• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Arthur the show always bored me for some reason. The books were great, though.

As for loss of childhood, I may've lost any remaining innocence I had left with just that first episode of Game of Thrones.

... Who am I kidding? Innocence was lost long ago. I found the internet.

Years

It looks like someone was talking about Arthur so much he didn't realize he was struck by a ninja.

Arthur was actually one of my fave kids shows from my childhood, cos most characters were funny and I loved how the plot of the episodes are based on problems real kids face.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I judged things even less as a kid than I do today so yeah. Arthur was pretty cool. Also I didn't click the video so hah.

Also Pokey it's best not to comment on things like that. Trust me; you're happier if you just ignore any comments about being ninjas 'round here these days.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

I just seem to prefer reading over television for some reason. Guess it's because I can play the scene out in my head and it be completely b.a. and more fun :U

The kids show I enjoyed most though would probably have to be... err... I honestly can't think of anything D:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I do too but I never read the books lmao. When it came to book with TV show adaptations that would be Wishbone. Too bad I didn't see it at the bookstore when I went the other day weh. Idk if a series so old would be at a library either ......

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023

you wanna know how many books I read over the summer?

most of them were by Clive Cussler and James Patterson

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023

I have over 10,600 posts on another forums, and if posts in off-topic counted, I'd probably have the same here

pity...

we need an "Off-Topic" post count

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Heavily prioritising manga over real books. I've pretty much only been reading novels on the bus, train or toilet. Bet you all needed to know that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back