• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tool: Pokémon Moveset Editor DS

Status
Not open for further replies.

D-Trogh

Dead
Years
Pokémon Moveset Editor DS [PMEDS]

pmedsal9.png

This tool lets you edit the moveset of each Pokémon in Pokémon Diamond and Pearl.

Todo:
  • Add option to add attacks
  • Change icon (Like I have to do for all my programs XD)
Bugs:
  • No idea.. report them please :)

» Download (MegaUpload) [Mirror @ PROMH]

Last edited:

AmineX

Music Expert
Years
waw you impressed me D-Trogh
awsome new tool hasty to see your next tool
anyway good luck

Last edited:

PokeBud

Pokemon Hacker
Years
  • Seen Feb 27, 2010
NARC Hé, the same as WPEDS ?? Good tool

Edit: i have found it : Nitro expllorer 2 > persenal

Years
  • Seen Dec 28, 2011
alphabetical?

is it possible to bring the attack list into an alphabetical order???

D-Trogh

Dead
Years
Not in this release..
It could be possible if I adapt my code, but why should I.. :cheeky: :pirate:

Leitz09

*studying to draw manga...*
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 29, 2019
how come it doesnt work?? i used it on a pikachu for a volt tackle but nothing changed after leveling it up...

Chibi Robo

of the entire epoch!
Years
  • Age 28
  • Cali
  • Seen Apr 2, 2013
Awesome A pokemon moveset editor WONDERFUL!!!!!!!
Now I can make the ultimate MAGIKARP!

Years
  • Seen Aug 27, 2012
Apparently, my computer hates this program or visa versa. I use nitro explorer 1.2 to extract the correct narc and the select and load it.... that is where all semblance of productivity shatters. When I click on a pokemon, their moves are.... very wrong. Nothing like they're supposed to be. also, a lot of pokemon, when you click on them, simply crash the program. an error box comes up saying: Run-time error '380': invalid property value. any helpful advice?

D-Trogh

Dead
Years
Apparently, my computer hates this program or visa versa. I use nitro explorer 1.2 to extract the correct narc and the select and load it.... that is where all semblance of productivity shatters. When I click on a pokemon, their moves are.... very wrong. Nothing like they're supposed to be. also, a lot of pokemon, when you click on them, simply crash the program. an error box comes up saying: Run-time error '380': invalid property value. any helpful advice?
Erm.. That shouldn't happen unless you're loading a Platinum NARC file..
Another thing.. use NitroExplorer2b :paranoid:

Outermon

Really Bored
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 23, 2012
One small error I noticed. Sucker Punch is named Shadow Claw for some reason. It's right below toxic spikes. I love this tool btw. Thanks for making it. If you could I'd like to be able to edit egg moves, and also it'd be nice if I could change the names of pokemon with your Pokemon Data editor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back