• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Habitat List

Years
  • Seen Sep 18, 2020
I've never wanted to search a route for monsters (or if I do, say early on to scout my options, I'd only want to use a list that starts as complete anyway), only been after a specific monster and wanted to know what route it's on, so the habitat list is really of no use to me. I may just be too used to online resources, though; I tend to play at the same desk as my computer.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I love the Habitat list. Though now it's starting to bother me due to the later routes as well as the swimming/fishing route that have those really rare evolution Pokemon. But it's one of the new things that I am glad for as it is keeping me occupied and enjoying the game without having to go 'UGH I need to get on the computer and look this up' for a Pokemon later. I can just relax on my bed and play.

... Though sometimes it is tempting to see what Pokemon I am missing from the habitat list online. v_v

Wateria

The cute team Aqua member
Years
I love the habitat list as I can just look up what pokemon I am missing in it with going online to check.

Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Jan 29, 2013
I haven't really used it much yet 'cause I decided to do this playthrough not obsessing over catching every available Pokémon in an area right away, however I will be using it once I've completed the storyline and it sounds like it'll be very useful!

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
It's a neat addition because it lets me keep track of which Pokemon I've caught in an area. It also lets me look up which Pokemon live in an area without having to check Bulbapedia/Serebii as mentioned earlier.

Back