• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon of Legends: Secrets of Enosia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
Years
  • Age 27
  • honk
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014
Pokemon of Legends: Secrets of Enosia [OOC & Sign Ups]

Let me introduce you to my creation: Enosia! Spots open: 11

Pokemon Of Legends: Secrets of Enosia

Rated T for Teens

Plot-
Spoiler:

Now, this is YOU:
Spoiler:

Rules:
-Be active as much as possible. If you're going to be inactive for a while or decide to quit the RP, then PM me to let me know.
-Follow all PC rules
-No "God Acts" or god modding
-Don't bully and bunny (what ever you call it) other people's characters
-Only I control the NPC like Mewtwo and Darkrai​

Now, as for the SU for 6 chosen humans:
Spoiler:

Following along is the SU for Kyurem's henchmen or servants:
Spoiler:

At last, the SU for who those want to be the wild pokemon of Enosia:
Spoiler:

Rating:
Spoiler:

Enosia:
Now you are probably asking, "What is Enosia and how does it look like?"
-Well, Glad you asked. It's based in a continent the size of Australia. Quite small, but it has a heavy population of pokemon. Oddly enough, pokemon from all five regions are crumbled here, even legendaries roam Enosia. Before Kyurem ruled, it was a continent were pokemon lived at free. Now that Kyurem started to rule, he split Enosia into smaller lands called Regions, or Areas. Now, here's the outline. Yeah, it's based right out of Australia, but it fit my description completely. Check the spoiler under this to go into detail with the place. Sorry for the long details though.

Spoiler:

Now, I'm going to record your process in this spoiler tag right below. All characters will be shown with name, gender, sprite, moves, and current location. It will be updated daily, meaning every night in my timezone. You'll start with the first 4 moves your pokemon will know. Learning moves is quite easy, just progress through the story. As you meet up with NPC characters, they'll give you a TM, depending on the situation and current position you're in. To put it simply, an NPC character will randomly give you one, so don't worry. To evolve, if you meet up with any Legendary Pokemon. It depends how far you progressed and what you've done so far. As for what I'll be in the story, all I'm going to do is control the NPCs.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
Years
  • Age 27
  • honk
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014
Bumping.

Well, I still need sign ups. It's my first, and I don't expect it to get much attention I guess.....

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Can I reserve?

Name:
Pokemon Species: ??? (Choose a fresh pokemon please! Example: If you choose Swampert, you will get Mudkip. Choose Serperior, you will get Snivy)
Personality: ??? (Make sure it's more than one paragraph. Go into detail if possible)
Appearance: ??? (Just by the pokemon you choose tells plenty, but you must have one difference that makes you the odd one out of your species. An example would be an odd eye color or a birth mark or something along those lines)
History: ??? (I don't see much point in the history, but if it affected your personality or shaped your opinions the way you are now, go ahead.)
In which Region do you land in: ??? (to put it simple, all six heroes are scattered all over Enosia...meaning you can be anywhere. Make sure you pick a region nobody else had picked.)

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
Years
Finished! Please excuse the terribleness; I pretty much typed with my eyes closed. I have a pounding headache right now, so....

Also, by not knowing anything about their memories, that means not knowing anything they have read/watched before, right? Which makes me quite sad, considering that I usually use TV Tropes in Miharu's dialogue...XD

Name: Miharu Mizushima

Pokemon Species:
Ralts

Personality:
Miharu is hyper observant with a photogenic memory and a high level of intelligence that allows her to put together "clues" in order to come up with conclusions. However, this does come with a price; due to this, Miharu's mind is always working at an extremely fast past and usually can't focus (unless in a life or death situation) on just one thing. When this happens, she usually bounces from one topic to another, often causing her strange looks as she switches topics without a bat of an eyelash. She usually likes to banter with people during high pressure situations. This isn't to say that she doesn't know the situation she is in is dangerous, she just can't focus on it that well. Unless, as stated in parenthesis, in a life or death situation. She can also get sensory overload and is usually useless whenever this happens. When this hits, even the smallest noise is like a bomb going off next to her ear and even the dullest of lights could be like a flashlight in her eyes, the lightest of touches could feel like a ton of weight pressing on her, the smallest of smells can override her, and she can usually taste everything that she has had for the past two weeks. She can get migraines during sensory overloads, which makes the hearing and eyesight even worse, but can also get it regularly without the sensory overload about every month or so.

Miharu is usually a jokester at heart, almost always seen with a grin on her face. However, she is completely sarcastic, witty, and snarky to extremes, which can allow her to gain friends or enemies with just about everyone. However, she is a fairly good liar and manipulator.

She usually doesn't like to show weakness and will, most likely, not accept help unless she is dying. And even then, she's hesitant. It isn't because she's prideful; it's just because she doesn't want to feel like a burden to anyone.

If the situation calls for it, she can be completely straight faced and not crack any jokes. This usually only happens under RARE occasions.

During battles, she is quite ingenious, able to think of tactics that most people feel that are "out of the box". Sometimes, she taunts her opponent to anger, which makes them sloppy and rash. During battles of any sort, her wit becomes sharper, her sarcasm becomes greater, her jokes (and amazingly lame puns) appear more often, and she is usually only focused on the battling. She feels that she truly comes to live during battles

She also has some weird verbal ticks as well.

Appearance:
As a human, Miharu had a huge multitude of scars on her back. It seemed to have transferred over to her Ralts..."form".

History:
To make a long story short; Miharu was a trainer from Pallet Town. She went throughout all of the regions, beating each of the gyms. She beat the Indigo League and became the champion for about five minutes before quitting. Before being kidnapped, she was training in Mt. Silver with her pokemon. She managed to meet a few legendaries; Mewtwo, Mew, and Celebi through various means. Celebi accidentally took her back in time. Mewtwo and Mew were mind controlled by an assassin that tried to kill Miharu, but she managed to break them from the mind control. She has a LOT of pokemon. The most memorable would be Bishamon (a Gallade that was her starter) and Nightmare (a shiny, talking, cursing, violent, alcoholic Gengar that gave her the scars on her back). But she still can't remember them ANYWAYS.

In which Region do you land in:
Dalmia

luigimario84

Owner of worlds
Years
Name: Otto
Pokemon Species: Riolu
Personality: Otto's whole family except for his brother Hugo were enslaved by Kyurem which changed his whole self from kind to ruthless. If he ever needed to break in somewhere he would use his ninja stealth much more than his warrior strength. He always attacks anybody he doesn't recognise who gets too close to him. When he gets into a fight he will use his speed and stealth to confuse his opponent and then strike at the least expected moment.
He has a knife with him, wherever he is. This is what he uses for a last resort. Whenever there is any danger he will protect his friends with his life. He usually sneaks into other regions of Enosia to explore the world around him.
Appearance: He has scars all over his body and a darker blue than other Riolu.
History: When he was seven Otto's family were enslaved by Kyurem. But his brother, Hugo, escaped and after a while he suddenly disappeared. This was Otto's turning point. Every region he ever explored which he wasn't ment to, he was caught, and killed at least one person in that region as he tried to escape. This was his usual life. Explore a region then escape. Everyday this would happen.
In which Region do you live in: Libreria

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Threads that have been inactive longer than a month cannot be revived by normal members, I have said this before, luigimario!

This thread is now closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back