• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023

Ehh, the rule 34 (while lovely) kinda killed LoK for me

legend_of_korra___mako_fire_bending_by_spiritrising7-d56klic.gif

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

That guy should just learn to do a giant flame kamehameha like that annoying protagonist from that really rubbish Jump series. Would save all the kicking and punching.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Just do some side-battles and pair them up like crazy.

I think you might have forgotten that Olivia becomes part of your units in the battle that ends with Chrom getting married to someone. So that doesn't quite work with her aha. ;;

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years
52.I wanted to marry Chrom with Olivia but he already has that darn 'C' Rank support with Sumia so don't think I can now.
But supports ranks only go up when you actively activate their support dialogue. :U
If you just leave it blinking they won't advance and you can marry him to the pink dancer. Or at least I think that's how it works.

69 huehuehue sixty-nine that's related to copulation

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Oh boy, I woke up pretty damn late today.

Gotta go see my parents now, at least the football will make up for walking in the rain.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
But supports ranks only go up when you actively activate their support dialogue. :U
If you just leave it blinking they won't advance and you can marry him to the pink dancer. Or at least I think that's how it works.

69 huehuehue sixty-nine that's related to copulation
But its not blinking its been activated from the first time I played through this file (when sister saved over it I was able to save from restarting completely with another avatar by one of the saved battles... at chapter five.) Otherwise I wouldn't have mentioned it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back