• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

slim spazzy

Kik: spazzyda59
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 15, 2017
Hey all ! im kinda stuck in this hack. afetr the whole pewter musem burning event is over what should i do ? i cannot go to cinnabar island becuase some weird forxe is not allowing me

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 7, 2023
Hey all ! im kinda stuck in this hack. afetr the whole pewter musem burning event is over what should i do ? i cannot go to cinnabar island becuase some weird forxe is not allowing me

Try going back through Diglett cave, it's probably because you haven't done the events at Seafoam Islands.

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
Your hack's awesome! But is it just me, or is the beggining of the game kinda sucks and a little short? Maybe it's just me.

That's because I just started Hacking, and couldn't do those more complex scripting.

GGhater

GG Hater
Years
so i just passed the cycling road and talked to the Celadon city gym leader and while i'm heading to the city i notice theirs little trees in a line so i cant pass it and i don't have cut either so did i miss something?

EDIT: i understand what i did now so please ignore my question

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
I have updated the Changelog. There are some minor and MAJOR changes to the game.
Beta 6 would go from Phantom Pokemon Chapter - The beginning of Mewtwo CHapter.

I won't be updating the thread for the next 7 days, because I'll be testing the game for glitches, and changing some events a bit.

Anyway, the release date for Beta 6 would be on 10th December 2013. When it's released, you guys would NEED to start a new save file because the game went through MAJOR changes with the old events, (so new items, etc), so it's important you start a new save file.

Years
how do u get to the power planet for the zapados bonas chapter is it in the original spot like in R/B/G where u go right of cerculean city or is it moved because i want to get it done before i start the articuno

marc1234

Conquest MODE
Years
Where can I get an Eevee and how can I evolve it into Syvelon

a1bcfd9d41a0109135dfc210ed41b985_thumb.jpg

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
Where can I get an Eevee and how can I evolve it into Syvelon

a1bcfd9d41a0109135dfc210ed41b985_thumb.jpg

Eevee is part of the main storyline, so basically, u rly can't miss it.

how do u get to the power planet for the zapados bonas chapter is it in the original spot like in R/B/G where u go right of cerculean city or is it moved because i want to get it done before i start the articuno

It's east of Cerulean City

Last edited:
Years
i know that but everytime i enter a the building it freezes and the other building to the east wont let me in because Siberia wont let me enter because that is Staffon City and i cant go in there for some weird reason because Blue and Green keep saying 5.5 ends at the enters of Staffon City.

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
i know that but everytime i enter a the building it freezes and the other building to the east wont let me in because Siberia wont let me enter because that is Staffon City and i cant go in there for some weird reason because Blue and Green keep saying 5.5 ends at the enters of Staffon City.

I said East of Cerulean City, you don't need to enter a building.

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022

Bro, Its Saffron City, Not Staffon. And He Means the Power Plant is in the same Place!

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
Uhhh isn't Blue supposed to be the girl?? i think you got it mixed up... and if you did, it would be a mess.....

Okay, I'm going to break your question down into 3 separate questions:

Uhhh isn't Blue supposed to be the girl??
No

i think you got it mixed up...
No

it would be a mess....
No

At the front page, there's a subheading called "Localizing and Naming", read it.

Do you need the VBA emulator to play this?

well I made it for the VBA. I think you can play it on mobile, or some R4 card.

_h1Eo7_J7bKs3Pbtf_hwsTOUjvHiL7K0RFL2Ncdbb7A=w240-h160-no
BETA+6_03.png
BETA+6_07.png
BETA+6_13.png
BETA+6_17.png
BETA+6_45.png
p4uG44QfZN43-abB4NCSEIVWB5QVJUSe1O-zwhWDNQE=w240-h160
BETA+6_62.png

Here's a sneakpeak of what I mean by there are some major and minor changes.

Last edited:
Back