• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Old Pokemon, New Evolutions. Which do you want?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arcelio

This was a triumph.
Years
Simple title for a simple topic. What Pokemon do you want to finally gain an evolution? Is it Lapras? How about Pinsir? Baby form of Scyther? What do you want?

Me personally, I want a Tauros evolution. Minotauros...I wants it.

shookie

Often scatters things.
Years
I've never really thought about it, honestly. I'm sort of torn in between "just leave old Pokémon as they are" and "some of the new designs are just awful."
I think a pre-evo for Miltank would be cute though, like a little baby calf or something.

Benjamin510

The King of Typio's!
Years
  • Seen Jan 24, 2016
Absol Evo: Abantoir a Mixed sweeper With flying or dragon Type. Evo at Lv 55
Scizor Evo: Scyrex: Get rid of that pesky 4x weakness to fire make it a dragon type. Evolved by trading with kings rock.
Scyther Pre Evo :Scythor : Make an old classic poke be the one with 4 Evos!
Eevee Evo: Fliweeon: Make A Darn Eevee Flying type! What if i wanted to have a team full of eevee Evos, but with no fly!

That is it.

Volroc

The Unpredictability Trainer
Years
  • Seen Jul 20, 2015
Absol needs to evolve into half dragon
Tropius needs to evolve, or get a pre-ev.
Sableye needs an evolution
Dragon, pure flying, & ghost type Eeveelutions

But the most needed evolution is for:
PACHIRISU!!!!!!!!!!!

Hamilton

*Creative Quote Goes Here*
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 9, 2016
Sableye needs an evo
they showed a picture of Sableye in this weeks pokemon sunday, but i think that was just as a joke

Years
  • Seen Jun 27, 2010
Epic Houndoom Evolution Please....
And maybe another Pikachu evolution? for the lols.
If not, a Probopass evolution with a bigger and stronger mustache. < I'd start believing in religion again if God answers this prayer lol.

I also wanted another Steelyx evolution, it feels like it's lacking more and it looks so bad ass :c

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
I'm personally for leaving most of them as they are, especially Farfetch'd and Tauros. They're perfect as it is, no need to tamper with them. However, I would like to see Ledian get an evolution, it's pitiful as it is. Maybe into a HUMONGOUS ladybug or something.

yomamathecableguy

Has a lot of projects going on
Years
Hmm.. this is definitely something that requires more thought that I'm putting into it. However, I would want a Tauros evolution, a third stage of Houndour, a Pidgeot and Swellow evolution, a Ditto evolution, the list goes on and on. But a big thing I've always thought would be cool is hybrid Pokemon. i.e. a Pokemon that can only be made by breeding Pokemon 1 with Pokemon 2. i.e. a Tautank, only obtainable by breeding Tauros and Miltank. Just some ideas. :)

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
Hmm.. this is definitely something that requires more thought that I'm putting into it. However, I would want a Tauros evolution, a third stage of Houndour, a Pidgeot and Swellow evolution, a Ditto evolution, the list goes on and on. But a big thing I've always thought would be cool is hybrid Pokemon. i.e. a Pokemon that can only be made by breeding Pokemon 1 with Pokemon 2. i.e. a Tautank, only obtainable by breeding Tauros and Miltank. Just some ideas. :)

Leave all of them alone, omg. They're fine just the way they are. What would they do with a Swellow evolution though? Make a 4 winged bird with 6 claws? And Ditto, what could that possibly evolve into? A a can of K/Y jelly? Seriously, that's just weird. 0.o

I guess a hybrid Pokémon could work, it'd put a huge spin on breeding.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 9, 2013
pre-evo for Onix and Scyther and a joint pre-evo Tauros and Miltank

yomamathecableguy

Has a lot of projects going on
Years

Leave all of them alone, omg. They're fine just the way they are. What would they do with a Swellow evolution though? Make a 4 winged bird with 6 claws? And Ditto, what could that possibly evolve into? A a can of K/Y jelly? Seriously, that's just weird. 0.o

I guess a hybrid Pokémon could work, it'd put a huge spin on breeding.

lol I've noticed from a lot of your posts that you'd like the Pokemon to basically be left alone, and I've got to agree. While what I listed would be cool to see, I'd really be disappointed if they actually included them in the next gen. A can of K/Y jelly.. wow. XD

I really wish they would include hybrids, though. I've been a major breeder since G/S/C when I figured out how to breed genes in order to produce Shinies and Max-DV Pokemon.. hybrids would just be amazing. But then again, there are some people out there that would freak out about something like that. There are already people that say Pokemon are symbols of the devil. >.>

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
lol I've noticed from a lot of your posts that you'd like the Pokemon to basically be left alone, and I've got to agree. While what I listed would be cool to see, I'd really be disappointed if they actually included them in the next gen. A can of K/Y jelly.. wow. XD

I really wish they would include hybrids, though. I've been a major breeder since G/S/C when I figured out how to breed genes in order to produce Shinies and Max-DV Pokemon.. hybrids would just be amazing. But then again, there are some people out there that would freak out about something like that. There are already people that say Pokemon are symbols of the devil. >.>

I would like to see most of them left alone, because I don't want another ****-up like Sinnoh.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2021
Dunsparce and Farfetch'd mainly. And the Roserade fan in me wants the Roselia family to Branch into a male only Thorn Rose Pokemon, similar to Gardevoir x Gallade. :3

Usagi-Chan~

What are you doing my love?
Years
  • Age 26
  • US
  • Seen Apr 7, 2024
Tauros/Miltank Pre-evolution
Jynx Evolution,
Absol Evolution
Tropius Evolution and Pre-evolution
Luvdisc Evolution

Monochrome

[♠]♦]♣]♥]
Years
Dunsparce, nuff said... I mean really this poor poor creature... I want to see him evolve into a Pokemon so powerful it gets put into the uber bracket... Cuz seriously as much as I've always hated Dunsparce its a love hate and if they gave it an evolution I would definitely use it.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
Absol Evo: Abantoir a Mixed sweeper With flying or dragon Type. Evo at Lv 55
Scizor Evo: Scyrex: Get rid of that pesky 4x weakness to fire make it a dragon type. Evolved by trading with kings rock.
Scyther Pre Evo :Scythor : Make an old classic poke be the one with 4 Evos!
Eevee Evo: Fliweeon: Make A Darn Eevee Flying type! What if i wanted to have a team full of eevee Evos, but with no fly!

That is it.

Stop breathing valuable air please. Even if they did create those pokemon, their evolution methods will be so that it'd be impossible to replicate in earlier generations, so Absol suddenly evolving at lvl.55 in GenV when it could reach lvl.55 in GenIII and GenIV with nothing happening to it will be just plain silly, same thing with trading a Scizor with King's Rock. Also, I highly doubt they're gonna break the three-stage evolution tradition anytime soon. XD

As for my opinion, Farfetch'd, Delibird, Luvdisc, Dunsparce, and any other blatant joke pokemon need an evolved form just so people can take them seriously again. Seriously, I freakin' love Farfetch'd's design, but it is horribad in
combat. D:

Also, Sableye needs an evolution to put it above its rival...that hideous abomination that shall not be named.

Years
I don't want any new evolutions of old pokemon, but I'm not against them if/when they show up.

Spinda could evolve into some kind of large panda and Luvdisc could evolve into I-don't-know-what. Those are two that could use a little more lovin' and new evolutions might do the trick.

Penutz

Breeder & Collector
Years
An evo for Rapidash, Pre-Evo for carnivine, And an Evo for PINSIR!!!!!

Also more evo for eevee, :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back