• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

♥☆♥ Myzou's Trainer Card Area: Third Time's the Charm! ♥☆♥

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ponyta

Diamond Hooves
Years
XD Vania, you're the first person to get all 8 of my mini ribbons :3 Hope you like them D:

vania1.png
vania2.png

I do! thank you so much Myzou! You're a creative genius among...something! /tard

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
Years
I've totally been linking to the wrong thread in my signature, awesome. XD

I'm looking for some input: What shapes would people like to see used in the next template? Like, stars, circles, triangles, etc?

And is there any interest in people wanting the full size sprites used in 1-2 templates instead of the overworlds?

Aquerex

A New Beggining
Years
Awesome cards, Myzou!

I don't have a suggestion for the shapes of the cards, sorry.
But, I really like the overworld sprites on the cards, they're cool.
Anyways:

Template: Diamond!
Background: http://www.geomatics.uottawa.ca/copland/AylesIceShelfOffshore30May2006Vincent3.jpg
Trainer Overworld: Mahogany Gym Leader Pryce
Pokemon: Lapras, Sneasel, Dragonair, Piloswine, Dewgong, Kingdra
Badges: Johto

Thanks! =D

Last edited:
Years
I've totally been linking to the wrong thread in my signature, awesome. XD

I'm looking for some input: What shapes would people like to see used in the next template? Like, stars, circles, triangles, etc?

And is there any interest in people wanting the full size sprites used in 1-2 templates instead of the overworlds?

I'd like to see a star one. Maybe an hourglass & oval shape too? & the full sized sprites would be pretty cool too. I can't wait for more!

Last edited:

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
Years
Haha, I'll try. Star didn't work out too well before, but I can always try again. :P

And I'm a bit overly stressed today, so I'ma do the cards tomorrow.

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
Years
Rapide, you did not complete all parts of the form required for the Square Template. If you don't want anything listed in the places you didn't put, then say so :P

The 2 I could complete:

tsatoma.png

prycediamond.png

And I finished another template, using stars, XD Unfortunately, it still uses the overworld sprites, but I still like them, XD I'm not a fan of the full sprites though I'm trying to make a template that uses them.

RivalStar.png

EDIT: Updated first post with 5 new examples, showing how each template looks if you wish to have 2 different backgrounds used. XD

Last edited:
Years
Nice job on the star card dear. Roughly, how much time do you take making the templates? They look so perfect :3

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
Years
Most take me about an hour to make... then a bit longer to work out the finishing touches. Then I always think they can be improved upon, XD

Star took forever just because if you've ever tried to scratch a star... it's not easy, XD

DialgaPalkiaGiratina

Kudos to zappyspiker
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Nov 8, 2010
Template: Star Template!
Background: Big: A Pretty Sunset Small: Same
Trainer Overworld: HG/SS Overworlds
Pokemon: MEganium, Nidoking, Espeon, Pikachu, Pidgeot, Ho-Oh
Badges: Johto Badgs-All 8 of them

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
Years
By Same for the backgrounds, do you mean you want one solid background, or 2 backgrounds, but similar in look?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back