• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Elite Army (OOC + SU + M)

TurtleKing

Turtles > You
Years
  • Seen Dec 12, 2016
The Elite Army

pc.png

Story
Spoiler:

History
Spoiler:

Locations
Spoiler:

Army
Spoiler:

Arsenal
Spoiler:

Allies
Spoiler:

Villains
Spoiler:

Notes
Spoiler:

Sign-Up Sheet
Spoiler:

Last edited:

TurtleKing

Turtles > You
Years
  • Seen Dec 12, 2016
Alright guys! The roleplay is up! Lets see those sign-ups roll in. :)

TurtleKing

Turtles > You
Years
  • Seen Dec 12, 2016
You sure can! This RP is open to anyone who can deliver a quality RP post! :)

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
This is amazing. Handing in my reservation on this one!

Honestly I've been waiting for an action packed RP. :D

Years
I will throw in a reservation. Is their any restrictions, like pokemon that evolve before Lvl 40. I assume that legiondarys are automaticly out.

TurtleKing

Turtles > You
Years
  • Seen Dec 12, 2016
There are no restrictions outside of legendaries, but use good judgment when using semi-legendary Pokemon (Dragonite for example). I don't want Dragon Trainers running around. Diversity is key.

Last edited:

Kota889

He who dwells in the Shadows
Years
Hmm...well, certainly seems like fun. I however don't watch the anime anymore as I stopped watching after the first season for whatever reason so I'm not too familiar with the anime battling styles. That was forever ago and I don't quite remember anything from it. Is there any major differences from the games other than the absence of levels? If not then I shouldn't have any trouble with this RP.

Either way reserve me a place please, I'll have a sign up thingy up shortly.

TurtleKing

Turtles > You
Years
  • Seen Dec 12, 2016
By anime style battling, I just mean be descriptive as possible with battling. There's no turn based system in this RP. Basically no unlimited dodging and no one hundred percent accuracy.

Years
Reserve me please! I have a weird feeling I've signed up for this sometime before x,D Oh! And can I reserve pokemon before I start my SU so I don't get ninja'd?

TurtleKing

Turtles > You
Years
  • Seen Dec 12, 2016
I did have an original Elite Army before but I didn't know what I wanted to do with the RP. Now that I do, I'm reopening it.

TurtleKing

Turtles > You
Years
  • Seen Dec 12, 2016
Yes you can Raitan. ^^. Just as long as the Pokemon are within the rules.

Years
(Will edit later)

Name: First, Middle, Last
Date Of Birth: May Twenty-Six
Hometown: Saffron City, Kanto
Picture/Description: Either have a picture or description
Elite Codename: What's your EA nickname? Can relate to a trait or just be a random nickname. Preferably the former.
Positive Traits: At least 5 adjectives
Negative Traits: At least 5 adjectives
Dislikes: At least 5
Secret(s): At least 1
Pokemon in Party: Charizard, Nidoking, Alakazam

Last edited:

TurtleKing

Turtles > You
Years
  • Seen Dec 12, 2016
Yes First Snow. ^^

And Raiton, the three Pokemon you pick yourself must be from your region. The other three will be selected at random by me. :)

Kota889

He who dwells in the Shadows
Years
D:

The three you have to pick must be from your region? Well, and I thought I had finally finish deciding my three. Darn you and your stupid rules! xD

So, I has a question.

Murkrow is from the Johto region, however, its evolved form Honchkrow isn't. I was wondering if it would still be possible for me to have a Honchkrow since its pre-evolved form comes from my home region.

TurtleKing

Turtles > You
Years
  • Seen Dec 12, 2016
That's a great question Kota. In those situations, I'm willing to let that be acceptable. So, yes, you can have Honchkrow on your team.

for him.

I'm trash.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 6, 2023
Can I put the negative traits, positive traits, likes, dislikes, and secrets into a personality section?

Back