• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Main Thread] The Pokétrivia League! (COMING BACK IN 2014)

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
Years
Looks like I got the Audino mail wrong haha, I was thinking Skitty because of its chest area. Anyways, I'm glad that you still gave us the badge :D

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Looks like I got the Audino mail wrong haha, I was thinking Skitty because of its chest area. Anyways, I'm glad that you still gave us the badge :D
That was my thinking too haha. And I spent ages comparing Zigzagoon with Linoone for the mail and decided on Linoone because of the arrow, but ehh XD

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Linoone was right I was just rushing the post and accidentally put Zigzaggoon instead

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Interesting puzzles this week, they were fun! The Steel puzzle was pretty short but at least the fusion looked pretty cool and the Fighting puzzle taught me some new facts haha. I'm looking forward to next week's if you're saying they'll be awesome!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
These two puzzles will likely be extended because everyone has been playing XY and thus have totally forgotten about this (or at least that is what I am making myself believe because almost no one have done these ones).

Years
It does appear that the entire Internet is playing the games, yes.
In the meantime, you have more time to prepare puzzles in advance. Now there's a bright side! (unless you're also playing X/Y)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I'm also playing XY haha. But yeah this will give me a bit more time to make new puzzles as well so it's a win/win. People get more time to do them and I get more time to make the next ones while we all play XY. ♥

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
At least with XY out now we'll be able to have a pretty puzzle from all the Fairy-types, but I'm excited to see what's next!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Question, what's going to go on the Kalos emblem? To my knowledge, Kalos lacks a token small adorable legendary.
Just use Dedenne to be honest. ;D I'm sure there'll be some event Pokémon yet to come in Kalos and I highly doubt the Kalos badges will be collected by that time haha, hopefully it won't become a problem.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Since Kalos is going to be quite a bit away I'm holding off on making the emblem and seeing if we'll get a mini-legendary or not. There's already leakage of more legendaries anyways so one of those could be it or one in the future. We'll just find out. And if it becomes the time to distribute a Kalos Emblem and no Pokemon to put for it I'll come up with some alternative.

Anyways, the extension didn't bring in anything but oh weelll. Love you all who are dedicated to this anyways haha. I've been busy with video gaming and other things but I'll have the results up later today or something.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I'm not sure about a notice but I could see. However, whenever I do put up a new puzzle I ask for the facebook and the twitter to announce them so you can always keep an eye on those for new puzzles. :)

And speaking of which I am so sorry for the delay. @_@; I was going to take the downtime to do them but lmao it didn't last long at all. Should be ready within the week though.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Yes! School happened among other things but I am finally finding more time to relax and actually plan out some puzzles. If anything this puzzle league might be on hiatus for the rest of December as I get things ready but if anything expect something big the beginning of 2014! Since I actually wanted to do this big thing for Christmas but alas school (and my interest in PC waned for a bit as well. That you can say is among the 'other things' I said earlier) so. 2014! The start of a New Year and the start of a new series of puzzles here at the PokeTrivia League! ♥

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Awww yes, this is exciting! If your track record is anything to go by then this 'big thing' is going to be pretty amazing so I'm excited to see what you have planned no pressure ;)

Back