• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Rayman series (not including rabbids)

Pickle-Spaghetti

Spread the bean buns
Years
Anyone else here played rayman, like rayman, or are a fan of Rayman? Frankly, I am a HUGE fan of the first 3 games. I absolutely ADORE them. Rayman origins and legends were amazing comebacks for the limbless hero too. If you do like rayman, which rayman game is your favourite so far? (i could not choose between rayman 2 and 3, so they are tied as my favourite.)

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
I've only played two Rayman games so far, which were Origins and Legends. Both of them were great, but if I really had to pick one over the other, then I would probably have to go with Rayman Legends. xD" The story of this game was quite fantastic, and had the ability to drag your attention into the game in an instant. The game had much better graphics and gameplay style than its predecessor: Rayman Origins, the music were purely awesome, and the levels were pretty challenging. One of my favorite levels from Rayman Legends would have to be "Sprint for your Life," which was a part of Fiesta de los Muertos. I found it to be very fun. My second favorite level is "Up, Up and Escape." I currently have this game for my Wii U (was planning to get it for Xbox 360, but decided not to since its graphics quality wasn't as great), and I absolutely love how it's able to take full advantage of the gamepad by allowing you to play the whole game on it instead of a TV screen. In my opinion, all Wii U games should try to be this way.

Dreg

Done after the GT.
Years
  • Seen Jul 11, 2016
I played the first rayman game, all the way through. The second however, I got stuck at the menhir hills, y'know, where you've gotta somehow tame a bomb?

Pickle-Spaghetti

Spread the bean buns
Years
I played the first rayman game, all the way through. The second however, I got stuck at the menhir hills, y'know, where you've gotta somehow tame a bomb?

I have fully completed rayman 2 twice, and menhir hills can be quite annoying. You know how to tame the bomb right? Just run in circles till it gets tired, then ride. The steering is a pain though

CliCliW

I have a Ph.D in Horribleness.
Years
I love Rayman!!!! though it is a pretty annoying series because it's so difficult. I had the First Rayman waaaaay back on the PS1 and I don't think I've ever finished it!

Don't even get me started on Rayman 2. I've only recently realised that's been released over the majority of platforms, and recently re-released on the 3DS. It is an amazing game though, but quite tough to beat. I'm trying to 100% and have given up at the sanctuary of Fire and Stone cause I can't find all those darn Lums! I think it's been named as one of the best platformers of all time? don't quote me on that though.

I don't think I've played too much of Rayman 3, but I imagine it's just as fun and frustrating as its predecessors!

I haven't played any of Origins and Legends though unfortunately.... :/

What about Rayman M? the multiplayer Racing and battling game that was released on the PS2? Personally I loved it! I was always a fan of using Razorbeard and Tilly! :)

Pickle-Spaghetti

Spread the bean buns
Years
Rayman M was always fun, and Rayman Arena. I strongly believe rayman 2 is one of the best platformers in the world, whether it was dubbed that or not XD Rayman 3 is quite difficult too, but probably not as difficult as it's predecessors

Years
  • Seen Feb 5, 2023
Most games such as these that have new additions ultimately fail, but these guys haven't. My favorite game of the series would have to be Origins since this is the only game that I have ever played. The platforms are fun and the boss fights are even more fun. Ubisoft did an excellent job with this game.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
I played only Origins on Vita so I can't say much about the series as a whole.
It's a pretty good game, but I still haven't finished it... =D I do plan to eventually, though =D
Some time trials are really annoying if I may say =D

T!M

Four Category MoTY (VG) Winner
Years
The very first Rayman for the PSOne was my first Rayman game. I was horrible at it. But I still loved it and, funny enough, a couple of weeks ago I looked up a walkthrough of it (Along with Earthworm Jim for the Sega) and the memories started flowing back. :)

Back