• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen X/Y Quick Q&A

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Jan 3, 2017
Can anyone tell me where to find Bagon? :)

I don't have one so I can't check what route they are on but someone on GTS atm is offering a bagon for a plusle and if you go to the bottom of the alphabet in what you are requesting theres an option to type a name and trade for pokemon you haven't seen so I suggest trading for it.

Years
I don't have one so I can't check what route they are on but someone on GTS atm is offering a bagon for a plusle and if you go to the bottom of the alphabet in what you are requesting theres an option to type a name and trade for pokemon you haven't seen so I suggest trading for it.

Thanks, man! Will have to try that!

Years
What does Secret Super Training do? It doesn't come until you have maxed out the EV so I am stumped as to what it does?

Also I worked out how to get to level 2 of super training. You have to complete level one of each stat (you can use any pokemon)

Amaai

The Sky Pillars
Years
  • Age 29
  • RI.
  • Seen Nov 24, 2016
Is it true that depending on the color of 3D's background itll match your trainer's starter clothing?

CBBXD

CBBXD
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 11, 2014
Is the NNNDK (Nintendo Naughty Name Detector Keyboard) gonna be in X and Y?

Just had a thought-Is X&Y Going to block Naughty Names with the NNNDK like current 3DS apps or will we see the familiar Pokemon Keyboard?

Last edited:

Murkrow

Nasty Plotting
Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2023
Spoiler:

the filter seems a lot stricter this time round

Moist

other in a month When you,
Years
Where do you find Whipped dreams? (The item used to evolve Swirlix)

Can anyone tell me where to find Bagon? :)

I found one on route 8, just outside of the exit of the the connecting cave near Ambrette Town (The grass is on a mountain, there are 2 connecting caves, go through the one with the the doctor who heals your pokemon)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 12, 2013
EV training/Super training

Does anybody know if you still get EVs from battling specific pokemon in X and Y. I know that Super Training is the new way of increasing your EVs but is the only way to get EVs now are can you get EVs both ways?

Moist

other in a month When you,
Years
Does anybody know if you still get EVs from battling specific pokemon in X and Y. I know that Super Training is the new way of increasing your EVs but is the only way to get EVs now are can you get EVs both ways?

No, you can still get ev's the old way.

gotron228

^_^
Years
Best EV's IV's to make sure the Gft Torchic gets?

I want to start getting into competitive battling this current Gen so I want to make sure the Torchic from the giveaway has the best IV's and EV's it can get. Can someone please help me out with what IV's and EV's I should aim for when getting this Pokemon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back