• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Roleplay Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

pokemongarnet

CAT-BUS!
Years
  • Seen Dec 13, 2016

No. NO SINGING. xD

And The Fox and the Hound . . . hm . . . I don't really see a good world being made from that, although it is a really great movie~! :3

As for new worlds, I'm considering these:
Howl's Moving Castle
Kiki's Delivery Service
Spirited Away
The Secret World of Arietty
Ponyo
Princess Mononoke
Shibuya (The World Ends With You)
And /maybe/ a Percy Jackson world, as the movies are technically Disney related, plus we don't /have/ to stick with Disney. I think it would fit pretty well.

Now . . . well, if we decided to go all out . . . well, by just sticking with Disney/Square Enix, we could also add a FMA world?

I feel like FMA would be kind of forced in their and seem to be the odd one out. But I love FMA, and it's your decision. Shibuya is a real place -_-, but TWEWY seems cool though i haven't played it. And I love Studio Ghibli so those look good. Percy Jackson has more than one movie?

Um, h-hello everyone. I'm new in this discussion so I thought I'd get in on any conversations. I'm a little nervous posting here...

So...how is everyone?

I'm not well -_-, seriously though midterms aren't any fun. But welcome even though I'm pretty sure you've been here for a while.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
I feel like FMA would be kind of forced in their and seem to be the odd one out. But I love FMA, and it's your decision. Shibuya is a real place -_-, but TWEWY seems cool though i haven't played it. And I love Studio Ghibli so those look good. Percy Jackson has more than one movie?

I'm not well -_-, seriously though midterms aren't any fun. But welcome even though I'm pretty sure you've been here for a while.

Oh good. I thought no one would talk to me. Yeah, I've been here since almost a year ago, March to be exact. ^^;; If you study a bit harder I'm sure you can pass it with ease. This is just my opinion though. What do I know?

Yagerbomb

←Apple Jack
Years

No. NO SINGING. xD

And The Fox and the Hound . . . hm . . . I don't really see a good world being made from that, although it is a really great movie~! :3

Howl's Moving Castle
Kiki's Delivery Service
Spirited Away
Ponyo
Princess Mononoke
And /maybe/ a Percy Jackson world, as the movies are technically Disney related, plus we don't /have/ to stick with Disney. I think it would fit pretty well.

Now . . . well, if we decided to go all out . . . well, by just sticking with Disney/Square Enix, we could also add a FMA world?

Do A Hanna Montana world, I friggin' dare you. Do it. LOL

Anyways, submitted a RP. mhmm... It's a Journey one... in Kanto...

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
I think they're kind of important so GMs understand and abide by their own rules. If they wrote them, it's easier to remember them.
That's true, I guess.

Um, h-hello everyone. I'm new in this discussion so I thought I'd get in on any conversations. I'm a little nervous posting here...

So...how is everyone?
Hi Shiny :3 I won't call you Dia or anything, because I already call Diamond1304 Dia. I'm already posting with you in at least one RP~ Don't worry, this discussion is simply jumping in and posting opinions, or abruptly changing the subject - or chatting about several subjects at once lol

Midterms? What does midterms mean anyways, the middle of a term? This is the start of my new term, well next week is.

omg no please

KANTO JOURNEY RP omg how come I still love those? Forever and ever. I guess it's always the thrill of playing the games - but in a more free fashion and with twists and setting changes - that makes journey RPs the standard popular thing among pokémon RPs.

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 7, 2023

Midterms? What does midterms mean anyways, the middle of a term? This is the start of my new term, well next week is.

Uh, they're like exams which they have like halfway through a term, I guess. In my school we call it the half-yearlies, its like the finals... /shudders

OMG where did you get such an evil idea? xD But... I guess we could, if the objective was to screw the concert or something? lol

No. NO SINGING. xD

Howl's Moving Castle
Kiki's Delivery Service
Spirited Away
Ponyo
Princess Mononoke

YEAH, W00T! SHIBUYA! Also how bout Chrono Trigger/Dragon Quest? Idk it could probably work. :P

Years
Hi Shiny :3 I won't call you Dia or anything, because I already call Diamond1304 Dia. I'm already posting with you in at least one RP~ Don't worry, this discussion is simply jumping in and posting opinions, or abruptly changing the subject - or chatting about several subjects at once lol
LOLWUT?

Who's Hannah Montana? xd NO.....
NO

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
Eh! Just call me anything you want RHCP! ^^;; I don't want to cause any problems with Dia here.

