• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Spoilers] Why Does Ash's [Spoiler]...

Gary0ak

TPP ROM Hacker
Years
Why does Ash's Charizard make a comeback and not me? I know that this new season is revolved around N, but if Ash's Charizard makes a comeback, I think I deserve at least a cameo appearance. I guess there's nothing for me to do than to live on the Internet as Gary Mother Freakin' Oak (._.)

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 22
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
Well, who knows? You appeared in Sinnoh, and Ash's Charizard has nothing to do with you O_O. I hope you appear on a cup or something like that. And you know Gary Mother Freakin' Oak is your internet counterpart, he's not you right? Just like Green/Blue, they're your game/manga counterparts so they're not you lol.

masterquestmq

Enthusiastic Rom Hacker
Years
  • Seen Nov 19, 2023
Well you're no longer a competitive pokemon trainer anymore my friend...

you're retired and working to be a Pokemon professor.
Last I checked you were shadowing Prof. Rowan in the Sinnoh region..
but u never know maybe your studies might just bring u over to the X Y region
Cause would love to see you again.... I always liked your character and you will forever be Ash's greatest rival (even though he beat you)

Years
  • Seen Feb 16, 2013
Because the writers don't want you destroying Ghetsis,the plasma's,N, or anyone else important.

Back