Venonat? Maxwell would be interested in that one." Quillie thought for a moment, then he looked at Logana,
[Hello, I'm Quillie, it's a pleasure to meet you too Logana.] he said. Afterwards, Logana and Ezar was talking about helping "Arcino" with a battle. Quillie looked around, he had totally forgotten about that woman from earlier, and that Grovyle seemed missing too. The Quilava smiled,
[I'm not too sure that he'll loose. He is a really strong pokemon, I can feel it.] he said to Ezar and Logana.

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
((OOC: lol, Maxwell has seen Nova before, remember? He may recognise Bri's growlithe.))

Outside the pokemon center

Nova growled and shook some rocks off of his back. Vulpix padded up next to him and they didn't even have to say anything. They were going to bring him down, no matter what. Vulpix charged in with Quick Attack while Nova circled around. Nova used Double Team, and the two Nova's charged towards Arcino. Arcino was slammed into by the Quick Attack, and kicked Vulpix away, then swung his blue-white blades, smacking Nova upside the head. The Growlithe didn't even flinch as he used Flame Wheel. He crashed into the grass type hard, knocking him to the ground.

"You won't beat me!" Arcino growled, holding Nova's head as the dog tried to Bite his head. Arcino formed an Energy Ball and blasted Nova on the nose with it. Nova yipped slightly and Arcino shoved him off. He rolled back to his feet as Nova lunged again. The Growlithe was rewarded by a smack to the head with Brick Break. He shook his head as Vulpix got up and fired some Embers at Arcino. Arcino spun and swung his Leaf Blade, slamming it into the weaker Vulpix hard. Vulpix yelped and hit the ground hard. Nova growled angrily.

"Don't you touch him. He's part of my pack..." Nova growled angrily. Arcino turned around and used Synthesis to restore some of his health ad chuckled.

"Pack? What pack? All I see is a pair of wimps that are too weak to stand alone!" he said arrogantly, and Nova growled louder.

"I'll show you..." he said as he dove into the ground. Arcino chuckled.

"Think that will help you-" He said as Nova came out under him. The grovyle hit the ground as Nova went up int the air. Arcino used Rock Slide as Nova landed, and the rocks slammed him to the ground. Nova grunted and struggled to his feet.

"It's... Gonna take more than that..." he said, panting heavily. He took a few halting steps forward which turned into a graceful trot, which he turned into a Flame Wheel, blasting towards him. Arcino was hit by the attack and shoved back a few feet, holding Nova as he spun. He growled and slammed the Growlithe into the dirt and leapt back, panting heavily. Nova groaned and got to his feet, only to be smacked by Briack Break, knocking him out too.

"Humph... Any other insolent fire types out there want a beating!? None of you can stop me!" Arcino said loudly. At the very least, Quillie would have heard his boasting. He panted some more and used Synthesis again, looking at the unconcious Vulpix and Growlithe. He was still hurt, but he was the victor!

In the lobby

Ezar shook her head when she heard the shouting by Arcino.

"What a brat," she said annoyedly. She gave Quillie an annoyed look and growled, "Hey, why are you staring at my tail, creep?"

"Oh, relax Ezar! I'm sure it's nothing! Nice to meet you Katam and Quillie!" Logana said happily. Ezar shook her head and stood up.

"I'm going to get our human and get him to deal with Arcino..." she said as she began to walk towards the room Ash, Ciel, and Quin were in.

Quin

Quin leapt to his feet and glared at the girl that was barely older than him. He was slightly Aura sensative, but not anough to do anything with it. But he could feel that she was an Aura user. And he could see plain as day she was blind.

"Um... I think you have the wrong room lady..." he said quietly as Ezar strolled past her and over to Quin, who reached down and picked her up. Seriously, what was going on out there? This was only going to make things worse for Ciel and freak him out more! What was Skye doing? Didn't he know how messed up Ciel was right now?

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
(OOC: Really? Oh yeah! Now I remember ^_^', herpderp.)

Quillie

[Wh-What?!] Quillie said blushingly as Ezar noticed him looking at her tail. Katam looked at him to,
[Hey Quillie, are you some kind of per-] Katam didn't have time to finish the sentence before Quillie used his Double Kick to send the tadpole Pokemon flying. The Tympole eventually landed on Logana's head,
[Oof. S-Sorry...] he said to the Venonat. Then something reached Quillie's ears, wait what? What did that Grovyle say?!

Quillie stormed out of the Pokemon Center emitting an agitated roar,
[Insolent?! Fire-type?! BEATING?!] he walked up to Arcino, [You take back every last one of those words or I'm going to beat you down to the ground from your high Rapidash you overgrown gecko!] Quillie's eyes were burning with rage, he glared at Arcino with a look that seemingly could melt stone.

Maxwell

Maxwell saw as the two Fire-types got beaten by that Grovyle, but wait... Wasn't that Growlithe Nova? What was he doing here without Brian? Did he run away or something... No that couldn't be it... Suddenly, Quillie stormed out of the Pokemon Center, he did NOT look happy. It seemed like he was challenging that Grovyle to a battle...
"Quillie! Come back here!" Maxwell yelled, the Quilava just growled at him,
"Qui, qui!"[No Maxwell, I have to do this!]

