• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

?The Misty Lover17 Club?

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
This is a club for the most dedicated fan of ANY pokemon character at PC, the amazing and very resourceful Misty Lover17! All Misty fans at PC owe him a huge debt of gratitude, not only because he has what is probably the internet's largest collection of Misty images, but also because he's a kind, supportive member. Anyway, please come, join, post as much as you can...help give back to ML =D

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
Years
Thanks Kaga! I've been waiting for this thread to open. :classic:

I'll answer any questions all of you have for me. Plus, you can post Misty pics in here for me, too. :classic: I'll try to post in here every day. :classic:

Well, today was really great. I had a great day in school. Plus, I've been enjoying Toonami and Adult Swim, too. :classic:

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
Years
Yep I am. The promo for it was really funny. :D It looks like it will be a really funny show. Of couirse, I can't wait for this Saturdays Naruto, too. I wonder how Naruto and the gang will pass the test

Also, for the first pic in this club, I'll post this. :classic:

Mistyinkimono4.jpg

Misty always looks really beautiful. :classic:

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
I feel bad because I've read the first three volumes of the manga so I know everything that will happen in Naruto for a while...unless they change something, which they've done very little of x_x;

I could have bet money that would be the first pic you posted ^_^

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
Years
Yep, It's one of the most beautiful pics of her from the series. :classic:

Yay, a new member! Welcome Agent9!

Well, I got to go to bed now, but you can keep on posting in here while I'm sleeping. :classic:

1103116879_0149.jpg

Sakura's such a cutie. :classic:

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
Goodnight, have sweet dreams full of Misty and Sakura.

You think Sakura might be the new Misty as far as cuteness? I think we need a club for Ms. Haruno XD

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
Kylie, you should know as a former clubs mod that it's almost never necessary for people to ask for membership XD

Agent nine, Misty > Sakura in my opinion, still, but I meant that Sakura could one day be on the level of beauty and personality that Misty's on.

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
Years
Well, hi everybody! I had a great day today at school. :classic:

Welcome Kylie-chan. It's really nice to see you. :classic:

A Sakura fan club? That would be awsome Kaga. :D And yep, she's really cute. :classic:

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
Years
I've been doing great today, Kaga. I've got some new pics. :classic: Also, they'll be showing episode 3 of Naruto again on Friday at 12:00 A.M. She was so cute in that episode. :classic:

1103116879_0048.jpg

This part was really funny.

Years
  • Seen May 23, 2014
Chairman Kaga said:
Kylie, you should know as a former clubs mod that it's almost never necessary for people to ask for membership XD

Agent nine, Misty > Sakura in my opinion, still, but I meant that Sakura could one day be on the level of beauty and personality that Misty's on.
That seems rare. May is okay, but I am a true blue and proud pokeshipper, and Misty is really the best, because she is an original character. And she really makes the show what it is.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
Mikespyke said:
That seems rare. May is okay, but I am a true blue and proud pokeshipper, and Misty is really the best, because she is an original character. And she really makes the show what it is.

You, sir, are a rare and excellent breed of person at PC.

Kylie-chan said:
Actually, Kaga, the owner and the person of whom the club is for both have the power to deny membership [and I guess the staff]. XD

Well yes, but what I was trying to say is that you can usually join clubs without asking (even though membership denial power still exists) XD

Another amazing pic, ML ^_______^ Thank you so much~

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
Years
Hiya~! ^o^ How are you today? X3 I don't have any Misty pictures, because I'd probably pick one you've already posted. You're like a library of Misty pics. :3 Sowwy~

Back