• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shifted to the Pokecommunity

Years
  • Seen Jan 25, 2013
Umm hi Shift here new to Pokemon and the Pokecommunity so far I have taken a huge liking to battling and catching new pokemon!

Cheers Shift :D

Also what unova starter should I choose?

Last edited:

tajaros

Hi I'm dawg
Years
Hi, there Shifter! :)

If you like Pokemon Battling, you should go to the Battle Center Forums, there are some pretty great battlers out there, Or maybe you want to trade Pokemon as well then go to the Trade Corner for some Trading... :)

Or maybe join some Pokemon Clubs? :)

Oh and are you bored playing games, why not try some of our Hacks they're really good they're in the Emulation Forums and you should definitely go there...:) (Maybe you can hack your own games as well)

You should pick Tepig it's really strong! :) (Plus Fire-types are cool)

Anyways, Welcome to Pokecommunity! :)

Hope you enjoy your stay! :)

~tajaros~

Years
Howdy~

Don't worry fitting in here, things will go smoothly once you start posting reguarly ;3

If you like battling I suggest you go over to the battle center (I happen to have a link in my signature) I know they have some fun things being planned over there, so go check it out!

As for trading, the trading center is good place to start :D (obviously obvious)

If you have any questions, concerns, or just want someone to talk to I'm always welcome to VMs, just head over to my profile :3

Enjoy PC!

Years
  • Seen Jan 25, 2013
Ok thanks you guys I can wait to start battling and competing and yeah I might choose tepig then!!

Last edited:
Years
Hi there, Shift, and welcome to the community! :D It's great to meet you.

Hope you've been enjoying yourself here so far! We're friendly, so new members coming in are always a great thing. Go ahead and explore around, there's always something new popping up around here~! Anything you hope to do while you're here, or did you mostly join to get involved in a Pokemon community? :3

Anyway, I totally agree with choosing Tepig. It's a bit underrated but I find it super adorable. <3

So yeah, enjoy yourself here and feel free to contact me if you need any help, all right?

Years
  • Seen Jan 25, 2013
Ok guys thank you SOOO much for the warm welcome and yes I chose tepig and I love him! Again thank you so much

Back