• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon 6th Generation. What do you want to see?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen May 4, 2018
-A dolphin Pokémon, I can't believe they haven't made it yet
-Major role for Diving, unlike in Gen 5 -.-
-Deep storyline, in the case of different paths, a New game+ option
-Maybe a Light-type
-Pokémon Contests (unless they remake R/S)

And most of all, graphics similar to Mystery Dungeon Magnagate & The Infinite Labyrinth

Kung Fu Ferret

The Unbound
Years
If we don't get a Dark-type gym in Gen 6.... I shudder at the thought of what would happen when the severe lack of a Dark gym leader continues into next generation.

SoulSilver10112

George the Poliwag
Years
  • Seen Jun 30, 2013
Multiple save files. Oh, and a fire/electric dual type would be cool. I'd also like to see the VS. Seeker again, and I loved Pokestar Studios in Black 2/ White 2, so I'd like to see something like that again. I'd also like to see the follow me feature back in the games.

Harvey_Create

Pokemon Apex Team Member
Years
  • Age 27
  • Iowa
  • Seen Jul 12, 2015
I was thinking this, but 5 paths may be a bit too much. But at least 2 paths, that'd be good enough IMO.

yea. 2 would be fine, but i guess i would love to see choices that affect the game. like what "Fable" did.

Less grinding. More content. HM moves replaced with items.

that is what imma have done with my game. i hated HMs

Last edited:

zid_sen

The Sacred Thunder of Aselis
Years
OHOHOHO!
I had many request for the gamefreak, really!
- Please to create a baby form of Pinsir
- more than 5 region
- More grass gym leader!
- High level trainer, (when start the journey, the first trainer has around level 10 pokemon!)
- Many changeable clothes for player that can we change anywhere!
- Fusion pokemon please~
- Please! Really need contest and pokestar studio!
- Can use weather changer move (Rain dance, Sunny day, ect) to use outside of battle
- Fly anywhere (i meaning like Pokemon Ranger : Guardian Sign, we can go to the sky and traveling with our own way!)
- Need a cool and unique starter!
- Get all type eevolution!!
- Cool gadget that has a game like Poketch

Eh...
It's like only this...hehehehe~

PiemanFiddy

Dark-Type Gym Leader
Years
OHOHOHO!
I had many request for the gamefreak, really!
- Please to create a baby form of Pinsir
- more than 5 region
- More grass gym leader!
- High level trainer, (when start the journey, the first trainer has around level 10 pokemon!)
- Many changeable clothes for player that can we change anywhere!
- Fusion pokemon please~
- Please! Really need contest and pokestar studio!
- Can use weather changer move (Rain dance, Sunny day, ect) to use outside of battle
- Fly anywhere (i meaning like Pokemon Ranger : Guardian Sign, we can go to the sky and traveling with our own way!)
- Need a cool and unique starter!
- Get all type eevolution!!
- Cool gadget that has a game like Poketch

Eh...
It's like only this...hehehehe~

I completely agree with this. Especially the Pokemon Fusion and unique starters. :D

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
The thing with the dragon eevee,I don't see how it would adapt a dragon's way. Eevee is suppose to adapt to it's climate it is in. That is one main reason I really want to see Poison and Steel. Because of big cities,which is where a lot of steel and pollution is at. I can see reason in a Steel,Rock or Ground,Flying,Posion and maybe a Bug type. However I wouldn't mind seeing an Eevee of every type.

I am thinking that with them having Eevee in the park of Castelia City and them having an Eevee episode coming soon in Japan,that it may be a hint of new Eeveelutions in the next generation.

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2014
Well, in the fashion of even-numbered gens (II, IV) adding lots of new evolutions to older Pokémon, I want an evolution for Jynx. Gen IV had almost 30 evolutions of previous gen Pokémon, and we don't need that many, but there are just some Pokémon that are not complete without a final form. Jynx got unfairly short-changed when her brothers both got evolutions in Gen IV, most likely because of the hyper-sensitive jerks that turned her into a lightning rod of controversy.

- Fully 3D. Overworld can be 3D + sprites like it is now, just a little more detailed. Battles should feature Pokedex 3D models.

- Multiple save files. This is not some outlandish, crazy request. It's been a staple in gaming since the early 90s.

- Character customization. At least let people pick from 3 or 4 presets with different skin, hair, outfit colours. I don't name my character after myself because I don't think it reflects me at all, and I'd like to change that in the next game.

- Bring back the Poketch. That was an incredible and underrated feature of the D/P/Pt games. Why waste that entire screen on C-Gear when you're not using it 99% of the time?

- Link it to at least one other region. If they're going to do Hoenn remakes, make Hoenn available in the game. Here's an idea, just release ONE game for the new region that allows you to travel to Hoenn, and ONE game for the Hoenn region that allows you to travel to the new region. Give them their exclusives, et voila.

