• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Digivolve! into The Digimon Fan Club

Years
About time a Digimon fanclub was made!

Username: Slaying Moon
Favorite Digimon: Angewomon
Topic answer: Currently, my favourite series would have to be either Frontier or Data Squad.
Codeword(see rules): Digivolve!

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
All of the Above are Accepted, will add you guys to the list along with your favourite digimon or one that looks like it and I might add more topics.

SinfulGuroRose

Ignore me, I'm socially inept.
Years
Username: SinfulGuroRose
Favorite Digimon: Wormmon! <3
Topic answer:
Why is this your favorite Digimon? Even though I hate bugs, the way he's portrayed in DA:02 just pulls my heart strings. He's so devoted to Ken, even when he was treated like less than dirt. ;A; Plus, he's such a cute little derp.
Codeword: Digivolve!

Kung Fu Ferret

The Unbound
Years
Username: Digimon Kaiser
Favorite Digimon: Megidramon or MirageGaogamon
Topic answer: Why is this your favorite Digimon? I had them on a team in Digimon World Dawn together, and they pwned everything!
Codeword(see rules): Digivolve!

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
Added everyone to the character list also nearly got everyone a digimon that they like besides them, with the exception of one I cannot find a small beetlemon picture, if you guys want you can discuss anything digimon or have a go at answering the topic questions :D

SinfulGuroRose

Years
I'm curious, how many of you've ever played Digimon World? Like, the first one; I wasn't able to get other Digimon games until years later, and then it was only Digimon Dusk. U wU

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
I played it, getting it when it was first released in the United States. It was fun to play, although I was too young to understand how to get any strong Digimon, so I never finished the story line. It's not my favorite of the Digimon World games, but it was still a good way to pass the time. I mostly liked exploring the world with my Digimon partner.

SinfulGuroRose

Years
Actually, there really wasn't a storyline. Still, it was fun to go through; I liked seeing which Digimon mine would Digivolve to. Oh, goodness, that reminds me. Here's one of the reasons why cheating ruins everything, omg. Goodbye, MetalGreymon ahahahaha

a3gtjm.gif

Phantom1

[css-div="font-size: 12px; font-variant: small-cap
Years
I just started the first season of Digimon on Netflix...it's been about 15 years since I've watched it!!!

Same! I missed that show so much, and now I'm just impressed it managed to keep my attention, especially through the last leg of season one. Just... so much digivolving!

Hi btw. :P

I remember Digimon World. First game I ever ragequit.

I worked so hard to get my Agumon to evolve into Greymon, and then I didn't make it to their 'bathroom' in time and it turned into a Numamon.

Yup, ragequit.

And @Digimon Kaiser, your avatar is squee-worthy.

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
I have the first 2 seasons 01 and 02 its good to watch on a rainy day, I think the dubbing was suburb for digimon unlike a lot of amines nowadays

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
I saw the 1st, 2nd & 4th season of Digimon. I actually never watched the 3rd season of Digimon, I only caught a few glimpse of a few episodes. I'm planning on watching it once my internet becomes stable :)
Is the 3rd season good or not?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I don't think my sister and I should have watched the subbed of season one and two when we rewatch them. Because later when we went to a dubbed episode there was one conversation (the one between Ken and Koushirou/Izzy) that is completely different in english as far as we could tell and it just didn't lack the... feels that the subbed had? I'm not sure how to explain it. But this is all just personal preference I guess! I so agree though that the dubbing of Digimon was done well in its own right.

Third Season is one of the fandom's most popular as far as I'm concerned. Never watched more than a few episodes here and there myself but I've heard so many people say it's their favorite season.

SinfulGuroRose

Years
I watched all of Digimon Adventures 1-3, and most of 4 when I was a kid (though I never finished it). When I wanted to watch them again, I started watching the first episode of DA:02 subbed, and I just could not continue watching it like that. All the names were so different, it just completely threw me off. @ A@ I really can't wait to watch them again, because a lot of the plot details are fuzzy now.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I had already gotten used to the japanese names when I was the subbed version with my sister because of something a few years back. I was in a roleplay that took place in the digital world and there were a lot of people who played the original adventures cast. However, they all used the japanese names for the tamers and when it came to the Digimon nearly everyone was using mostly the japanese names (so instead of gatomon we all used tailmon and so forth). Because of that I guess I'm kinda of the opposite now!

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
I became used to the Japanese names from the fics I write and read. So watching the dub is strange for me, although I grew up with the dub compared to the original. Whenever I do want to rewatch any series, I tend to go for the original subbed over the dub.

The third season, Tamers, is considered the best of the entire series by many fans. I watched the entire season and enjoyed it when it was on, but it's a little too dark for me. I enjoy Digimon to be light-hearted and easy to get lost in, like the way Adventure or 02 makes me feel.

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
You are in Shekoa :D would never let a pal not join in the fun :D

yay added you to the member list YAY hope you can join with me in my Digimon Roleplay

links in my signature

Years
This is my club. My favorite digimon is Victory Greymon!
Well the first ep is on youtube of Xros Wars... dubbed and called Fusion.
----
Username: Fading Tree
Favorite Digimon: Victory Greymon
Topic answer:

Why is this your favorite Digimon?
Wargreymon with a sword. Yes! My second favorite digimon is omnimon.

Who is your favorite character? Henry and Terrimon. What a great mix. Henry all intellegent and using words, feelings and thoughts. Terrimon all Momentai, chilled and ready to trade blows.

What is your favorite series?I only know the 1 I dislike E_E and a few films. Frontier, Tamers, 02, and the Movies and Season 1 I like :)
Codeword(see rules):
Digivolve!

Last edited:
Back