• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

DragonsArmys |Reqruiting|

ℨᶾanana

✪ Dragons Lead ✪
Years
DragonsArmys Official Thread |Reqruiting|

|Welcome all to DragonsArmys Officially Team Thread|
..:: [alink id=rank]Ranks[/alink id] :: [alink id=Synopsis]Story[/alink id] :: [alink id=features]Features[/alink id] :: [alink id=help needed]HelpNeeded[/alink id] :: [alink id=form]Application[/alink id] :: [alink id=member]Member[/alink id] :: [alink id=question]Question[/alink id] ::..

kxnc.png

[a id]Usebar_Intro[/a id]

Introduce
Greeting! My ID Name is KiraKonGxi and i would like to introduce to you all _DragonsArmys_ Official Thread.Its been 5 years i learn this hacking stuff so many path that i must get through but now i've learn everything except still low on ASM hack lol .okay now The reason I create this Team thread because i need a fews supports from u guys,to Complete our hacks GAME. And I've decided to gather hackers from the community to help me success this project together, so people can play our hack with Smile Face..

So what we waiting for let scroll down to view the thread content xD.

Current Project
j831.png

-Pokemon Lightning Gold
Hack of : Pokemon FireRed
RainVella Village(Full Map)#1
Spoiler:

[a id]Synopsis[/a id]Synopsis (Story)(About the we're not sure yet to use it)
Very Begining of the story, a Professor finds an acient stone chips found in the mysterious island, the stone is very large and it resembles a man, and in the mysterious island. according to legend theory there is a very cruel person who wants to rule the world by using legendary pokemon darkness, and all mission hampered by a legend and three pokemon legend, which is located on the island of mystery. After the incident professor concealed the matter. Then there is one group that knows the secret, and they learn a new thing that Professor could not know that in the cave there is a legendary pokemon evil and the only way to control the pokemon is just releasing the the stone that was found bound in the matter and Professor told you about all the ancient story and you are the person who will decide his world in a safe condition.

[a id]features[/a id]Feature
New Fakemon Starters
New maps
New story
New Region
New Legendary Fakemon
Day/Night system
New tiles

[a id]member[/a id]THE TEAM
[LEADER] KirKonGxi - FakemonSprites, TitleScreen Editor, Mapping, TilesInsert & Scripter

[a id]help needed[/a id]HELP NEEDED
A Co storyLiner
Scripter(Needed)
Mapper
Banner Maker(Not so Needed)
General Helper
Title screen Maker(Needed!)
Box maker
Beta Tester
A Fakemon Ow Spriter
A Fakemon Spriter
Music Editor

[a id]form[/a id]FORM
Skills:
Applying for:
Proof(Not so Needed):
GMT:
Contact Via:

Pokemon Lightning Gold Userbars
k5a.png

na3w.png

Thanks For your support ! -KiraKonGxi

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 17, 2013
Skills: Scripting, Music Editing (I can't make music), Title Screen Pokemon editing.
Applying for: Scripter, Music Editor
Proof:
Spoiler:

GMT: - 04:00 I think.
Contact Via: PC PM

ℨᶾanana

✪ Dragons Lead ✪
Years
Skills: Scripting, Music Editing (I can't make music), Title Screen Pokemon editing.
Applying for: Scripter, Music Editor
Proof:
Spoiler:

GMT: - 04:00 I think.
Contact Via: PC PM

Welcome to DragonsArmys! You're very talented about scripting, Nice Bro!

Years
  • Seen Aug 21, 2016
Skills: Basic Mapping
Applying for: Beta Tester and General Helper
Proof: N/A
GMT: GMT + 8
Contact Via: PM, Email, FaceBook

ℨᶾanana

✪ Dragons Lead ✪
Years
Skills: Basic Mapping
Applying for: Beta Tester and General Helper
Proof: N/A
GMT: GMT + 8
Contact Via: PM, Email, FaceBook

Nice now we got the general helper and beta tester, Welcome to the Team Bro.. :D

-Thread update!
Help Needed
.Scripter
.Title Screen Editor
.Fake Trainer Sprites Editor
.Fakemon Sprites
.OWs Sprites Editor
.Tiles Inserter
.Sprites Inserter
.ASM Hacker

Last edited:

Chaxmonster

Grand Duke of Hell
Years
  • Seen Aug 16, 2013
Skills: Spriting, Sprite Insetion, Graphics Editing & Story Composition.
To sum it all up, I can sprite, insert the sprites, create banners/headers/userbars, help with the story and give general advice.
Applying for: Whatever you assign me to, I can do all 4 at a decent level or higher level.
Proof(Not so Needed): As for my graphical abilities, you can check out my avatar and signature which are custom made by me. If you wish for me to compose a short story, then PM me on that.
And as for spriting, here's a quick bug type I just sprited up for a few mins.
sprite_zps836a9a9f.png

GMT: +3 Hours.
Code:
[url]http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/city.html?n=238[/url]
Contact Via: Here via PM or through skype. My skype being daniel96491.

Last edited:

ℨᶾanana

✪ Dragons Lead ✪
Years
Skills: Spriting, Sprite Insetion, Graphics Editing & Story Composition.
To sum it all up, I can sprite, insert the sprites, create banners/headers/userbars, help with the story and give general advice.
Applying for: Whatever you assign me to, I can do all 4 at a decent level or higher level.
Proof(Not so Needed): As for my graphicas abilities, you can check out my avatar and signature which are custom made by me. If you wish for me to compose a short story, then PM me on that.
And as for spriting, here's a quick bug type I just sprited up for a few mins.
sprite_zps836a9a9f.png

GMT: +3 Hours.
Code:
[url]http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/city.html?n=238[/url]
Contact Via: Here via PM or through skype. My skype being daniel96491.

