• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
Years
I'm sorry to hear that, Epic-Latios-Fan. I hope you get another shiny to replace it soon.

Congrats on the shiny Shroomish/Breloom, DarkBreloom!

Congrats on the shiny Totodile, Lake of Retro!

I would like to join the Eevee race too. Umbreon is my favorite shiny.

This week's random hunt is... Happiny! Chansey will also be accepted.

Years
Hello id like to join i dont have any shinies the closest i ever got was a shiny unknown that died in one hit even though iwas 10 lvs below it. Im currently searching for a shiny eevee through breeding, ponyta wild, golett wild,

DarkBreloom

Wesker Hater
Years
Just lost a shiny ho-oh :( 7,321 SR's Im So Stupid I wanted To blame my manectric but....

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Years
aah that sucks
Im currently on the hunt for a shiny poliwhirl i had the idea yesterday while playing soul silver i realized i hadnt caught one yet then i thought well then my first will be a shiny wish me luck :)

Weber

Thats Farfetch'd
Years
  • Seen Oct 29, 2013
im still alive, just hunting a useless pokemon known as charmander, i swear i will get it though.

congrats everyone else with your shinies and best of luck to those who are shiny racing, i think the club should do it more often...

Chr. Draco

Spatial Rift
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 6, 2024
Hello, It's been a long time, happy new year and sorry for being late.

Congrats on new shinies first of all and interesting ways of getting them, It looks like we're now in a swarm of shiny pokemon, so catch yours while you can.

To DarkBreeloom: sorry about your ho-oh but look at it this way, the next one will come in a shorter time and stronger than that one.

BTW, I would like to join the race about eevee but I can't, reason, I already SR'ed it last year and haven't evolved it yet. I wonder who will win, put your bets to who will win, maybe we can put the winner in the shiny hunter magazine.

Well, I'm organizing my hunts and updates for now, so, until next time.

Happy hunting everyone.

SS01

#PoC Collab
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
Hey guys. Bad news and good news.
Bad news: I'm going to have to drop out of the eevee race.
sorry, but I'm just crazy busy right now.

Good news: I closed my shop due to WiFi
issues, so now I can devote myself fulltime to
hunting!

I decided to breed Snivy.

One last thing: Epic-Latios, where did you get that sig?
and do you mind if I use it for myself? With credit, of course.
Just wondering.

Last edited:
Years
lol today i was hunting a shiny poliwhirl at school and my friend were like your still hunting that poliwhirl and i was like first rule of the code of being a shiny hunter never give up

Years
lol today i was hunting a shiny poliwhirl at school and my friend were like your still hunting that poliwhirl and i was like first rule of the code of being a shiny hunter never give up

I think I speak for everyone in this club, please try to make posts a little bit more interesting and longer. Just a tip.

Update:

- Torchic : 1250 SR's

- Drilbur : 180 MM'd Eggs

I feel like both of them aren't going to shine for a while, but it's still in the early stages.

Spritingyoshi22

That guy over there
Years
Quick update:
I have planned to resume shiny hunting on saturday as i havn't been
able to for a decent amount of time due to homework. Other than that nothing else has changed in terms of eggs/encounters/SR's.

Years
I think I speak for everyone in this club, please try to make posts a little bit more interesting and longer. Just a tip.

Update:

- Torchic : 1250 SR's

- Drilbur : 180 MM'd Eggs

I feel like both of them aren't going to shine for a while, but it's still in the early stages.
sorry im kinda new to the group just trying give an update on what im doing

G-Money

Polychromatic Iridescence
Years
It's my first anniversary as an SHC member!! :cer_boogie:

shiny Totodile

Congrats! And I can't make good sigs, but I can make really bad ones if you'd like. :P

I would like to join the Eevee race too. Umbreon is my favorite shiny.

Awesome!

Hello id like to join i

Welcome to the SHC! :)

Just lost a shiny ho-oh :(
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm really sorry to hear that. :( Get another one soon!

maybe we can put the winner in the shiny hunter magazine

"lol" that's a brilliant idea!

Hey guys. Bad news and good news.
Bad news: I'm going to have to drop out of the eevee race.
sorry, but I'm just crazy busy right now.

Good news: I closed my shop due to WiFi
issues, so now I can devote myself fulltime to
hunting!

If I understand this right, what you're trying to say is:

Sorry guys, but I have bad news: I won't have any more time to shiny hunt, so I won't be hunting Eevee. Luckily I have a lot more free time now (because I closed my Wifi shop), so I'll have a lot more time to hunt now! I'm going to go for a shiny Snivy.

