• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Somniac

Probably sleeping.
Years
So, how's the DCC been? I've spent the last week in and out of hospital, which wasn't fun really.

Still, I'm home now which is something to feel grateful for I suppose :]

What'd I miss?

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
@Jz
Haha.
Nah, use whichever you want. [: I spent quite a while planning this team- only the training will be rushed. It won't be EV trained, though, but I already know what the moves and the like will be.

@Somniac
You okay? x:
You didn't miss much- just PC being down for a while haha.

Aura Vitae

Down, Sword Hand!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 23, 2019
Finally, after three tries I beat the final boss in Devil Survivor Overclocked.

dcjboi

With Quiet Courage
Years
  • Seen Sep 27, 2022
Anyone know anything I could do to get myself out of a slump and become inspired to do something?

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Hey, Roc. [:
I've been meaning to ask you, but keep forgetting when I see you around DCC. If you don't mind my asking (and if you do, that's fine)- who were you referring to on the "Thanks, PC" thread?

>_> Online radio, y u play dubstep?

Edit:
Didn't see the above post.
Hmm. Perhaps remembering that life is short as it is and you should enjoy it while you can?

Crux

Evermore
Years
@Slender:
Hahaha, you saw that?
Well then, a real nice girl. One with a gentle soul, brutal mind, and die hard heart.
I actually threatened to punch her when I first talked to her, and i'll be damned if that wasn't the best threat i've ever given.
I won't be saying any names mind you! Neither of us even knows the other's. X)

I've actually not heard much dubstep. :I

@DcJ:
Slender's got the right idea!
Pull yourself together and stop wasting your life, and live a little would ya?

Somniac

Probably sleeping.
Years
@Jz
@Somniac
You okay? x:
You didn't miss much- just PC being down for a while haha.

I was in a car accident, well, some guy pulled out infront of me whilst I was on my bike doing roughly 50MPH, got off kind of lucky I guess, broken arm, and 3 fractured ribs. My bike is totaled but insurance will cover that. I'm all good now, at least, all I can do is sit back and recover. 'Take it easy for a few weeks' turns out to be something I'm terrible at though, sadly. I miss my daily running/jogging.

I...wait, what?
I don't even know how to reply to that haha.

Clearly, you're the shiny gyarados that everyone desires.

Finally, after three tries I beat the final boss in Devil Survivor Overclocked.

I love devil survivor, that final boss is an arse though. Shin Megami tensei games are usually great.

>_> Online radio, y u play dubstep?

Ugh, tell me about it >.> the only one I've found which is kind of consistent is Kerang, and even then it plays damn Don Broco >.> Can't understand how that man gets on kerang, much less scuzz. He's not even rock. ./rant.

Crux

Evermore
Years
@Somniac:
That's why you need to learn to do this!
[ythd]zoT7nNsv9wI[/ythd]
Tsk, someone get this lady a scotch!

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
Years
@Somniac:
That's why you need to learn to do this!
[ythd]zoT7nNsv9wI[/ythd]
Tsk, someone get this lady a scotch!

First thought was the street was going to be painted in brains.

I don't know if I should call this a ninja in training or someone who got lucky.

I've played through both of the DS games. The music for them is some of the best I've heard.

Aura Vitae

Down, Sword Hand!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 23, 2019
I can't tell whether the guy in that video is incredibly lucky or just a ninja.

@Somniac, You're lucky if all that you got was a broken arm and a few fractured ribs. Yeah though that final boss is a real pain. He kept killing all my Samarecarm users which left my first few attempts with the MC muted and during 30 some damage with regular attacks because I put almost everything into magic.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Hey guys! Been a little MIA lately and I apologize for that, but I'm back. ;) I hope you didn't get into too much trouble in this thread while I was gone.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
We got a snowstorm today... 30 cm is announced.. yet the schools aren't closed. Seriously, what's the point of our snow days if they always use it in June..

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
Lucky you, school closed because of bad weather, never had it here. Even if it has bad haze with the PSI over the stated reading needed to close schools, they do not care anyway and still carry on.

Never seen snow before by the way, how does it feels like?

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Cold and slushy. Unless it's like -15°C or less, it becomes icy.

Here's a good tip. If you ever see yellow snow, don't eat it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back