• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hack Series: Pokémon Blaze Black & Pokémon Volt White

Years
  • Seen Jan 14, 2022
All information about legendaries are in the documentation. None are interactable, they all have 1% chance to be found, but that is not necessarily in shaking grasses. Some are found as regular battles, others may be found in double grasses, and so on. Of course, those you meet normally in the original games have not been moved.

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2012
i just what to play pokemon blaze black
some one send me a link to a web silt to play the game

Celesta

Me Sexie!
Years
Just started playing, it's really good. I have a question though, are the encounter rates change depending if it's day or night?

Years
  • Seen Mar 7, 2015
Just started playing, it's really good. I have a question though, are the encounter rates change depending if it's day or night?
dont think so

btw serperior with contrary is broken coz draco meteor or leaf storm= +2 sp.att lol

Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2012
This is the first hack I've felt the need to comment on, It looks great and I'm busy patching it now.

Years
  • Seen Feb 19, 2012
This hack (I'd rather call it an enhancement than a hack but that's just semantics) is fantastic I've been playing a while now and the only problem is the legendaries, as the grind needed to encounter them wears on you and takes away the novelty of encountering so many different pokemon in each area. Would it pe possible/feasible/better to have a system where finding and catching a legendary pokemon unlocks another legendary like the way catching Tornadus and Thundurus unlocks Landorus or catching Groudon and Kyogre in HG or SS unlocks Rayquaza. I think it would encourage more exploration and extend the longevity of the game.

blue

gucci
Years
Just defeated Ghetsis, wow it was hard as well as N and the Elite Four! now for the rematches and the rest of the game.

Years
  • Seen Sep 22, 2016
some questions. all are the non v version pokemon obtainable even if you dont have the nat. pokedex.

1about obtaining the nat. pokedex early method you say editing a save with pokegen.what save the one that the emulator creates or the save that traditionally pokemon have.2i usually use the regular method of loading the game(as you do playing the game in ds and not in emu.) will this make any problem
3 i loaded the game named pokemonblazeblack.nds(after patching) but the menus screen says pokemon black is this normal

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 10, 2023
Duh. You can catch almost all I-IV Gen Pokemon in this hack. This applies to almost all hacks.

Years
  • Seen Feb 9, 2012
I HATE YOU DRAYANO!
i can't resist of playing all over again for this hack!
downloading now =)

Years
  • Seen Oct 5, 2014
I will love Drayano forever for creating this hack. Its absolutely incredible (even more incredible if youre attempting to nuzlocke it!)

Years
  • Seen Sep 22, 2016
hey guys can you help me. when i battle the first gum(the one with the 3 gym laders ) i have 2 pokemon .when the first is killed and the second comes to fight when i press a move the games crashes

Schiffy

Faceless Hack Supporter
Years
  • Age 30
  • Orre
  • Seen Jan 31, 2024

Not at all.

btw serperior with contrary is broken coz draco meteor or leaf storm= +2 sp.att lol

What are you talking about? That makes it ten times more awesome, my LV100 Serperior with Contrary, Draco Meteor, and Leaf Storm kicks ass.

Years
  • Seen Mar 8, 2012
Is there a way to play this on a mac?
I tried to put it in the place with the patch but it only loaded the normal black game

Years
  • Seen Feb 17, 2012
hi im kinda new to this rom hacking i want to ask if i can play pokemon BB and VW on my psp?

Back