• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your 10 out of 10 animes!

CarefulWetPaint

Doctor Lobotomy
Years
Have you ever thought, this deserves a 10 out of 10! and then given it one.
Tell me what anime you've given a 10 out of 10 and what the reason is for it!
Also no "cuz iz epix1" If you're going to post go into at least a little detail on why the show was a 10 for you.

Last edited:

Khawill

<3
Years
Well I am waayyyy to judgy about things so I could never give a perfect 10 to anything. But the best animes I have seen are Xxxholic and Clannad
-Both were pretty funny (Minus the fact that Clannad would be hilarious for ten minutes then suddenly it is crazy sad...)
-Both of them had interesting stories and admirable characters
-Both of them really made me think deeply about things and taught me a lesson
-Both were well animated

I mean that pretty much fits the criteria for perfect (with some impurities)

I'd also give Angel Beats a 10 beause of the music.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years
A perfect 10 score from me doesn't mean I think the show is flawless in any way, on the odd occasion I do give one it's because that show contains a little bit of magic that's impossible to describe.

So far I'd only give a 10 to a trio of shows, a trio of pretty obviously flawed shows in fact. So yeah, as I said I can't really describe why I love them so much they just have that magic. The shows are One Piece, Galaxy Express 999 and FLCL.

Kung Fu Ferret

The Unbound
Years
Digimon Adventure (the first season)

It's classic, the characters are nostalgic, and I am rewatching it... Subbed this time, though.

Plus, the Japanese OST is far superior to the English dub crap.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-GBcRu2kXbo

Proof of the above statement is in the link.

And as always, I think the best chosen Digimon in this series is... Agumon! No explanation needed. He's Agumon!

VanilkaXVulpix

C-Class Connaisseuse
Years
I've been known to have specific tastes for multiple genres of Anime...
I've only given 10/10 to Drrrrr, Kodomo No Jikan, the Pokemon Best Wishes seasons, and Naruto Shippuden for modern Anime. I definitely give the Pokemon seasons in Kanto and Johto 10/10 because they are Classic.

dcjboi

With Quiet Courage
Years
  • Seen Sep 27, 2022
Clannad
Angel Beats
Cowboy Bebop
Golden Boy
Guilty Crown
School Days
Samurai Champloo
Yu Yu Hakusho
The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
Naruto
One Piece
Bleach (Excluding everything including Bounts and everything After)

More are on the Tip of my tongue

*Edit*
Elfen Lied
(First Season) Familiar of Zero

Somniac

Probably sleeping.
Years
I'm not sure i've ever watched a 10/10 anime, however:

Some of the best would have to be:

Elfen Lied

Code Geass

and to a lesser extent[ that's not to say they're bad, these are still great!:

Death Note

Full Metal Alchemist; Brotherhood

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
My 10/10 anime:

Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
If you haven't seen this, your life is not quite complete yet. ;o This series has tons of admirable characters and lots of energy. It just grabbed me in and I enjoyed it thoroughly. I like the soundtracks Sorairo Days and Row Row Fight the Power too.

Code Geass
When this was airing, I was waking up early, like, 7 AM in the morning to see the episode discussion a few hours after it aired. Then I spammed the refresh button until someone uploaded subs. Code Geass is a compelling and spectacular anime. I've rewatched episodes several times because I appreciate clever storytelling and plot twists. I can't get this anime out of my head.

Years
I have two animes of 10/10 and they are:

a) Death Note

I love his history because they caught me, almost every chapter was so exiting, i see that anime 3 times. I haven't seen many animes like that, thats other reason of my love for it.

b) Samurai shamploo

The first reason is I like the things about samurais, and even when that anime is some bloody, the fights looks cool, and the constant rivalry betwen their main characters give that anime more emotion.

Other animes near the 10 are:

1) Dragon Quest Dai No Bouken (Las aventuras de Fly) Sadly they no have end, so i had to see it in the manga to know the end.
2) Full metal alchemist, because the fights and magics looks cool, and have a lot of humor
3) Pokemon series. Mainly the first three seasons, the kanto and johto league and the orange islands (Where appear Dragonite, one of my favorite pokemon)
4) Saint Seiya. Because was one of my first anime that I knew it, besides the fights was great, and the idea of the saint Clothes was fascinating.
5) Inuyasha. Great design of characters, and good battles, this one is the favorite of my sister.
6) Robotech. I love that anime because the transformation of the ships into robots.

I think for now is all :laugh:

Gideon Jeremiah

The giving Pokèmon breeder
Years
I have 3 animes, worthy of a perfect score.

Hellsing Ultimate:

Now many may disagree with me on this note, but I genuinely believe this series is worthy of a perfect score, for the following reasons.
- A varied cast, many of with which interesting back-stories
- An epilogue worthy of watching
- Fantastic fights
- Has an English dub worth watching (currently up-to OVA 8)
- Runs at a digestable pace (each OVA is 45-60 minutes, & runs for 10 OVA's)
- The Major is glorious, in every-sense of the word

Stein's Gate:

What can I say about Stein's gate, that has not already been said a dozen times...
- Amazing plot development & progression
- Fantastic casts of characters
- Gripping emotional narrative
- It does not run-into itself (i.e. It stops at a near perfect time in the story & wraps everything up in a timely manner)
- Multiple plot twists

Tokyo Magnitude 8.0:
This anime is actually something I want everyone to see. It is... interesting.
I really do not want to spoil it by revealing anything, but suffice to say, it is only 11 episodes long & you should watch it.

