• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tool: [Announcement] AdvanceMap 1.9, Translators wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

LU-HO

Author of AdvanceMap
Years
Hi everyone

Soon it's going to be here.
The newest version of the *Best Map editor of the World* (AdvanceMap for short) ;) is going to be ready soon.
Currently I'm still looking for people who want to translate the new language files for me.

Please contact me via Private Message.
Also tell me what language you are able to translate to.

PS: There'll be some new things, but what exactly is going to be a surprise. *My lips are sealed*

[EDIT]
Hello everyone

@all: if you want you can translate AdvanceMap to your language as you please.
if you want i will include your translated file in the next language pack, ask me first though, perhaps another person is also working on the same language.

PS: if you haven't seen it yet, AdvanceMap 1.90 is released: http://www.pkmncommunity.com/showthread.php?p=3350849
[/EDIT]

Greets LU-HO

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 5, 2022
Nice good luck with it LU-HO. Unfortunately I only speak 2 languages fluently English and Bad Inglish (LOL)

Frostbite

Ace Trainer
Years
Oh wow, another Advancemap?

That's just awesome, I'll be looking forward to that...

I hope it has stable FR tile byte behaviors like Ruby had >:(

Years
  • Seen Jan 3, 2010
I can translate from English to Slovak/Czech. Your program is quite appreciated in Slovak/Czech hacking community (although it's small) and therefore I can translate it to both languages. I sent you a PM, too.

Cheers!

BlackRainbow*

Pokemon Coralo Version ?
Years
I can translate from English To slovenian. Well there are not many hackers is slovenia. But there are some and slovenian translation will be really great.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Feb 16, 2020
Already sent you a PM on my details for when I get the English INI file. I'll be happy to translate from English to Portuguese. ;D

Kirlay

Newbie Hacker~
Years
  • Seen Nov 3, 2010
Cool! But... not me ^^;

PS: I have searched two hours trying to find the latest AdvanceMap, (1.8 or something?) Can someone give me a link? I'm stuck with an old version. =(

LU-HO

Author of AdvanceMap
Years
Could you give us an estimate on when it will be finished?
E.g. 1 month...etc... (i hope not that long!)

I must only fixe some smalle bugs.
but the most time i must wait, is for the translations.

if i have all translations, i will releas it.$
greetz LU-HO

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 9, 2021
LU-HO, you are so highly respected among hackers xD

I can't wait to see the new version, and I'm really anticipating the new "surprises"

The only language besides English that I know is Hebrew, but I don't think its that big of a language to have it translated.

+Sneasel™

It's a meeee, itman!
Years
LU-HO, you are so highly respected among hackers xD

I can't wait to see the new version, and I'm really anticipating the new "surprises"

The only language besides English that I know is Hebrew, but I don't think its that big of a language to have it translated.

lol, thats the only other language i know too!
I kind of know spanish, but not good enough to traslate it.

Good luck on the a-map, i can't wait to see what the suprise is!

Reaper 6

(Reaper 6) the six samurai YGO
Years
  • Seen Dec 8, 2009
do u have to change the pallets in the tiles or will the new one do that for u when u insert a new tileset because im sick of changing the pallets its too hard and takes too long

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back