• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's Your 3 Favorite Japanese Pokemon Anime Opening?

What's your 3 favorite Japanese Pokemon Anime Opening?

• Mezase Pokemon Master / Aim To Be a Pokemon Master

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Rival!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • OK!

• Ready Go!

• Advance Adventure

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Challenger!

• Pokemon Symphonic Medley

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Battle Frontier

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Spurt!

• Together

• High Touch!

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Saikou Everyday! / The Greatest - Everyday!

• Best Wishes!

• Yajirushi ni Natte! / Be an Arrow!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
You could choose 1 up to 3 of your favorite Japanese Pokemon Anime Opening between 14 of them! Please note, variations like Mezase Pokemon Master (Whiteberry Version) and Together 2008 are counted as one opening. Although this poll is already closed, you could still discuss what's your favorite Pokemon Anime Japanese theme, since 'Yajirushi ni Natte' is confirmed to have a 2013 variation! So, discuss!!!

Last edited:

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
I like the first one, I don't know why. Sometimes I find myself humming the song, the others, I don't lmao.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
I personally have voted for Ready Go! since the song is catchy, Pokémon Symphonic Medley because I like orchestra-based song, and High Touch! for upbeat song!

Apollo

怖がらないで
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jul 22, 2017
I listened to Battle Frontier and Spurt while searching them on YT as a child, so listening to those two gives me a little nostalgia and both songs are very catchy lol.

Patrick

Ya'll Are Weird
Years
OK, Ready Go, and Advanced Adventure because I believe it was during the AG that I started to look them all up. I think the endings are better overall, but of the openings, these three stood out the most.

Honorable Mention to the first one for having a catchy song. The remake of it during Johto was pretty neat too. But it also went to show just how unbelievably LONG the Johto saga was.

ZetaZaku

AEUG Pilot
Years
I've only watched Best Wishes on Japanese, so I'm not really familiar with all songs. It's kinda different just listening to a song, and hearing that song in 50+ episodes with the whole animated opening. My current favorites are thus:
OK!!
The Greatest Everyday
Be an Arrow
My favorites may change once I watch all episodes on Japanese, but sadly most of them aren't translated so I'll have to watch them without subtitles. Since it's a kids show, I'll manage it.

Back