• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pikachu Gloves!

Would you want Pikachu gloves?

• Yes!!!

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • No, not really.

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
Years
  • Seen Nov 27, 2015
So, I was playing around with the guts of a disposable camera, and got to thinking about Pikachu. Why? Because a 300 volt spark seems quite Pikachu-ish.

And then I got this awesome idea:

PIKACHU GLOVES!!!

Basically, a glove (or two) that have two sets of wires spread out on the palms. A positive set and a negative set. So you can run up to your worst enemy, say "PIKACHU!!!" and touch them on the arm, basically tasering them. You can use the flash circuit in a disposable camera, which you can get used at any photo center, just don't tell them what for ;) . What do you think?

Years
  • Seen Nov 27, 2015
Pichu2Pikachu2Raichu said:
Nice idea!
That will come in handy for me, but playing with electricity can kill you.
Well, speaking from personal experience, all a disposable camera can do is make your muscles twitch and get very sore for a day or two. I've heard that minor burns can sometimes happen too, but that's about it.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Very good and discreet gloves for self defense or for WORLD DOMINATION! >=D

Will the gloves be in a black and yellow pattern to suit the Pikachu theme? :D

Years
Might be an interesting idea, but if gave off a shock any sort of electric shock, there's no way that they'd ever hit store shelves (especially from a franchise marketing towards children). If it was something like a joy buzzer, though, it might make for some good practical jokes, since they don't actually give you shocks, they just feel like they do.

Years
  • Seen Dec 14, 2020
Jajaj! Sounds like a good idea, a little joke and does daño.Siempre volts when not excessive!

See ya!

Back