"lol" :pink_laugh:

looky what i got

Congrats!!

While I appreciate you trying to help out the club, I don't really think that's necessary. Everyone has their own posting style - some people jot quick updates, some type beautiful novels, and others take everything everyone else said and compose it into something that's as long as a novel but ends up being a quick, often nonsensical reply to what others are saying; the people who post like this often have absolutely no idea what they're talking about, and they also tend to post obscure factoids such as the date to the year that they joined the club. :pink_sneeze:

Basically, feel free to post in whatever way is most comfortable for you. Don't worry about length or anything; we're happy to have you posting in the club! :)

Last edited:

SS01

#PoC Collab
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
43 Snivy.
G-Money, I meant my video game time. I wondered for a sec if it was worth editing in, but didn't bother./embarassed But I'll be back in the race, I thought I had a ton of things this weekend, but I don't.
Also, I'm going to start over soulsilver, and reset starters. we've got a road trip in a few weeks, so it'll be a good time to do it. I wonder if shinies like the Québec wilderness? I just thought of something. in SS, you can see shininess on the selection screen, so what if I get two at once? noooo...

And I RNG'd myself a shiny litwick, don't think that counts for club purposes,
but just since it's my first one.

Last edited:

DarkBreloom

Wesker Hater
Years
Dont Believe previos post i got hacked by my brother

okay this i really darkbreloom the person youve been listening too is my dumb brother who knew my password and i only have the shinies i started with i didnt even find my voltorb yet i see all the posts my brother posted and im sorry plz dont let him join his username is "racter457".

SS01

#PoC Collab
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
Feels like around 100 Eevee. (I don't keep track of SRs, as far as I'm concerned,
it's wasting time you could be doing more resets.)

okay this i really darkbreloom the person youve been listening too is my dumb brother who knew my password

lol! guess that's what you get for telling people your password!

One more thing. Does anybody know if synchronize affects gift pokemon, such as Eevee? Thanks!

G-Money

Polychromatic Iridescence
Years
I finally got some time to hunt!!

639 Eevee.
409 Spititomb. (I know, not much. But it's an improvement!)

G-Money, I meant my video game time.

Haha, alright. I totally read your post wrong, "lol." So you have less time for video games overall, but that time you spend on video games will be spent solely on hunting. Got it. :cer_wink:

And having two shiny Johto starters would be a great dilemma to have!! I would love to have that "problem," "lol."

No, RNG shinies don't count for the club. I would go so far as to say they're not even shiny - those trickster Pokemon just painted themselves with an illusory veil to make themselves look shiny, but they aren't really. :cer_laugh:

okay this i really darkbreloom the person youve been listening too is my dumb brother who knew my password and i only have the shinies i started with i didnt even find my voltorb yet i see all the posts my brother posted and im sorry plz dont let him join his username is "racter457".

"lol" what a situation! I don't think this has happened before, haha.

One more thing. Does anybody know if synchronize affects gift pokemon, such as Eevee? Thanks!

Synchronize only works for wild Pokemon and legendaries (who don't roam), unfortunately. "However, [Synchronize] does not apply to ... Generation IV's roaming legendaries and its non-legendary one-offs, including Bebe's Eevee and the Porygon in Veilstone City."

SS01

#PoC Collab
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
Over 100 Eevee.

I finally got some time to hunt!

Great!

No, RNG shinies don't count for the club. I would go so far as to say they're not even shiny - those trickster Pokemon just painted themselves with an illusory veil to make themselves look shiny, but they aren't really.

Okay. I'll keep my RNG in Trade Corner from now on.
Note that when I fix my WiFi (which may be a while, or never)
every SHC member gets a free one. If your interested, PM for details.

And I see we are no longer using the ''ShinyDex'' on the first page.
It's too bad, although I imagine the upkeep of such a thing might be tedious.

In addition, if anyone cares, I'll be on a ski vacation from this Thursday to Saturday.:P
There is WiFi there, but I want to do as many things as possible, so you probably won't see much of me.
Farewell!

Last edited:

Arceus Whisper

Shiny Hunter
Years
*Drum Roll* I FINALLY BEAT WHITE *calms down* now I can start shiny hunting with the new (for me) improved Masuda odds, I'm so excited i can also now transfer pokemon from my heartgold
I think I'm gonna Masuda Charmander while RE'ing for Litwick
EDIT: Thanks Keruso for pointing out my typo

Last edited:
Back