• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Jirachi Trainer

Training for Skill
Years
garra_of_the_desert said:
Thanks for getting back to me. The starts for the magby are pritty good. Is there any good places to hunt for shinys Jirachi Trainer?

For some specific pokemon yeah...

Mt.Moon, down one set of ladders you will find a passageway where you will only find paras, dont bother trying to get shiny clefairys in mt.moon, just buy them from the slots.

Power Plant...Fantastic place, my first battle in there while dhiny hunting i ran into a shiny...i feel that place to be lucky :D good for voltorb,magnemites and pikachu...oh and electuabuzz

Three island nugget hunter where you only find dunsparce if you go through the exit...

lavender tower... very common and small chance of cubone or haunter god place for gastly (also the only place, lol)

route 1, only pidgey and rattata,

Thoose are the only ones i can think of at the mo, when i get more ill post em.

Also when i say i have written them, down, it means i have written what kanto shinies are missing from our dex and i will hunt for them on my game

SHINY POKEMON RULE

Years
ohh yea the power plant thats where i got the majority of my shinys and yes Jirachi Trainer Shiny Pokemon do indeed rule so yea or veridian forest nuthin but bugs and pikachu

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
any ideas what shiny pokemon i should go for on emerald or ruby. i am bored of trying to get ones through breeding so while i hatch the eggs i will hunt for shinys aswell

Years
Can you hatch on LG O_o?

And does anyone know if I have to get the national dex to get my chansey to evolve?
Or can Chansey not Evolve on LG?

Oh and is anyone here good at RM2K? because im thinking of makeing A shiney pokemon based game if anyone wants to make one with me. =/

EDIT

......I just noticed i used my masterball on Articuno X_x
Anyone know f its close to being possible to catch Mewtwo without A master ball or should i Restart? X_x

Last edited:

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
no you cant hatch on LG
i think you have to get the nationdex to get chansey to evolve but not sure

Jirachi Trainer

Training for Skill
Years
......I just noticed i used my masterball on Articuno X_x
Anyone know f its close to being possible to catch Mewtwo without A master ball or should i Restart? X_x

Youll be fine, just if it was a shiny articuno good, if not bad, but i still have caught mewtwo with ultra balls before.

Runasutaru

Guardian Spectre
Years
Huh? Of COURSE you can hatch eggs on LG!
After beating the Elite 4, a new place will come up! I´m sure you were taken to One Island when you were In Cinnabar? More islands will show up, and in Four Island, there´ll be a Day Care Center, just like in Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, Gold, Silver, and Crystal!
(Oh, ya posted that while I wrote my post. Well, I´ll keep this here just in case. XP)

razer, I suggest you go to a place where you can slowly train your Pokémon, yet look for another one ya like at the same time!
Check this page for Shiny sprites of every Pokémon in the R/S/E series, and decide on a Pokémon! I´ll tell you where you can find it after, if it is available in Ruby! ^_^

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/rsgbapicsshiny.html

And tips for beating the Elite 4? Just train up your Pokémon a lot, and be SURE you have at least ONE Pokémon with an Electric move, at least ONE with a Flying or Psychic move, at least ONE with an Ice move, and I´ll just leave the rest of your Pokémon´s normal moves to take care of the rest.
My suggestion: Train against the Elite 4. Basically, spend ALL your money on Full Restores and Revives, and try to beat the Elite 4 WITHOUT using them. If you fail, you will go back to the Pokémon Center. If you got any money, spend it too. Repeat the above. This way, you can get to know them, train your Pokémon fast, and when you think you are ready to beat them all, get all your Full Restores, Revives, Full Heals, and Max Potions on hand and use them to go through them all!

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
i decided to go for trapinich if anyone else has got it already tell me
i wish i new you could hatch eggs on LG and FR but i never really played them so not my best games
and the pokemon list on page 1 needs updading

Runasutaru

Guardian Spectre
Years
Well, Pokémon battling isn´t exactly about weak and strong Pokémon.
If you like him, you use him, that´s how it works!
But in some places like NetBattle, an online battling program, Pokémon are divided into classes, so there aren´t unfair battles.

Since this Pokémon isn´t going to be used in NetBattle, since it is, as the name implies, something you play on the computer, feel free to use the Raticate! The Pokémon you like tend to work out better in a team than strong ones, but if you are going for a tournament, I´d actually suggest some stronger Pokémon.

All in all, it´s your choice! Good luck with whatever you choose to do, and may you find lots of cool Shinies! ^_^

Years
Thanks for he help Runa hmm now its either kangashkan(Spelling -_-) or raticate...Oh well i go with raticate after all his hyper fang is really good...

Now its time to train in the pokemon league =)

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
let us be n the shiny hunters club i only have 2 shinys at the minute but hope to get more soon they are
goldbat soon to be crobat
aron will evolvev soon both found in victory road

Runasutaru

Guardian Spectre
Years
Hey, if I could, I´d let you guys in, but it´s not in my power, sorry! X_x
I´m just a normal member, but I´m willing to help out if I can, so just ask stuff, I´m usually almost always nearby, except on Mondays and Tuesdays.
Let´s just wait for a Owner or a Co-Owner to come by...If I see one sign onto MSN, I´ll call them here, don´t worry! ^_^

Ya have some nice Shinies! But if I were you, I wouldn´t evolved Golbat into Crobat, it´s pretty much pink. But it´s your decision, check it out and see if you really want to evolve it...
Aron is very cool too, nice Shiny, even though I prefer the normal version of it.

Well, good luck with all the hunts! ^_^

And koolkats, if your Pokémon are still very, and I mean, VERY low leveled, try training in the Victory Road. You DO know of the Experience trick, right?
If you put the Pokémon you want to train in battle, and then switch to another Pokémon as soon as you enter battle, both the Pokémon you use will get experience, but it will be reduced to half. If you didn´t know that yet, hope it helped! If you already did, hope it still helped out! XDD

Years
I already knew that trick but yha mabe i should go train...And i have already joined i think.?
Check back a little a co-owner came an said sure i could join =)

And my pokemon are:
Charizard-Lv 61
Dragonite-Lv 55
Chansey-Lv 31(Softboiled =) )
Rapidash-Lv 56
Kangaskhan-Lv 26
Articuno-Lv 51

Years
razer302 said:
let us be n the shiny hunters club i only have 2 shinys at the minute but hope to get more soon they are
goldbat soon to be crobat
aron will evolvev soon both found in victory road

Arr i see that someone else has a shiny aron! (though i have a shiny aggron!) It is a really good pokemon, we should compair stats when it is level 100! My aggrons defence is 420! ((by the way thanks Jirachi Trainer, that helps loads :D))

Runasutaru

Guardian Spectre
Years
Yeah, sure you can add me on MSN! ^_^
Someone new to talk to is always nice!
Good luck with training that Kangaskhan, I also hope you find a cool Shiny while at it! Just be sure to be loaded with Pokéballs, LOL!

BTW, garra_of_the_desert, that is a mighty fine Defense stat! Did you EV Train it? ^_^
Well, good luck to everyone in hunting and life, I´ll try to hunt a bit today still, and may the MSN chats begin! XD!

Back