• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

RM2K/3 Pokemon Battle System

Are you planning on using the battle sys in your game?

• Yes

Votes: 88 61.5%
  • No

Votes: 23 16.1%
  • Not sure yet...

Votes: 21 14.7%
  • I don't care

Votes: 11 7.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RM2K3kid

Insane..
Years
If you mean draw one sure! How many towns/cities do you want?

EDIT: Here are two regions that I made ages ago, use these If you like them!(As you can see the regions link at the middle :classic: ). Tell me when I should start making towns, routes, insides etc.

Last edited:

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
Well you can start immediately! Talk to our other map makers
for example phoenix and choose what part you guys are going
to make!

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
Years
I like the idea of two regions and the way they link to each other and the maps look great. However, there are 27 cities/towns altogether and that sounds like a lot to me. We already have the a possible starting town but you can have a go at making one as well if you want. I think the starting town should be the one furthest lest on the first map and then go upwards and we can build maps from there. When you have completed a map post it at the lateralshift site and not here.

PokeReaper

Pokemon #500
Years
I would like to help.

I would like to help with making maps.
I have RM2k.
Would I make the maps on my RM2k & then send the file to you guys, and if so, then how would you like me to do that ?

I really want to help.
I already have R/S chipsets/charsets/etc. AND FR/LG chipsets/charsets/etc., & no one seems to want to help me with MY game, so I may as well help you guys with yours.
Besides, I can't wait until the Battle System & P.C. System is done, but will it work for me & my RM2k ?
I tried to get RM2k3, but it just wouldn't work right.
Well, just let me know guys.
If you want I can just post a town, house, etc. that I've already done.
Later

--- Brian "Phoenix" Davidson

DarkMage31

RM2K(3) Master
Years
PokeReaper> Sure, you can help. I'll put you down on the list as a map maker right now.

Alright, I'm feeling a little left in the dust, if you know what I mean. It sounds like you guys made great progress without me. Yes, I know some HTML if you need. Those maps look great 2k3kid!

I just had a great idea. We need a graphic for our hero, right? Like a portrait for the introduction scene and any other custscenes we may want to add (not a charset). Here's my idea: How about we ask the Art forum mods if we can open a contest to see who can draw the best original hero for our game? Sound good?

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
Years
DM, You back online full time now? The art idea sounds smart, you could probably do it in the spriters club as well. Are we still having new Pokemon in the game as well?

DarkMage31

RM2K(3) Master
Years
I'll leave that up to the story crew ;)

I'll be online whenever I can, but we're going on a cruise next week for about a week, so I'm going to have to leave again. After that though I should be on full time again! :)

I'll PM one of the art mods to clear it with them.

Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2011
DM, leaving again... so soon? Well, I would leave too if I was going on a cruise. :)

Anyways, have fun!

RM2K3kid

Insane..
Years
Anyway I'll get a few maps done for you later tonight... Oh and for posting the maps on the lateralshift site, you'll have to PM me and tell me how I go about it! I've reduced the amount of towns/cities on the first map if you want to use that one please tell me :) . DM thats a great Idea!

RM2K3kid

Insane..
Years
If these guys are using it you'll have to ask them not me... But if you draw me a rough map I can make it FR/LG looking map!

Years
Hey guys, I am sorry I couldn't get the upload done last night.. I have dial-up :(
The game file is probably about 2 or 3 MB now..
I will just upload to angelfire or something.. I don't know how I will do this..

Sorye HK

Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
I've just started downloading. After the download, I'll start evaluating!

--EDIT--

1.After I pressed a button other than attk, I can't start attacking again.
2.That's all from my evaluation.
3.Keep it up!

1.I wonder if we should do something like this:
when you faint, depending on your pokemon's loyalty
to you, they either take you to a guy's house
or they run away and some other guy finds you and takes you
to his house or the PC

Last edited:

Sorye HK

Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
I can't use the withdraw deposit system as I can't catch a pokemon.
Is there a way to catch Latios? If there isn't, I'll just check the event.

--EDIT--

This is an extremely long event.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back