• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Forum Adventure!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Alright, that seems to be enough. You ponder things for a while and come to the conclusion that Ditto is not canon, Eevee is closer to canon since game-Gary picked it in Yellow Version. Yes, that seems about right.​

1) Bouffalant

2) Shuppet 1 vote

3) Wailmer

4) Ditto 2 vote

5) Eevee 3 votes

6) Smeargle

> Eevee.
003.gif
133.gif

Your partner is an Eevee, a male such, and it's currently sitting on the ground next to you, just waiting to go out adventuring at... Now where were you headed really?

You take up the map again.

358xv79.jpg

No, not that one.

Spoiler:

There we go. Now, where should you go first on our adventure? Were you headed somewhere in particular on this fine morning?

1) The beach to the east.

2) Route 121 to the west.

3) The huge PokéMart mall to the north.

ShadowMirror

Ready for the Battle
Years
I say the beach, hopefully we can learn to swim before our adventure, I mean she probably doesn't know how to right? She thinks that as long as she can remember is only last week so she can't be to smart, lets help her learn,

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
1) The beach to the east. 2 votes

2) Route 121 to the west. 1 vote

3) The huge PokéMart mall to the north. 1 vote

> The beach.
You are a young, bleak girl and the least you'd want is to look like a vampire when you go out and meet people. Better get a tan going at the beach before you do anything else! Also, you're not sure if you know how to swim, so perhaps you should practice for a bit.

You go east and reach the beach, with Eevee following you happily. There are not many people here yet, only some earlybird surfers. You magically change into a bikini and decide to test the waters.

It's cold as ****. Still, you splash around a bit in an attempt to learn the art of swimming. Or at least staying afloat.

Suddenly, something brushes by your leg. Shrieking, you rush up on the beach, only to turn around and see a wild...

1) Frillish
592.gif

2) Slugma
218.gif

3) Latias
380.gif

((Every choice I present to you will have its own path of story. Or at least its own way of tapping into the story.))​

ShadowMirror

Ready for the Battle
Years
Slugma, weirdest yet most exciting choise.

(Not trying to influence you or anything but it would be awesome if Eevee eventually evolves into Glaceon)

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
Presenting before me are 3 choices... God, I hate choices, Why are they even invented anyways? Well, whatever, I shall choose Latias coz I like it to be... ::::8

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
1) Frillish 1 vote

2) Slugma 1 vote

3) Latias 1 vote

There seems to be equal probability that the thing brushing by your leg in the water would be a Frillish, a Slugma or a Latias. But which one do you really want it to be? Really really want?

Magykx

It's too cold for you here.
Years
Latias because it would be so cool seeing a legendary right off the bat in your journey. (Kind of like Ash and Ho-oh)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
1) Frillish 1 vote

2) Slugma 2 votes

3) Latias 2 votes

Seems like it's difficult to see if it's really a Slugma or a Latias, there. Perhaps we need the opinion of at least one more person?

Legend

Kingslayer
Years
Latias. For reasons.

(Logically speaking: Water is super effective on a Slugma so it avoid water like I avoid homework.)

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Latias bcuz it a legendary and it would be cool to find a legendary in sea xD

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
1) Frillish 1 vote

2) Slugma 3 votes

3) Latias 4 votes

> Latias
380.gif

A red and white, rather large pokémon peeks up at you from the water with its yellow eyes.

"Hi!" it says.

"AAAAAAAAAH!" you say and suddenly magically change back into dry-land-clothing again. Eevee growls at the unfamiliar face.

"No, don't be like that!" the Latias says and comes up from the water, hovering in the air but trying to stay out of sight from the other few people on the beach. It's cool though. They are busy surfing or worrying about their tans.

"I need your help!" the legendary continues. "My brother has been kidnapped and I'm... I'm not brave enough to free him alone. I need a pokémon trainer to help me! Please?"

What do you reply?
003.gif
133.gif

1) "Of course, lemme hop onto your back and we'll fly away and rescue him in a mo'!"

2) "I will help you, but I need to get stronger and catch more pokémon first!"

3) "Hell no, you just interrupted my morning tan session so if I'mma help you you've gotta do me a major favor first!"

ShadowMirror

Ready for the Battle
Years
2. Lets catch a few friends that could help us on our quest.

(you dont know how much i wanted to type option 3)

Last edited:
Back