• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Signature Rules & Check Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guy

just a guy
Years
Just checkin in to see if mine is within the limits.
It's as good as Houndoom!

c wut i did there?

Want to know.. if mine is not too big?

379 height, but in my opinion, not a page - stretcher or big enough to notice.
Your signature is far from being too big. The limit is 600 x 350 pixels. Your signature is currently 379px in length and 230px in height. No need to worry.

Xaldin

Big things come in Nice packages.
Years
I didn't see the dimensions on the first page,so the sig's small,but I like it! :D

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen yesterday
I thought I would get this sig checked. Don't wanna be pushing any limits here c:

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
@LiteSandwich - Your signature is 70 pixel too wide. Maybe put the mugen tag below the first one or something? Because it is breaking the rules right now as far as I can see. :x And because you didn't see it on the first page (or so you say), I'll just state it here - Including everything from CSS, text, images and other stuff, your signature's dimensions, at max, should not exceed 600 pixels in width and 350 pixels in height.

@AWsquared - Nope, no scrollbars! :D You're good.

@リザードン - I can see a scrollbar. :x Might wanna mess with the CSS a bit, hmm? The background image seems to be under the limits, from what I can see.

Last edited:

Pechachu

Indifference, I choose you!
Years
So... Apparently my signature's too tall. I haven't been on PC for a while but while I was posting last time no one seemed to mind. x: On my end it's only 300px, but I don't want to remove the disabled tag without making sure first. I'm a bit of a CSS noob so I have no idea what I've dun goof'd here. Like I said, everything looks okayish on my end.

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2015
So... Apparently my signature's too tall. I haven't been on PC for a while but while I was posting last time no one seemed to mind. x: On my end it's only 300px, but I don't want to remove the disabled tag without making sure first. I'm a bit of a CSS noob so I have no idea what I've dun goof'd here. Like I said, everything looks okayish on my end.

Mind sending me the CSS in a PM? Perhaps I can find the problem.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Someone check my sig, the height of the banner's 250px, and the padding and banner on the CSS is 5px each, so it should add up to 270, but people are still seeing a scroll bar. -_-;

I'm not, for the record

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2015
If I'm not mistaken, the whole thing is 520px by 270px. I can't see a scroll bar either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back