• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Blazing Red : Fire Red Hack

Should I include D/P and B/W Pokémon in this hack?

• Yes

Votes: 16 51.6%
  • No

Votes: 15 48.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 26, 2023
Introduction!

Hey guys! I'm making another hack! :) It's going to be a hack of Fire Red. But with many more features. Rivals from different regions. Rare Pokémon as soon as you start the game. Day/Night System, also rematches. But the most best of all, Hoenn! You will be able to travel from Littleroot Town to Rustboro. Maybe a few more. There are a total of 16 Gym leaders in Kanto. This is because Kanto is quite small compared to others. There will still be the Sevii Isles!

I also hope that you will find the current beta very fun, as it goes up to Pewter City! This is short because it's only been a few days since i've started working on this hack.

Features

• A whole new Rival!
  • Gym Leaders are rematchable, even stronger nomally.
  • Battle every Gym Leader in Kanto, Johto and Hoenn! (Every single Gym Leader can easily be added, but I would have to insert new Pokémon and the there wouldn't be a 386 Hack, but i'll take it into consideration.
  • Visit a little of Hoenn.
  • Wild Pokémon have been changed, large amaounts of different species can be found in one area.
  • All trainers edited...!
  • A little extention to Kanto! (Cities and Routes..)
  • Elite Four members have stronger teams all th way up to 80-100
  • National Dex available early in game!
  • All 386 Pokémon obtainable...
  • 8 More Gyms!
Media

image.png
image.png

image.png
image.png

image.png
image.png

image.png
image.png

Pokemon_Fire_Red1.png
Pokemon_Fire_Red2.png

Pokemon_Fire_Red4.png
Pokemon_Fire_Red5.png

Evolution Changes

Not Implemented right now in current beta, when added will add to this part.

Bugs, Glitches
  • When Prof. Oak's Aide gives you the upgrade, if you talk to him right after he will upgrade it again. However he will disappear if you enter another area.
Releases

Beta 0.1

(Out Now!)

That's about it! See you soon!

Last edited:

Mr. Black

Master Of Reality
Years
Cool project man ! ;) keep it up ! Really liked the fact that you will insert a little of hoenn ( it will replace the sevii isles ?)
Will you use custom/genIV tiles ? or you prefer the standard Fr/Lg tileset ?

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
This is simply marvelous. we even get to visit a little of my fav region, Hoenn. BTW like everyone said, where'e the download link?

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 26, 2023
Yes I did. I'll add it right now! :)
atm i'm going to stick with the current tiles, but i might take inserting new tiles into consideration. :)
EDIT: Patch uploaded!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 26, 2023
What do you mean? It goes up to Pewter City, it's pretty simple.

EDIT: I have inserted Hoenn tree tiles. :) I just need to map Hoenn and it should be ready! The chambers in The Sevii Islands will be replaced.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 26, 2023
Obviously. Do you want me to block it? There's absolutely no reason to do that.

Years
  • Seen Aug 26, 2022
Do you want me to block it?

I thought that there will be some big stone or something other... because now I win with Misty so where you will share your next beta I should fight with she one more time or what?

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 26, 2023
You fight her once in normal gameplay in her Gym. You rematch her later somewhere else...

Not as long as the hack in Progressing Hacks at least.... :)

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 26, 2023
I plan on releasing the next beta in 1 or 2 months. It will go up to Celadon City!

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 26, 2023
I've decided to include Roxanne in Pewter City. You can battle her before or after Brock. The World Tournament is too much and Sinnoh Gym Leaders will be included but will have no Sinnoh Pokémon. I know the current beta is a small amount, so I will work as much as I can on this!

Mr. Black

Master Of Reality
Years
There is a point on not including d/p pokémon...its a genIII 386 Hack right ? and can you please define what you mean by saying world tournament is too much ?

Back