• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

shido

Blood Sucker
Years
pokerus is sumn u will randomly get from wild pokemon any of your pokemon who have pokerus will gain double the ev points

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
Hey guys, wish me luck with my newest target... Mudkip!!!

Oh, and MM, sorry if I sound annoing, but if I want to count how many Mudkips I SR for like u do, should I add 21.1333333, or is it something different? Sorry for forgetting!

Years
The odds of a Mudkip having 21HP are 3/8 (12/32), so you should count females with 21HP. The odds of seeing one are 3/64, which just so happens to average to 1 per 21.3333. This is just my way. There are other ways to count progress, such as timing it or counting everything.

~1493 Treeckos. I want to hit 2133 before tomorrow.

shido

Blood Sucker
Years
if anyone has any shiny pokemon gifs or shiny pokemon clips or can make shiny pkmn gifs plz post them here or pm them to me i want to make a shiny hunter music video but i need shiny sprites and or clips and moving sprites are well more entertaining XD well later for now

Last edited:

Ichigo Flash

Box-kun
Years
Havent played Fire Red today but since I started my Saph again I decided to make my starter a shiny and went for a Treecko. Just finished 100 soft resets and still no luck but il be doing some more later.

Golden Mew

Shiny Hunter
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 15, 2007
Guys I'm still catching a mewtwo It's boring I can't catch a modest one and haven't build my 5 pokemon party haven't hatch and catch my pokemon that is needed for my party except for riakou so I can't go back to shiny hunting. *Bad Luck go away*

Last 17 post....

Jake

Pearly White Dream
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 4, 2012
ive caughtin 6 shinys.....................may i b in?

Years
Most likely. What are they?

~1685 Treeckos.

Edit: Oh, I forgot to mention, it doesn't matter how many shinies one owns. We don't judge people by random luck or opportunity.

I'll be off to bed shortly. I'll probably hunt a bit after turning the PC off, as we're in the midst of another heat wave.

Years
Hey guys! I am back, my exams are over and i have finished school a whole month ahead of the year 10s and down wards! SCORE! Just to let you know that i am back, i have my SP and i am starting shiny hunting again! So watch out shinys, Gaara's comming for you!
Oh and by the way, i am going for any random one that comes across, i am just training up my pokemon. But i do have like shiny catching pokemon on the team! That is who i am training up! LOL but still, catch you people later!

Runasutaru

Guardian Spectre
Years
*Pokes the whole SHC*

Yes, this time it IS me, not just some random invisible member lurking in here. Just passing by to say hi and all, that I am STILL alive and that I will only be 100% back and active when D/P comes out, or if I get a Pokémon game before then or something. I´ll stay here for some posts to see how you guys that know me react to this. XD

Well, if you go to Neopets, you will be able to find me around there quite often, so not all is lost!

So, how´s everyone been doing? Nice catches, any Missingno pop by in Ruby or Sapphire?

Now, for the ones who don´t know me...
I´m Runasutaru and I´ve been a member of the SHC since September 2005, nice to meet ya! I went on a kind of hiatus because some months ago a person got into my house and stole my bag which had all my Pokémon games in it, along with the GBAs, so I don´t have much of a way to play it except for ROMs, but ROMs don´t catch my attention nearly as much as real games.
I had two Shiny Tentacruel, both of them female with the ability Liquid Ooze, their names were Jyrvakiryu and Tairikiryu, and it is from that reason that I have the avatar and sig banner you see right now.

So, with my best compliments and wishes of luck, see you in the next posts! ^_^

*Lurks around for a bit*

Last edited:

Jake

Pearly White Dream
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 4, 2012
MetalMario said:
Most likely. What are they?

~1685 Treeckos.
magikarp
gengar
sneasel
pidgeot
snorlax
swellow

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
Yay! A post by Runa!

I, unfortunatly, have nothing to report. I've been a bit behind/lackluster in my hunt for the past few days and I'm gonna start working tomorrow (8:30-12:30 on mondays and fridays, 8:30-6:00 tuesdays - thursdays) so I might have my hunt time restricted a wee bit.

Good luck to you all!
*Shiny hunters five*

BG pokemon freak

Has 6 Shiny pokemon ... YAY
Years
congrats !!! that dragonair is one of my dream team shinyes !!!
I have had no luck and still trying to convince myself on evolving the male rattata !!!

Back