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
JImmy checked his map and quickly spotted the Pokémon Center. He put the map in his bag, then his hands in his pockets, and proceeded to walk over there to have his Pokémon healed. Everything was quiet and peaceful, but on the way to the Pokémon Center, he saw some Pokémon. There was a Grovyle that seemed to have defeated a Growlithe and a Vulpix. He smirked. "Wow, that one's strong. But it probably has a trainer." Jimmy said to himself. Then he saw a Quilava that looked like it was angry with the Grovyle. And then he heard a voice that sounded familiar. He spotted that Maxwell kid, and his girlfriend. Maxwell tried to stop the his Quilava, but the latter was really eager to fight the Grass-Type Pokémon. Or at least he looked like it was.

"Hey" Jimmy said as he approached them, "What's going on there?"

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
"Hmm... so they were here already huh? Well that's saddening but at least the ghosts are on our side." Snype said, scratching his forehead a bit. Must have just missed them. Well now Snype was left with nothing to do other then prepare for the big night. Snype gave off a large smile and quickly began to head on inside.

"Comon Captain! I wanna meet the crew mates! Hehehe..." Snype said happily as he tried to push open the doors.

Mark stepped in and turned the old doorknob for Snype and allowed him to go inside. Hopefully the ghosts wouldn't try to break their legs either.

Kikpanther

Not a beginner that's for sure
Years
Austin strolled casually on the grounds, hands in the pocket of his tan jacket. By his estimate (which was more like the last time he looked at his watch) he had about an hour and a half before class started. More than enough time to enjoy the breeze and air. He walked with his eyes closed, letting his instinct guide him around while he hummed an old tune.

His happy calm was interrupted periodically however by the worries of his guardian Ledian. And it was always when he was at the good part too! He could hear the trumpets picking up tempo, the piano speeding up the scales, a big crescendo, right before the big high note, and then--BAM! Another one to the face. Austin opened an eye to see his Ledian flying backwards in front of him with that worried face she had at times like these. She poked at his face again with one of her white-balled hands and teased his other eye open. He frowned at her, the music dissipating from his head.

"What is it now?" He asked for the tenth time. Again, she started tugging at his coat to pull him on forward and rush him. It didn't do much, as her small arms couldn't quite drag his heavier body along no matter how much she tried. "Come on, Ledian. Quit it," he said, lightly pushing her off of him. "We're doing great on time. I've got like an hour and the class is right around the corner!" He pointed down the way, the sidewalk going down far enough where the turn to the building was miniscule in perspective. "Now that that's settled," he said without waiting for her reaction, "can I please just take my time here?" He walked around her and continued on his way, going through the playlist in his mind for the next beat.

It didn't take long for her to zip back in front of him and try again. "I hope you realize this really slows me down." He could have been half way down this sidewalk if she just let him be! She didn't listen and instead persisted in her attempts to speed him along. He sighed in defeat. "Alright, alright. I'll jog a little bit or something." Ledian frowned at him. Austin sighed again. "Sorry. I'll run." Her face lit up then and she rushed toward him, wrapping her thin arms around his neck in a hug. He dug into the pocket of his coat and took out a small pokeball. With a tap of a button he enlarge the spherical capsule. "I apologize in advance, Ledian." She made a noise in question and pulled back to look at him. He tapped the ball to her back and in an instant she was coated with a red beam that sent her into her little ball bedroom.

Cruel, but necessary. Man, she was not going to be happy later. He shrunk the ball and put it back into his pocket, happy he wouldn't have to worry about it for some time. Now, now... Where was he? He didn't think about it long before his attention was taken away by figures to his left. They sat and stood by the doors of many buildings. They didn't look familiar to him. True, he didn't have active conversations or meetings with ever kid in school, but he saw a lot of people in his day and these two screamed new. Maybe because they seemed like they didn't have anything to do and instead of doing something fun they hung around building entrances like loiterers. The girl of the group of two sat on the bench, her blond hair obscuring some of her face. She wore skinny jeans and a blue shirt describing some band he'd never heard of. In fact, they both wore blue. The boy--whom he could guess was at least three inches taller than him--wore a blue hoodie and jeans, and not just any jeans! Those jeans that a pre-made with holes. He never really got those. Why would you buy jeans post-destruction?

For some reason the blue was getting to him. Maybe they were dating or something. People who dated liked to match clothes sometimes, maybe that was it. Or they were both BFFs and they pick a day out of the year to wear a certain color. This year was obviously Bonding Blue. Still, their color commitment made them just a little more interesting to him. Well, he had time to kill. Why not do a little meet and greet? He turned and jogged towards them both. As he got closer he noticed the girls dark highlights. He wasn't going to lie, he thought they looked pretty nice.

"Sorry to interrupt," he said to them when he arrived, "but you two seem pretty bored. Are you new here?"

OOC: My first post! Sorry if it's a little uh... Yeah. >w>

Back