• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Eh. PS3 generally has better single player games than Xbox does. Multiplayer though Xbox wins.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I don't have either (well.. never had a PS3 and only has a working 360 for a little bit) so I can't really judge.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Have only ever had the Sony consoles in the last 3 generations. Nintendo 64 and Sega Megadrive before that.

I don't really care about consoles now though, think I've played it 2 or 3 times this year.

Edit - Guess I killed it.
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Riku

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Nah. At least not for me-- I was gone or recovering from pushing a car a fair distance up a slight incline a good 200 feet or so. Short distance, heavy. Freaking. Car. I swear the thing is a repurposed tank z.z

Anywho, being the gamer I am, I generally purchase and own as many of the systems as I can. Currently all I have are the PS3, Xbox 360, Wii, 3DS, and PSP. Have owned EVERYTHING else at some point though going back to the N64 aside from the PSX (I never owned one but friends did who let me play it all the time, so... yeh. Also had a friend who owned a Dreamcast :3) Tis an expensive life to live D:

Riku

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Maturity =/= physical age. At all. In the slightest.

Also, sexy avvie is sexy, Pokey. You're screaming your head off from the looks of it :U /has only just seen it rotate.

/goes back to watching stuff

Riku

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

obby. No wonder you are so loved around here :U

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

Yeah, because on a forum where pretty much no one knows what you look like, it's all appearance that counts ;D

I fear I'm gonna have to point out whenever I use sarcasm, or things might potentially go wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back