• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Hey to all my fellow newbies. :)
I'm Sar and a long time Pokemon fan from the UK.
I look forward to getting to know you all around the forums, but if any of you want to chat feel free to send me a message or make a post in my introduction thread out there. >>> =D

Years
New users, hooray hooray! :D Welcome to the community, guys!

Hey to all my fellow newbies. :)
I'm Sar and a long time Pokemon fan from the UK.
I look forward to getting to know you all around the forums, but if any of you want to chat feel free to send me a message or make a post in my introduction thread out there. >>> =D

Hi Sar! Your avatar is adorable but oh my gosh your signatuuure. Blue Exorcist and Death Note! I love those two shows so you have just earned a ton of brownie points from me. 8)

Years
  • Seen Jul 22, 2016
Hey Everyone! My name is Charblade or Char, and while I'm mostly here for the emulation/rom hacking, I also am a competitive battler and a spriter. I can't wait to get involved with the community here, because it looks like one of the best.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
Hey Everyone! My name is Charblade or Char, and while I'm mostly here for the emulation/rom hacking, I also am a competitive battler and a spriter. I can't wait to get involved with the community here, because it looks like one of the best.

Hello! Welcome to the forum! You've come to the right place. We have a huge Emulation section that includes all the resources and tools you need to make your own hack. You can also play other hacks made by members here! They're quite creative. Many new members come here for our Emulation section, so your not alone. Its one of our most popular sections of the site. You'll enjoy it. We also have an Art and Design section, where many members show off their spriting skills too. Annnd we also have a Battle Center for all your battling needs! :D

If you need anything, ask! We're all happy to help (:

Years
  • Seen May 18, 2013
My name is Pwnguin, I'm pretty active on the Minecraft Forums, where I have almost 3k posts as of right now. A friend introduced me to this and, since I've actually never played pokemon *blush* I'll probably hang around the off topic section.

pokerex

I'm awesome
Years
hello everyone

My name is pokerex i found this forum when i was searching for pokemon x and y speculations a while ago. this really seems to be a great community.

I know i've asked this before but since nobody replied i'm just going to ask it again.
my signature pic doesn't show up when i post something, at least not on my screen. can somebody please help me? ( the signature is supposed to be a pokemon crystal boxart 256x256)

Years
New users, hooray hooray! :D Welcome to the community, guys!

Hi Sar! Your avatar is adorable but oh my gosh your signatuuure. Blue Exorcist and Death Note! I love those two shows so you have just earned a ton of brownie points from me. 8)

Hiya :)

Aww thanks I'm glad to see I'm not the only BE & DN fan on here. ^^
Gotta love those brownie point, I'm not doing too bad so far for a newbie haha.

Hello and welcome. :D Definitely agree with you regarding this forum. See ya round.

My name is Pwnguin, I'm pretty active on the Minecraft Forums, where I have almost 3k posts as of right now. A friend introduced me to this and, since I've actually never played pokemon *blush* I'll probably hang around the off topic section.

Heya and welcome. :) I'm sure you'd become addicted to the Pokemon games if you played one.

hello everyone

My name is pokerex i found this forum when i was searching for pokemon x and y speculations a while ago. this really seems to be a great community.

I know i've asked this before but since nobody replied i'm just going to ask it again.
my signature pic doesn't show up when i post something, at least not on my screen. can somebody please help me? ( the signature is supposed to be a pokemon crystal boxart 256x256)

Heya :)

Sorry if I'm stating the obvious but have you laid out the IMG code in the signature box like this:

<< All without leaving any spaces.

Oh and ticked the "show your signature" box at the bottom of the signature editing page?
I can't think of why else it wouldn't show up unless the format of the picture isn't compatible with the forum.

Years
Hello! I am the bug-obsessed-competative-batlling-gaming-musical guy who has a not so great of a background history with gravity. You can call me Twitch for short (yes i messed up my own username :P) I have this passion for music that few have, I enjoy it so much that I write and arrange things. I am not the best at all yet and I have plenty of work to do before I can create quality compositions. One thing I am good at however is Pokemon and I've wanted to get in touch with the community more so I thought this was a good place to start since I can connect to other fans of this amazing franchise. I have come up with my own challenge that is very addicting and fun to do. I will post that in another thread sometime soon. It is not like the Nuzlocke challenge in many ways other than the fact that it is a challenge :P. I plan to collaborate as much as I can, so if anyone wants to work with me on anything, you can message me ;).

