• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Im back Im back Im jolly holly wolly dolly golly nolly back!

Years
  • Seen Mar 17, 2011
Hello, Recently well over the past few months I have seeminglly disapeard into the land of bye bye..anyways Im back to the forum now, and insted of just posting in the SC I will be around more, so I am Officialy back, please please bow down to me, I like to be welcomed, anyway...Hello Again

Jess

Banned
Years
Username said:
Hello, Recently well over the past few months I have seeminglly disapeard into the land of bye bye..anyways Im back to the forum now, and insted of just posting in the SC I will be around more, so I am Officialy back, please please bow down to me, I like to be welcomed, anyway...Hello Again
I don`t know if we ever met..XD But I seen you posting alot this morning :p
Welcome back to PC ^_^

Breakout

sugar free
Years
  • Age 35
  • Uk.
  • Seen Jun 17, 2008
Welcome back to PC!
You already said you were gonna post lots,
So have fun!

Asher

Just your ordinary evil...
Years
Welcome back to PC, Username. (It feels weird to say Username when saying it as a name. o_o; ) XD; Anyways. Hope ya have a great time again.

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2005
OMGoodness, welcome back to PC Username!!!! X3 I hope you stay for a longer time with us, 'tis wonderful to have you back. ^_^

~Kelsey

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2023
Hiya, and welcome back to the forums. Hope ya' have a nice long stay here. Just read the rules and all.

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
Years
UN said:
Hi,UN. How're you? Anyway,welcome back to PokeCommunity. This's BJ. Nice to see you again.

Mana Lugia

Advocate for Common Sense
Years
Way to spam! You aren't even a new member and stuff, so this thread, like all the other welcome threads that were locked, should be locked and marked as spam and stuff! HAHAHA :(

... Man, acting like a generic PC member is fun.

And just to make this post on topic, wb.

Back