• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Film Last Movie You Watched?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Anyone here likes Pitch Perfect? That was the last thing I watched and I think it's pretty good~ The songs are nice and rebel wilson plays a really funny character :)

ZetaZaku

AEUG Pilot
Years
Last movie I watched from start until end was Boyz from the Hood on TV. Seems like a generic ghetto movie. Most scenes were predictable, but the movie was still entertaining.

dannichols

A Theodore Tugboat Fan
Years
The last movie I've seen in theaters as of today is Rise of the Guardians. The last movie I've seen on home video is Hotel Transylvania.

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
Years
Role Models

I've wanted to see this movie forever and I'm so glad that I got to because it's hilarious. It actually taught me a few new phrases that I strive to use in mature conversations.

Years
Iron Man 3. I don't know how much I can say without spoiling anything, but all around it was a good movie verging on fabulous. There were some great exchanges between characters. Not the same ad libbed dialogue, but still great. This one felt the most "comic book" of the Iron Man films, and as much as it irritates me a little that they changed somewhat from the (relatively) grounded portrayal or science and superpowers and all that in the first two, I can accept the changes because this is a post-Avengers movie. I don't know if I like it more than Iron Man 2. I might. Probably. More than anything it made me want to rewatch Kiss Kiss Bang Bang which has the same leading man and director and if you're seen it you'll immediately recognize that director's hand in this movie.

bobandbill

one more time
Years
I last saw The Kings Speech as it was on tv, so we recorded it. I found it was a pretty decent movie, and it has some particularly entertaining moments in it. Hurrah for loosely-based-on-history films!

Haven't seen anything in the cinema for ages... not sure if I saw anything after that Batman film tbh.

Aurora

seven years here and i finally figure out how to d
Years
I decided to re-watch Les Miserables. Despite its high melodrama and length, it's a good adaptation of the musical, and by extension, the book. I could watch it multiple times more!

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
The last movie I watched was Mirror Mirror on HBO a while ago with my sister and my dad. It's funny, and I like funny movies, so 10/10.

Years
Last sunday I was watching "The Grey" with Liam Neeson. It entertained me, but overall it was meh. Everything was too focused on wolves as a main danger imo.

Years
After seeing Star Trek Into Darkness last weekend I went and watched the old Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan. It's one of the better old Trek movies, but kind of slow. Not a lot happens in it.

I also finally saw the last Twilight movie just to see how that trainwreck finally ends. The only thing I'll say about it is that I wish I had seen that in theatres so hear all the shocked cries of fans.

I also saw Anna Karenina, which was better than I'd expected. (I don't like Keira Knightly so I don't seek out any movies she's in normally.) It makes me want to reread all those old Russian novels with their hundred pages talking about farming... yeah.

Oh, and I saw Cowboys and Aliens. Which was a good popcorn movie. It's not quite The Fifth Element quality popcorn movie, but there was nothing bad about it. I don't see why the critics hated it.

Sandshrew4

Also known as Sandwich
Years
Last movie I watched in a theatre was Star Trek: Into Darkness. I loved it, it was amazing!
I also just saw Little Man Tate on TV, and it was one of this nice, heartwarming family films.
I strongly recommend both.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Machete

Good movie, but I really thought Machete would be an unstoppable killing machine but he's a regular person who doesn't take **** from no one and a part time badass. Still a good movie nonetheless but the trailer actually seemed much better.

7/10

Tetrakeet

Lilligant's Caretaker
Years
The Hobbit. Great movie if you like fantasy and adventure settings. It also has great comedy to lighten the seriousness. The next part probably won't be so happy though, as we (Hobbit readers) all know it will end bad for a certain person in the end. :(

Years
Last movie I watched was The Hangover part 3.

If you enjoyed the first two and like that sort of humour I highly recommend it. It had a different feel from the other two yet it managed to remain very entertaining and somehow, despite its differences, stay true to the original.

As always the portrayal of the characters was perfect xD

Last movie I watched was The Hangover part 3.

If you enjoyed the first two and like that sort of humour I highly recommend it. It had a different feel from the other two yet it managed to remain very entertaining and somehow, despite its differences, stay true to the original.

As always the portrayal of the characters was perfect xD

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back