• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What your Weather Like?

Years
It has been cloudy, cold and wet where I live as apparently there has been a Siberian wind blowing against the country. 1 week ago it was even snowing :0 but suddenly it has gotten a bit warmer. Today it was 15°c in the car which is so much hotter than it has been for the last few months, despite there still being a cold wind outside. Sunburn, lol.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Thankfully the weather seems to be getting much much better as of late. In the past week or two, you needed a coat to go outside for the entirety of the day. As of late, you'd only need it in the morning, and if the weather man is right, I might not need it at all by next Tuesday! And no rain as far as I can tell! Yipee!

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
Years
It was raining today but then it became foggy and then sunny?? You can honestly not tell what the season is here [other than days of rain = winter] because the weather changes 10x a day. It goes from hot to cold soo easily it's pretty annoying :x

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
Years
Here in the UAE it's ALWAYS sunny. ALWAYS. Here a house without an air conditioner is hell with extra fire. We consider the weather "awesome" if it is 25 degrees.

Back