• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Any games got you excited ?

Years
I didn't see a thread for this, so sorry if this is a duplicate thread :(.
Cutting to the chase I saw the trailer for the Deadpool game on youtube yesterday and I got so excited! I'm not really sure how it'll play, looking at the trailer, so if its an FPS my heart will shatter. However it looked so good and got me wondering is there anything your excited for thats coming out gamewise (not hardware like the Wii U).

My list is:
Deadpool
Paper Mario: Sticker Star
Black/White 2 (mainly for the competitive aspect).
A game that was featured for the PS3 at E3, where a guy controlled the electric grid of this city, but I can't remember the name.
Then of course I have my usual excitement for FIFA 13 and Football Manager 13, even though they are more like updates then new games.
My little brother has also got me excited for WWE 13, though I've not played WWE since the 2008 game :/ so I might be out of it hahah.

Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen May 28, 2019
Day 1 (most likely)
The Last of Us
Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance (lol)
Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale
Luigi's Mansion 2
Pikmin 3
Persona 4: Arena (It's not out here in Europe so shut up)
Tekken Tag Tournament 2

Want:
NSMB U
Halo 4 (if only because my friends are annoying me about getting it)
Watch Dogs

Last edited:

WillPowerPedro

https://soundcloud.com/cammdavidson
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jan 9, 2022
Halo 4 looks great. It has a brand new feel to it and maybe it will have more convenient controls. I also look forward to BO2, but not as much as Halo.

dcjboi

With Quiet Courage
Years
  • Seen Sep 27, 2022
The game where the guy controlled the electric grid is called Watch Dogs which I am looking forward too. I am also looking forward to Sony's All Star Battle game. Um.... I was looking forward to getting the money to purchase a DS... kinda sucks how KH jumped companies from Sony to nintendo so if I get a DS it will be solely to play pokemon and KH. Also waiting for Persona 5 but I guess that'll be a while.

Years
Day 1 (most likely)
Pikmin 3-How did I forget Pikmin ?!
Tekken Tag Tournament 2I didn't even know that was a thing, however I am excited for it now, the only non nintendo fighter I liked was TTT on the PS2 !

Also having seen a trailer for a game called Remember Me today, I'm excited ! (Its not related to the film BTW).
Remember me Trailer!

Deadpool trailer I was on about!

Railgun

Ever Day Another New Adventure
Years
Sleeping Dogs has me interested. I like how they put free running like from AC into a GTA style game.

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
Years
Hmm... My list goes

Halo 4

Borderlands 2

Far-Cry 3

Crysis 3

AC 3

Planetside 2 (Free to play)

CS:GO

Watch Dogs

GTA 5

Saints Row 4

(This is not based on how much I want the game)

dcjboi

With Quiet Courage
Years
  • Seen Sep 27, 2022
Deadpool is my favorite Hero/Anti-Hero. I was always mad at how they ruined his image in that x-man movie. I also forgot to add:

GTA5

The next in the Fallout Series

Any good DBZ game (As if)

AC3

(OT) Am I the only person to think nintendo has been getting weaker and weaker?

dcjboi

With Quiet Courage
Years
  • Seen Sep 27, 2022
I dunno I think it's just me then. The whole DS franchise makes me mad because they make about 3 different kinds a year. Also though I was looking forward to the release of DBO (Dragon Ball Online) but that doesn't seem probable and also a community project called SWGEMU which is like a legal reboot of the Galaxy game

Snowdrop

Back and ready to babble!
Years
Your name is Kimbo I love it

Anyways, I'm looking soooo forward to Animal Crossing 3DS! It looks amaaaziingg. All the new features just make it look so irresistable

TY

AC3
Far Cry 3
CnC Generals 2

Yeah thats all, not much has made me interested...

Years
The game where the guy controlled the electric grid is called Watch Dogs which I am looking forward too.
Thanks dcjboi :). I hope it isn't a PS3 exclusive, simply cause its the only current console not in my room :P but if it is I'll just steal my brothers :P

Deadpool is my favorite Hero/Anti-Hero. I was always mad at how they ruined his image in that x-man movie. I also forgot to add:

GTA5-Another I forgot about! The GTA series is one of my all time favorite pick up and plays. I don't tend to complete them, just mess around haha

(OT) Am I the only person to think nintendo has been getting weaker and weaker?
To your second point I'm kinda with you on it but kinda not. I mean I feel that what the push is getting stronger (Mario, LoZ and Pokemon being the 3 biggest IMO). Also getting Kingdom Hearts on the 3DS as an exclusive is HUGE for nintendo, KH is a brilliant series. However it feels like some big nintendo guys are being ignored (Yoshi, Metroid, Star Fox, F Zero.) I mean I hope they are just taking their time like they did with Pikmin so its a better more polished game. However I don't thing we've had a new title from those guys in a while, just bit part roles (Yoshi in NSMBW for example) or redo's of old games (Star Fox 64 on the 3DS). Yoshi , I acknowledge, is a bit part character in a huge mario universe. However Wario has his own series of games, I feel yoshi deserves some more.

Your name is Kimbo I love it
Thanks Snowdrop :)

Years
  • Seen Aug 15, 2012
Mann Vs Machine!

I have recently seen the trailer for the new TF2 addon and WOW I am excited about that.

shadexpwn

Shadexpwn
Years
I looked forward to Diablo 3 for awhile and ended up beating half of it in a day and then getting bored because of the endless clicking and the fact my hand kept cramping up.

ZetaZaku

AEUG Pilot
Years
Fist of the North Star: Ken's Rage 2 - Hopefully I'll finish reading the manga until it gets released.
Tekken Tag Tournament 2 - Tekken 4 and TTT are the only games I "skipped" (played once), but I really liked the bit I played back then. So this one can only be better right?
Dead or Alive 5 - I've only played 2 and 4, but the game's pretty interesting. Surely not the best, but I loved them.
Tomb Raider - Wasn't really a fan of the last three games, so it's refreshing seeing a new Lara Croft.

dcjboi

With Quiet Courage
Years
  • Seen Sep 27, 2022
Thanks dcjboi :). I hope it isn't a PS3 exclusive, simply cause its the only current console not in my room :P but if it is I'll just steal my brothers :P

I think it is supposed to be an exclusive. It is for 360, PC, and Ps3

Ice Car

Banned
Years
Borderlands 2, BW2... That's it.

Glad I'm not the only one that said Borderlands 2. I honestly wasn't expecting any since this is Pokemon forum.

Back