Welcome bro to the team and thanks for the help..^_^

motb777

Spriter
Years
I want to join this if possible. :)

Skills: Spriting, Mapping, A little bit scripting (I lack the programm), etc.
Applying for: Mapper, Spriter, Storyliner (Great imagination), General Helper
Proof(Not so Needed): I only have proof for spriting: http://motb777.deviantart.com/gallery
GMT: Greece, GMT + 3:00
Contact Via: Skype, Facebook (PM for more info)

More info: I would like to join this in order to make a complete hack. From the thread I understood that you are well organized so this is why I'm applying.

Thanks in advance :)

M.L

Invisible
Years
  • Seen Dec 21, 2017
Just watch out with titlescreen insertion because alot of the time people can edit yhe pokemon ect but it can't look as nice as a 256 titlescreen and once you edit the titlescreen via the old method then you cannot insert a 256 titlescreen again :)

ℨᶾanana

✪ Dragons Lead ✪
Years
You're welcome kind Slendy.

SO...
What's my job again?

I'll update the thread and you will see what job that u will get ^_^.

I want to join this if possible.

Skills: Spriting, Mapping, A little bit scripting (I lack the programm), etc.
Applying for: Mapper, Spriter, Storyliner (Great imagination), General Helper
Proof(Not so Needed): I only have proof for spriting: http://motb777.deviantart.com/gallery
GMT: Greece, GMT + 3:00
Contact Via: Skype, Facebook (PM for more info)

More info: I would like to join this in order to make a complete hack. From the thread I understood that you are well organized so this is why I'm applying.

Thanks in advance

Accepted Welcome to the Team!

Just watch out with titlescreen insertion because alot of the time people can edit yhe pokemon ect but it can't look as nice as a 256 titlescreen and once you edit the titlescreen via the old method then you cannot insert a 256 titlescreen again

Don't worry i know how to change the title screen For Pro style.. :)

Here Guys Route A.1 Review.. What you guys Think?

Untitled_zps269df1de.png

Last edited:

Chaxmonster

Grand Duke of Hell
Years
  • Seen Aug 16, 2013
Hmm, seems like a nice overall design for the first route, but I've got a few things to note.

The double rocks within the forest, look sort of eye displeasing, the rock and grass patch or grass and 2 pebbles patch on the left side look much better.

Don't put the two signs right next to each other, put one in the beginning to notify you of the route and put the second one around an area where it notifies you of something special about that area.

For instance if it's near a patch of grass where there's a potion, it could notify you of how potions work or instead of a certain pokemon that resides in that patch of grass.

Overall it seems over clumped by an overtake of the forest
For instance the tree at the start, near the stairs, seems unnecessary.

And also the ledge in the middle seems too lengthy, but that might be just me.

Overall a good first map, which some minor details you should put your attention to, in my opinion.

Though, remember to wait for the rest of the teams' opinions beforehand.

Last edited:

ℨᶾanana

✪ Dragons Lead ✪
Years
Hmm, seems like a nice overall design for the first route, but I've got a few things to note.

The double rocks within the forest, look sort of eye displeasing, the rock and grass patch or grass and 2 pebbles patch on the left side look much better.

Don't put the two signs right next to each other, put one in the beginning to notify you of the route and put the second one around an area where it notifies you of something special about that area.

For instance if it's near a patch of grass where there's a potion, it could notify you of how potions work or instead of a certain pokemon that resides in that patch of grass.

Overall it seems overclumped by an overtake of the forest
For instance the one at the start, near the stairs, seems unnecessary.

And also the ledge in the middle seems to lengthy, but that might be just me.

Overall a good first map, which some minor details you should put your attention to, in my opinion.

Though, remember to wait for the rest of the teams' opinions beforehand.

Thanks for the information.. ;)

Chaxmonster

Grand Duke of Hell
Years
  • Seen Aug 16, 2013
Alright everyone, I just tested the first copy of the current BETA, with the first 3 maps, so to speak and it is heavily bugged.

I suggest that all of our mappers and tile inserters take a good look at it as the issues/glitches are mostly movement permission, texture, map connection based.

There are also minor text glitches with the signs, showing some random bugged symbols.
I feel a scripter should take a good look at those.

If anyone wishes to see my full list of glitches/bugs I've encountered in the ROM so far, feel free to PM me and I'll send it to you.

ℨᶾanana

✪ Dragons Lead ✪
Years
Alright everyone, I just tested the first copy of the current BETA, with the first 3 maps, so to speak and it is heavily bugged.

I suggest that all of our mappers and tile inserters take a good look at it as the issues/glitches are mostly movement permission, texture, map connection based.

There are also minor text glitches with the signs, showing some random bugged symbols.
I feel a scripter should take a good look at those.

If anyone wishes to see my full list of glitches/bugs I've encountered in the ROM so far, feel free to PM me and I'll send it to you.

Some oF the Bugs Fixed and Some are Not but i'm still working on that..so after the rom's has finish until GYM 1 i want scripter to be ready to get their hand dirty.. xD

Back