RHCP- :3 So what do you think of my character? xD He's funny right?

I hear someone is talking about Kingdom Hearts!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Quite funny that he's taken a liking to Clover, who probably won't ever notice it unless he tells her straight up xD Speaking of which, go post :x Though there's not much to do until we get our starters.

/turned this into the OOC thread for Unova Legends all of a sudden. We should probably discuss something else here xD

Like, how dead the RP section feels today.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
Quite funny that he's taken a liking to Clover, who probably won't ever notice it unless he tells her straight up xD Speaking of which, go post :x Though there's not much to do until we get our starters.

/turned this into the OOC thread for Unova Legends all of a sudden. We should probably discuss something else here xD

Like, how dead the RP section feels today.

^^;; Yeah, not posting yet. Gotta give Nimblethumbs & HunterZero time to post, plus I wouldn't say much in my post.

I think I just learned a lesson thanks to Yellow. Don't wanna talk about it...

Zero Darkness

The Cripple Who Is Whole
Years
I thought to do a Inheritance cycle past RP. I need help cause this is my first RP so if someone want PM me.
the RP is based on the story of the inheritance cycle of cristopher peolini. The RP happans in the long past when the riders was in one of there peaks, but then a message that tell that the ra`zac is assembling an army in a far land to attack alagaesia and control her change everything. The players will be elf rider or human rider [exceptions might be] some will be trained in the order academy and other will teach. SO someone want to help me do this ?!

I thought to do a Inheritance cycle past RP. I need help cause this is my first RP so if someone want PM me.
the RP is based on the story of the inheritance cycle of cristopher peolini. The RP happans in the long past when the riders was in one of there peaks, but then a message that tell that the ra`zac is assembling an army in a far land to attack alagaesia and control her change everything. The players will be elf rider or human rider [exceptions might be] some will be trained in the order academy and other will teach. SO someone want to help me do this ?!

Last edited:

pokemongarnet

CAT-BUS!
Years
  • Seen Dec 13, 2016

Oh, yeah, in the U.S. at a lot of schools they're called midterms, and you take them halfway through the year, they're basically a giant test in each of your courses... and they cost a lot of your grade, or they do at my school.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024

I've read the first two books in that series :3 They are cool, I guess. If you make up a good plot, I'd maybe like to join.

pokemongarnet - aha :3

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years

Well, FMA could work. It'd be more like a magic oriented world and shiz. Oh, and I know Shibuya is a real place, but it's where TWEWY takes place and it doesn't really make much of a difference as no other world has Shibuya in it, lol.

@Yagerbomb - I. Will. Kill. You. xD

@ShinyDiamond - Welcome to the discussion thread, then. Bow down to the pink-haired people and you should be safe.

@pokemongarnet - Ah, yes, midterms. Those should be fun. I have those coming up soon, and this is the first year that I am to take them, but I guess they're not being counted as such a huge grade this year as some things have changed. The changes were in the Sr. High, and they only affect us somewhat negatively (though at the same time positively) because those of us that take midterms are in advanced classes, lol.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
Nakuzami- :) Thanks. :P I see you're a fan of Kingdom Hearts. My favorite is Roxas, plus he can Dual-Wield! xD I won't bow down to you! I can handle myself!

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
Oh, my post totally did not go through. Now I have to rewrite it. *Angryface*

Nakuzami- :) Thanks. :P I see you're a fan of Kingdom Hearts. My favorite is Roxas, plus he can Dual-Wield! xD I won't bow down to you! I can handle myself!

Roxas can only dual-wield because of Xion, so he shouldn't get much - if any - credit for that. Plus, Roxas wouldn't exist, much less wield a keyblade, if Ventus didn't lost his heart and it found its way into Sora *rantrantrantrantrant* and that is the history of chocolate milk. I hope you were all paying attention.
And you will bow down to me if you know what's good for you.

And . . . /offtopic
Well, sure is lonely around here, huh? What monster climbed out of the depths of Tartarus and killed everyone? Someone, please, enlighten me.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Ah, my friend, that monster will be school :3 Or maybe everyone has a hangover? *shot*

The warden

I'm back!
Years

Sounds cool, I am currently reading the last book. I would likely join if you made it, I have tried GMing RPs before but they did go very far but if you (still) want any help or advice PM me.

miley810

Assassin
Years
Sorry to randomly drop in (again) but I was wondering...anybody interested in a Portal 2 RP? I have a starting-idea for one if anyone is interested. I wanted to see if anyone here liked Portal 2 before I wasted valuble RPing time making one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back