• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PEDRO12's EVERYTHING TUTORIAL PART 2

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
yes i know how in general, but not how to do it, its hard to do it on your own unless you are a programmer, iin that case, you'll need to learn ARMXXXX the Xs being replaced by weird numbers and letters which have escaped my mind, this is the ASM (Assembly) Language, and helps you edit the very basis of pokemon games, other then that, you can't, you can however, insert 25 new pokemon, between 251 and 276, the only prob being, they will not appear in the pokedex !!

Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2012
Thanks I'll look into that... it does sound like a daunting task though...and again seriously good tutorial, it helped me so much!

Echidna

Years
you're welcome, and as for getting help with the ASM issue, ask an ASM hacker, ShadowMrk is a very good one..lol

Echidna

Years
no, because there isn't any. All ASM tutorials here say:

people who make asm tutorial said:
requirements for this tutorial:
people who make asm tutorial said:
background in programming

no one takes the time to do it from scratch any more !!

Last edited:
Back