• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shadow the Hedgehog Fan Club!

Are you a major fan of Shadow the Hedgehog?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ShadowEmperor93

Master Trainer
Years
Okay people.
This is the Shadow the hedgehog fan club.

If you want to join either post it here in this Forum or PM me.

~Rules~
1. No going off subject.
2. No bashing.
3. Respect all members of this club.
4. Have FUN!!!

Strawberry Delcatty

Neko daisuki-na no nya!
Years
shadoko.png

Something that I want to show off. It's made by a friend.

Strawberry Delcatty

Neko daisuki-na no nya!
Years
Thanks. I just see Shadow and Treecko as a perfect team (as does the majority who've voted in my "favorite Hedgehog-grass starter team").

Years
ShadowEmperor93 said:
Okay CipherDakim12, I uhm... am also a member of the SUPER SMASH BROS MELEE FAN CLUB. Man, they should have put Shadow in melee.....
thats stupid shadow's a SEGA character not a NINTENDO character so it would have ruined the whole point of ssbm and I don't exactly wanna join XD

RoxasOld

Banned
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 29, 2006
Yeah. It wouldnt been pretty stupid to have a non-ninento character in an all ninento game. Anyways, I'm joining. Shadow is freakin awesome. I'm gonna get the Shadow the Hedgegog game, if it comes out for PS2. I forgot if it is. I'll go check.

Back