• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC Get-Together 2009 - Ultimate Trivia Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

shiny arceus

A god in a pokeball?? o.O
Years
well, what about arcanine?

EDIT: sorry, got confused and think about arcanine as an legendary since it is said in the dex entry...

Azonic

hello friends
Years
well, what about arcanine?
Arcanine is classified as a legendary Pokemon. However Pokemon has its own definition of "legendary" which include only the 35 Pokemon that meet the requirements. Arcanine may be classified as legendary, but it isn't one of the "Pokemon legends". :x

do i get extra points for this omg

Taemin

[i][b]MOVE[/i][/b]
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Dec 10, 2023
Right. As awesome as Arcanine is.. it's not 'Legendary'. xD

The answer was Entei.

That one goes to jigglyppuff8, Yuyuko, Recontra1234. :3

(As for adding up the score, I'll do that here soon when I'm finished with my run of questions~. Since right now I'm busy thinking them up. xD; This is why I wish someone else was on to help with this. I'm not even supposed to be one of the main ones asking questions. = = )

Anyhoo,

QUESTION 10:
The Pokemon anime series has had a lot of rivals, whether they were around for 1 episode, or the 4 seasons.. which one of the rivals used Roselia as their main Pokemon?
(again.. Japanese or dub name. either works.)

lulz.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
Drew/Shuu. Since he counts, riiiight? Riiiight?

Edit: Plus, that was your previous username... XD

Edit Again: Back I go to hearing Asakura-kun say "Thank you" in Engrish >_<

Azonic

hello friends
Years
Gee, that's a hard one, Drew.

Edit: OKAY THIS IS LIKE SERIOUSLY NOT FUNNY AT ALL AND... yeah well I'm losing a lot so I'm going to bed lol. Which I should have done 4 hours ago.

wait omg he said break. not drew that means I win. o3o;;;

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years
Both Nando and Drew used Roselia as their main Pokemon

Do I win for saying both xD

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Years
  • Seen May 20, 2023
Free emblems? I'm signing up, hopefully my keyboard won't hinder me too much. It's Drew if it matters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back