• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Deoxys?

TOKEYO-MONKEY

Ban me please
Years
Ok I did not make this up and I don't think it is real but I heared there is a new type of Deoxys! I was told thet this "new" Deoxys is like the regular one but with like wings and bigger ears please if you ever heared of this new Deoxys please tell me! Thanks :classic:

Last edited:

PichuSecretBase

Web Site Critique
Years
Yea there are three new versions of Deoxys..
n04_0514_sitebefore.jpg

but you seem to have it in your sig..

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
Years
TOKEYO-MONKEY said:
This is what this guy sent me in my E-mail...
poki.txt
makes you wonder dosint it?
er...that is very very very very very fake man XD you can tell he messed with a pic of Deoxys in a paint thing...XD

BigBoss

Banned
Years
  • Seen Sep 14, 2007
TOKEYO-MONKEY said:
This is what this guy sent me in my E-mail...
poki.txt
makes you wonder dosint it?

So Fake! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: could'nt you tell?

Serebii

Webmaster of Serebii.net
Years
  • Seen Aug 24, 2012
Deoxys55 said:
No! This is TRUE!!!!!!!!! Visit Serebii.Net! You'll see!!!!!
The new form is different to this obvious fake

Jirachi

is made of gold
Years
Yes, it is new. There is a picture, but Serebii won't let me right-click (although I want to post its picture for the good of everybody, not stealing) so just visit www.serebii.net.

Now close this thread.

Back