• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

MINECRAFT!

shinysnivy62

ShinySnivy62 the Duskcraftian
Years
Everything minecraft here! Server adresses, chatting, questions, ninja creepers, its all here! Oh, and watch out. The pig is a pyro.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
I'm currently playing minecraft myself as we speak. I'm on a home made tekkit server. So far I've managed to make an energy condenser, now I just need to find a diamond and then I condense as many as I wish. Especially since I've found some tungsten.

Years
I am a huge fan of Tekkit, and have spent a lot of time on my SP world. Currently am finishing of my Coffee and Biscuit factory, then making one for Rum and then for fuels. Trying to get energy running around the entire factory is pretty tricky, at least everyone morning Coffee and a Biscuit is dispensed to me :3

PC has a server if any of you are interested in playing with other members...

imevil

Biggest Scyther Fan
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 5, 2016
Minecraft is fun as anything. I love how your just thorwn in a world wih 0 objectives just to fend for your self. So many items, so much creativity.

YungKnowledge

Kigo & Jori Shipper
Years
I haven't played as much I used too but I still love. The last major thing I was working on was Hogwarts. I haven't had time to finish because of school and stuff.

Years
I haven't played as much I used too but I still love. The last major thing I was working on was Hogwarts. I haven't had time to finish because of school and stuff.
I've actually started working on Hogwarts right now, trying to get every detail in; the inside, landscape, and the size. I wanna make it really big and build it as much of an exact replica as possible. However, I may need a texture pack for it. If I can't find one, I'll probably work on a texture pack myself and see where that goes. This will take me a while but I'm prepared to give it a real good go :)

PiemanFiddy

Dark-Type Gym Leader
Years
I don't even know what Tekkit is.

I've just mainly been creating homes, building farmland for those homes, then throwing away everything I own and find a new location for a home (as weird as it sounds, it's much more conventional than deleting the world).

I write down the coordinates for the houses I abandon, and I move on, sometimes for months in real-time before re-visiting my old homes and rolling in the nostalgia :P

Years
Try getting a mod that makes the game save less frequently than every 2 seconds.
Or respectively get a better Graphics card.

I hated playing Minecraft through all the lag and whatnot. Smooth lighting, fast graphics, it's all so good and I think that splashing a bit of money on a graphics card is worth it especially if you play a fair few games on the PC. :3

Arma

The Hyena
Years
I've had troubles finding myself a Tekkit server I liked, I'm currently trying to build a snow village on a vanilla server.

Anyone here knows a good (small) Tekkit/HackSlashMine/Thaumcraft server?

xRice

LAB 126
Years
  • Seen Apr 3, 2013
ahhh minecraft i want to play wit people playing alone is good but the more the merrier right? :D

Years
  • Seen Sep 18, 2020
Or respectively get a better Graphics card.
No no, the saving makes demands from the CPU. A better GPU would certainly help if instead that is the issue, but those settings are more easily lowered anyway (ie. can be done in vanilla, to an extent) and again there are mods for this.

Last edited:

The Corrupt Plague

Missingno. hunter
Years
Sounds like fun. I'll probably get it sometime but online multiplayer is out of the question because there will certainly be heavy lag. Can't wait to mess around with mods.

Dreg

Done after the GT.
Years
  • Seen Jul 11, 2016
I've played the vanilla minecraft, and completed it a few times. Not easy, since Endermen can be quite hard to find. Though, I'm not the building type, more of the discovering/hunting type.

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 22
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
I sometimes download Minecraft mods. Like the herobrine mod. It's my favorite...xD

Not easy, since Endermen can be quite hard to find.

WUT. I find many Endermans when it's night...in my opinion, it's very easy to find one. :)

Last edited:

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
I actually..couldnt get into minecraft. The enemies freaked me out and im the type of player who hates dying in game.. so to know you can lose your stuff and levels so easily or get your stuff destroyed or stolen just puts me off. But mostly its the enemies i dontlike. If there were no enemies then itd be really casual like harvest moon and id like that. Maybe im just noob but i wonder if there is an option to turn them off.

Aeon.

Carrion
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 22, 2016
There is an option to turn off all of the monsters by setting the difficulty to 'Peaceful' and I'm sure there's some invulnerability mod to not let you die outside of creative.

I haven't touched Minecraft in almost two years to be honest. I used to play it quite a lot, but I burnt out badly by the time Beta 1.6 came out. Now I can't even touch the game no matter how modded it is. My friend has been pushing me to play Tekkit with him though.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
Isnt that only if you play alone though? Would be nice on a server though ive only played the pc server before.. but playing with friends in peaceful mode sounds appealing to me where it may sound really boring to most others.

Isnt that only if you play alone though? Would be nice on a server though ive only played the pc server before.. but playing with friends in peaceful mode sounds appealing to me where it may sound really boring to most others.

Last edited:
Back