• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years

Ah, I don't have too many friends in real life. In many ways, I like keeping it that way, but sometimes it bugs me. I usually hang with my [step]-sister, whom has been my step-sister since forever, so the "step" part is meaningless, lol. Though, we don't see each other all that often because she's at her dad's most weekends, and during the week I'm at my mom's. She's also my only sibling *under twenty years old, lol. Other than that I spend 90% of my time on here, and if not I'm probably off playing videogames or something.
*Then again, I seem to get along with people older than myself a bit easier than people my age, lol.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

...Nope, I got nobody.

Asgard's still in the process of moving and Idek about Gargleblasted. Maybe I should join another DW RP for the time being; gotta think of who to throw in D_M about that tho.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Ugh. Okay then. Be stubborn. I'm not going to push you to realize anything if you want to be stubborn about it.

I'm working on an application for a small Tales of Roleplay. Then afterwards I'm going to see about joining Paradisa.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Paradisa, Somarium, 3STP, Tales of... Man that's a lot of RPs o3o

Hmm, I guess I'll either voicetest a protag. from Pokemon or Husky. Could even try Alice for the lulz.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Well... 3stp is pretty slow, and so is the Tales of one because it's new, and it's small. As for Somarium I was going to send in an application this month but virus + app wasn't ready. As for Paradisa... I just don't wanna wait until Somarium's next app cycle tbqh.

My Wonder Chef muse is now awake and ready to be used, which is a good thing. :'D He just needs new icons.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Oh yeah, I keep forgetting I wanna make a Lloyd account over at DW XD; But I just made two for Emeraldverse Haruka/Yuuki (a.k.a. Hoenn protags.) so I might do that later since I'll likely make one for Hibiki (HGSS male protag.) if Gargleblasted decides to move.

Speaking of which, posted a semi-voicetest post for Haruka in D_M; I'm so happy this username wasn't taken o3o

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Think i should make some chilli.

Ha.
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Ika-Musume~

I got my midterms over less than a week before Christmas. Needless to say, I think more schools should do this :|b

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

I always liked tests at school, my school was pretty crappy so that was the only quiet I got. I never cared enough to get worked up and nervous so ironically I did pretty well.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

My old school had no midterms. But the only classes that could probably have them were Spanish and Math since the other main subjects were hour-and-a-half classes that only lasted three-four weeks at a time.

Ohohoho, taking advantage of Dreamwidth's journal importing~ With this some of my characters can have 30 icons again!

Years
36. All my classes in high school were 70 minutes each and lasted a trimester. It was a glorious improvement going from 8 classes of 45 minutes each in middle school to 5 classes.

That's kinda catchy. But it strikes me as this fusion between dubstep and hip-hop, not pure dubstep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back