SolusX

Poké Hacker Noob
Years
My main 10/10s are those animes that throughout make you feel. They draw out emotions completely, whether making you cry, laugh or rage because of one reason or another. You become immersed in their worlds. Warning - some will make you shed a tear or two.

Elfen Lied
- The plot is incredibly dark, and you feel every bit of it.
- Great character designs and art style.
- Many twists to the story in only 13 episodes.
- Gorey (for those that enjoy a more twisted anime, 18+)

Angel Beats!
- Excellent plot line yet again. If you don't shed a tear at the end, you're heartless.
- Full of humor AND drama. Strongly appeals to both of those sides.
- Plenty entertaining characters and personalities in 13 episodes.
- Has a decent amount of action stuffed in there.

Anohana
- Similar to Angel Beats! but without the action
- A bit more depth is provided for characters
- Emotional ride throughout

Death Note
- Basically a battle between intellectuals between a killer who's trying to do justice for the world by killing off criminals and men who are trying to capture him
- Character development is amazing
(I actually don't know how to sell this anime. If you haven't seen it though, it's a must for any anime fan.)

Hunter x Hunter
I'm not even going to give this one a listed description. This anime DELIVERS. It doesn't cut off into other arcs when one is getting intense. It doesn't shy away from big moments to keep you in suspense so that by the time they get back to it, you don't even care as much. It's a bit odd in terms of character designs, but they're all unique personalities. It also starts out a bit slow but they know how to build excitement and deliver grand scenes. You can really feel the characters energy and I found myself cheering someone on for the first time and I NEVER get involved in animes. I'd suggest this 10x over.

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
Years
  • Seen Sep 17, 2018
I probably don't watch enough anime to really have a decent list, but one that I watched recently that really stuck with me was Puella Magi Madoka Magica ;n;

MichaelSK16

Pokemon Connoisseur
Years
A few I would definitely say I'd give 10 out of 10 have already appeared on this list at least once.

Anohana
-It's just such a touching story
-The animation is out-of-this-world good.
-The characters are lovable
-The entire thing is just sad, but in a good way.

Clannad
-Animation is freaking beautiful
-The characters are so lovable
-Major tearjerker
-Awesome mix of comedy and sadness
-So much well-presented backstory

Angel Beats
-The music
-The postmortem school thing
-Such a wide array of different characters
-Another tearjerker (there's a pattern here...)
-Awesome backstory

Sword Art Online
-I just freaking love the virtual reality aspect.
-SAO would be the greatest MMO ever
-Kirito is freaking cool.
-Kirito and Asuna are so cute together.
-More tearjerking at times

ZetaZaku

AEUG Pilot
Years
Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam - It's probably my all time favorite show I ever saw. The characters were amazing and I loved everyone. It also features one of my favorite antagonists, Haman Karn (and of course Char as a protagonist). The story was superb with political conflicts and of course great action. I've seen nearly all Gundam shows (except Victory and Seed Destiny) and this one the best for me.

Rose of Versailles - Never been a fan of French history, but this show was pretty educational. Of course, it doesn't portray accurately everything for the sake of character development and drama/plot, but it still gives you the idea how that time was and how bad the queen was. The show actually made you feel sad for the king and queen at the end.

I've only rated 2 shows I watched with a 10.

Years
I'm not a big fan of anime but the only one I had the patience to watch was Captain Tsubasa. It's an anime based on soccer and I've been playing soccer for my school's team for a few years so that is why I was interested in it. The story is about a boy who wants to become the best soccer player in the world. He travels all around the world, plays for different teams but before we could find out more about what happened in his soccer career, they ended the series. :/

Years
Only series I'd give a 10/10 to is probably Fate/Zero. I felt like the characters' personalities were pretty flawless and the animation plus music was just stunning. The plot moved along very well and had some super touching scenes. <3

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
Years
  • Accel World
  • Guilty Crown
  • Digimon Tamers
  • Steins;Gate
  • Durarara!!
  • Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou
  • Chuunibyou demo Koi ga ****ai!
  • Yuru Yuri
  • Joshiraku

My daughter's a big fan of Smile Precure and I've got to admit that it's better than I thought it'd be, but it's a 9.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
The anime series Fullmetal Alchemist definitely deserves a 10/10. That series was just fantastic and will always be my favorite. The show itself had a fascinating storyline and very interesting characters. Even though most of the series had a heavy tone to it, comedy found its way in. I like when serious shows can also be lighthearted at times.

Btw, I am talking about the original 2004 anime series of FMA, not the recent redo of the series titled FMA: Brotherhood. I haven't gotten a chance to check that out.

Years
The only animes I'd give a perfect 10/10 to are

Elfen Lied - The plot is dark and intense and the construction of plot and of characters is beautiful and then there's that theme song :O

Naruto Shippuden - I can't help it, at first it was just another action anime and now it has evolved this hugely intricate plot and shown us some real character growth.

There are a few other really good ones but these are the two jumping to my head right now.

Back