• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: POKEMON Ruby Destiny - Reign Of Legends

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
Years
To Necrod..,

Uh.., I don't get what you meant by red and blue swap...

I don't quite get it...

What I mean is that Red and Blue (Hero and Heroine) both look like their shades are swapped... I mean, Red's darker shades are on the top and the lighter shades are on the bottom... but the sun always faces the top!

EvilWii

Hacker and mike myers
Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2008
i would put in other starters cause the shinno would swerce up

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Oh, that... =)

Now I get it...

Well.., yeah. I kinda did that on purpose.

Well.., I think I'm gonna put that up in the "BUGS and GLITCHES" too...

Thanks for this! =3

- EDITED -

I'm planning to have a Riolu as a starter if the "Other Starters" in the poll will go higher than the "Sinnoh Starters"...

But I haven't made up my mind yet about the two other starter PKMNs...

Eheheh.., oh well...

Last edited:

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Thanks for the comments, everyone!

I have put up a banner on the first post!

Hope you'll like it! ;)

I am planning loads of stuff......

BlazikenMaster2000

Blaziken Master
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Dec 7, 2008
i have a question, why are the L.Cenaries Delta colored yellow when they use psychic pokemon? I think it would be better if they were purple. Otherwise, i really like this game.

SerenadeDS

Trainer
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 7, 2013
Intersting. I do like those tiles though. I will keep my eye on this. Good luck!

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
i have a question, why are the L.Cenaries Delta colored yellow when they use psychic pokemon? I think it would be better if they were purple. Otherwise, i really like this game.

Interesting question...

Well.., it goes like this... My brother (Manaphyrachi) suggested to change the evil gang in my first hack, but I can't think of a good name, and so he suggested it to be "LUMINOUS CENARIES".., which I think for him means "Light Mercenaries"...

And then I paired it with an evil gang that rivals them, so rise my idea, "ROYAL DARKNESS", that uses DARK TYPE PKMNs... But there's no "LIGHT" type PKMN, so I just used the PKMNs which are somehow related to the sun.., like GRASS, FIRE, WATER and PSYCHIC (since he suggested to include a Psychic and Water type to be related to the light)...

And that's that. Hopefully, I can finish the Beta 1 before the last day of August... There will be new tasks and new rivals during the Beta 1 which you can explore 70% of the first island, LORINA ISLAND...

Thanks for the comments, guys!

Happy hacking! ^^

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Hi guys! It's me!

I just want to let you know that my Beta is almost complete...

All I have to do now is to make the last script for my Beta 1, and to fix the texts and OW for the new rival...

Oh, about the new rival, here's a screenshot I took while I tried his script.

Take a look...

blitz.png

Thanks guys! good day!!! ^^

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
I am sorry for the lack of updates...

I am still fixing the 3rd and final script of Beta 1.., since the script isn't working properly.

Also, I might be done with Beta 1 maybe next week or next two weeks...

Thanks for the comments about the new rival (Sir Aaron, but it's not his name.., the new rival, I mean...)

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
Years
It's weird how the shades were swapped on the Hero and Heroine.

Anywho, this hack looks like it's coming along pretty well. The maps are great.

Even IF the Hero and Heroine's shades were swapped, it give a little bit of originality to it. I think you should keep them.

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Thanks for that comment.., but I already changed them to their proper shading... ^^

The Beta is coming out soon... I hope I can have enough time to do the scripts. Thanks all!!!

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
Years
Maybe you should update the screenshots? Make it look like you never did anything at all.

And, here's a question for you...

Who's the main bad guy/team? I saw "I am from Luminous Cenaries". Is that the team name, or something else? And it's a good idea about the orange uniforms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back