• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shadow Lugia.

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
Years
Did you ever use it? I know that if you transferred it to a Gen 3 game while it's purified, you get a really good Psychic-type move (Psycho Boost!)..or, did you use it in X-D against Greevil to stall out his Shadow Pokemon?

Discuss.

Last edited:

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I always use it against Greevil since by that point, my whole team is purified, therefore they're weak to shadow moves. Lugia just tanks it all, and the man has a full team of shadow Pokemon. I did purify it and send it to Emerald though, but it didn't get used much after that.

Elaitenstile

I am legend
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 27, 2015
I would have transferred it to Gen 3 but I never caught it; that thing kept slipping away lol. But if I had it I woulda given it Psycho Boost and THEN transferred it all the way to Black n stuff.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
Like Syd said, I used Shadow Lugia during the late-game battles. I didn't have many shadow Pokemon on my team because they cannot gain levels. Shadow Lugia was the star of the team since it can take a hit and dish out damage.

I felt like Lugia wasn't nearly as interesting nor powerful once purified. When I eventually did that, it had a Bashful nature. I wanted something a little better, so in my second playthrough... I got a Bashful Lugia again. D: Screw that, let's just go to Navel Rock. :P caught a shiny Bashful Lugia

Sirfetch’d

Lugia is my least favorite legendary, so I was skeptical about using him however, I did and he was a great asset to my team. i hated purifying him though as that system was annoying :(

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
Years
I never used it, but I thought it was so cool way back then because Lugia was near-impossible to obtain in the Gen III games. I still have that Lugia in my Black 2 version.

Back