• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question: How do I post a picture on my signature?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Volcanix769

Known as the Quilava Guy!
Years
I've seen many people who have pictures on their signatures, and when I try to post links of my actual drawings of my deviantART account, they just end up as links or broken links when I put
url]
(without spaces). So how do I tend to do it? Because I really want a picture of my drawing posted on my signature. And how I do I put actual links as text instead of just doing " http://deviantart.com " if I just do "My dA" with it being hyperlinked?

Sirfetch’d

Why not just save the picture to your computer and upload it from there.

Sirfetch’d

I just don't know if it can work. o-o If I would, it might come out as an attachment or something.

It should work as long as it is not too large. Just save picture as and place it in your pictures and then upload it from there.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Try uploading it to Imgur instead of using fav.me. You need a url that's a direct url to an image, not a page that shows the image, which is probably your problem because your code is correct.

Or for each image right-click and click the option of copying the image url, that might also work but some place won't let you hotlink like that.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
^ It need not be imageshack, it can be just any regular image from Google etc. Just right-click on the image, select 'Copy image URL', go back to PC and click the icon that has a mountain and a moon on it and paste the URL. Done. :)

pikakitten

You met with a terrible fate
Years
Try using Photobucket that's what i use and it always works. They have the links so you can copy paste them hover over your picture and the links should ne right under then pick one (preferably the IMG one) it might also be because it needs to be all caps

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
Thank you, one and all. As Volcanix769 now has a lovely picture in his sig, I think the case - and this thread - can well and truly be closed.

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back