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
The evil team.
I like em, but not so much.
I want them to be there, like Team Rocket in Red and Blue, but not so much ''Haha! I'm in your face'' like Team Plasma.
Duo Regions, have at least 2 regions to explore, not all of them. That would be too much.
More than one character to pick from, like 3 for each gender.

QueenMadz

I floop the pig~
Years
  • Age 28
  • USA
  • Seen Nov 13, 2012
~I would like more character involvement, there was plenty in Black/White 1, but it lost a bit of it in 2.
~More uses for some previous niche' pokemon
~Some more attacks for pokemon who need them such as Lilligant (Why didn't they give her signal beam T,T)
~More Dragon Duel Type Variety
~An Ice/Steel Physical Type

Thats all I can think of that hasn't been said.

SamuJake

I beat Red when I was 8' bro.
Years
List of things I'd like to see:
  • Character customisation. Being able to have a wide variety of clothes and hairstyles to chose from. Kind of hesitant on this, but I wouldn't mind it.
  • Bigger towns/cities. I want to be able to walk into a new town and have a lot to see and do and get a real feel of it, not just have 4 - 6 buildings and a gym and leave. I want it to be a little bit realistic, even for a Pokemon game.
  • 100 new Pokemon, but if they do this, to be very cautious about what the new Pokemon look like, and to maybe go back the original styles of Pokemon.
  • Being able to have options of how to respond to people.
  • Having the 1st Party pokemon to follow you around.
  • Able to re-battle trainers.
  • Pokemon olympics (like in HG/SS)
  • Able to have 3D graphics for those who have the 3DS.
  • Able to control your Pokemon whilst flying (so like, navigating your Pokemon.
  • Different weather every day in different locations. (Rain, snow, hail, Sunny, windy etc.)
  • TOUGH challenges, enough of the easy push over Gym battles, I want a game that will push yourself a bit.

All I can think of at the moment.

Last edited:

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
I would love to see a Water/Ice starter. I thought Empoleon would be that,but it was Steel. I would like to see a Grass/Posion starter and a Fire/Dark type.

CourageHound

Trust & Courage. Nothing More
Years
I would like more actual interactivity with your pokemon. Yea the walking with with your pokemon thing was great. But would be better if it was an optional feature. I'd also like to see other cool features too that makes in-game progress a bit more fun.

Oh and for the lulz I wanna know what you guys would think/do if they made another fire/fight starter

Years
  • Seen Nov 21, 2012
I want to see PvE and PvP become completely separate. I'm getting tired of all the grinding to level 100 and having to breed the correct EVs and IVs. With the new dream world crap, the grind just to get my pokemon the right abilities has gotten even more out of hand. Of course, since it's gamefreak we're talking about, I'll probably be forced to use Pokesav again! -.- I also wouldn't mind if they DIDN'T include some ridiculous plot-related legendary god pokemon. Kyogre and Groudon were sort of pushing it before, but with Arceus it had gotten completely out of hand...

Years
More Physical Fire attacks for Flareon to be put to decent use.

I agree with him, Flareon needs more physical STABs than just Fire Fang and Flame Charge.

However, the feature I'd want most is to rebattle trainers. Especially if the Vs. Seeker is involved.

Blazeferno21

Pokemon Champion
Years
I'd really like to see:

Walking Pokemon: A little better than HG/SS in the sense that we can have more than one pokemon following us.
Unbelievable Graphics: Every place looks as good as Castelia in B/B2/W/W2
Character Customization: Hairstyles and Clothes.
Bigger Cities/Towns: Unlike older gen cities which has only the PKMN Center and 3-4 houses
Better AI for the General Townspeople: People actually feel annoyed when you barge into their homes for no apparent reason :p
Pokeathlon: Like in HG/SS
Dragon-type Eeveelution: I would LOVE to see this!
More Rivals: More rivals would be nice and a sibling rival will be even better.
Trainer Rematch: Ability to rematch the old trainers like Red, Steven, Cynthia etc.
HARD Battles: I hope that the battles aren't too easy but instead, the E4 could be as tough as Cynthia and the Champion would be on a whole different league....

gaminggarchomp

YouTube LPer
Years
I'd really like to see:

Walking Pokemon: A little better than HG/SS in the sense that we can have more than one pokemon following us.
Unbelievable Graphics: Every place looks as good as Castelia in B/B2/W/W2
Character Customization: Hairstyles and Clothes.
Bigger Cities/Towns: Unlike older gen cities which has only the PKMN Center and 3-4 houses
Better AI for the General Townspeople: People actually feel annoyed when you barge into their homes for no apparent reason :p
Pokeathlon: Like in HG/SS
Dragon-type Eeveelution: I would LOVE to see this!
More Rivals: More rivals would be nice and a sibling rival will be even better.
Trainer Rematch: Ability to rematch the old trainers like Red, Steven, Cynthia etc.
HARD Battles: I hope that the battles aren't too easy but instead, the E4 could be as tough as Cynthia and the Champion would be on a whole different league....

I COMPLETELY agree, especially for the better AI for townspeople. I would feel like such a rebel if I just barge into someone's house and they actually get angry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back