Twitch

Years
Hello everybody, I guess I am considered as a "noob" here, so I will start with an introduction here. I have been playing Pokemon since the original games (Yes, I am that old) and I am finally getting into Black 2. Got it about a month ago, but already loving it and playing online and losing horribly every game. I honestly don't know much about this site, and just figured out how to post messages :( but hope to be staying here.

Years
Hello! I am the bug-obsessed-competative-batlling-gaming-musical guy who has a not so great of a background history with gravity. You can call me Twitch for short (yes i messed up my own username :P) I have this passion for music that few have, I enjoy it so much that I write and arrange things. I am not the best at all yet and I have plenty of work to do before I can create quality compositions. One thing I am good at however is Pokemon and I've wanted to get in touch with the community more so I thought this was a good place to start since I can connect to other fans of this amazing franchise. I have come up with my own challenge that is very addicting and fun to do. I will post that in another thread sometime soon. It is not like the Nuzlocke challenge in many ways other than the fact that it is a challenge :P. I plan to collaborate as much as I can, so if anyone wants to work with me on anything, you can message me ;).

Twitch

Hello everybody, I guess I am considered as a "noob" here, so I will start with an introduction here. I have been playing Pokemon since the original games (Yes, I am that old) and I am finally getting into Black 2. Got it about a month ago, but already loving it and playing online and losing horribly every game. I honestly don't know much about this site, and just figured out how to post messages :( but hope to be staying here.

Hello there you two, welcome!

Twitch, since you seem to be interested in the challenges why not check out the Challenges section on PC where you can not only create challenges but also participate in existing ones.

And Anti, nice avatar I have to say. I love Twilight Sparkle, she's so cute and did you hear about her becoming an alicorn at the end of the latest season? Nice to see you're playing Black 2, it's one of my personal fave Pokemon games as well! I'll probably be seeing you around the Fifth Generation Gaming section on PC where you'll find some good B2/W2 topics.

Have fun guys and if you ever need a friend I'll be happy to help you out!

Years
  • Seen Apr 13, 2018
Hello. I'm new here. I've been following Poke Community for a while and finally decided to make an account.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
Hello. I'm new here. I've been following Poke Community for a while and finally decided to make an account.

Welcome burntbuttr, that's what exactly I did as well, in fact, I lurked here for like 1 year before I created an account, and after another year, I found back PC, but i forgotten my username, therefore I created this account.

Years
Hey there everybody! I'm officially a noob, with no idea how to navigate the site -_-
My name is luke, avid 'mon fan, obviously, and my main reasoning for joining is because talking Pokemon is simply one of my favourite hobbies. So somebody shoot me a message or something! Even though I have no idea how to read/reply to them lol.

Years
Hey there everybody! I'm officially a noob, with no idea how to navigate the site -_-
My name is luke, avid 'mon fan, obviously, and my main reasoning for joining is because talking Pokemon is simply one of my favourite hobbies. So somebody shoot me a message or something! Even though I have no idea how to read/reply to them lol.

Oh wow another Australian... must welcome you.

Hi Luke, welcome to PC! I am an avid Pokefan just like you and I remember joining here two years ago so I could interact with fellow Pokemon fans. Don't worry if you're having trouble posting or replying yet, we have people who can help you.

I'm always open for a visitor message if you need to talk, and have fun here!

Years
hey im new here. i joined to get some experience battling, so message if your interested. i have some pokemans and wouldnt mind helping people complete a pokedex, or legendary colletion

Years
hey im new here. i joined to get some experience battling, so message if your interested. i have some pokemans and wouldnt mind helping people complete a pokedex, or legendary colletion

Oh hello there, welcome to PC!

I see you came for the battles and trades, so why not check out the Trade Corner and Battle Center sections here. You'll interact with loads of awesome people there, and also go check out our official Pokemon Showdown server where many PC regulars chat and battle, and we also hold most of our tournaments there instead of over wi-fi for the convenience of timezone differences for members.

Have fun here and I'll be seeing ya around the forums!

Years
  • Seen May 24, 2013
Cool, hang out time!

My message was too short so now I have to add the necessary characters {D:}

Okazaki~Tomoya

A place were dreams come true
Years
  • Seen Jul 19, 2013
hello! i already made an intro topic but why not post here!
I've been on the pokemon craze since red and blue were big!
Just recently got white 2 and joining to meet many different people and fight many different assortments of teams!
Also here for lots and lots of trades and once ready open a trading shop to help people who are just starting out like me :)

Years
Cool, hang out time!

My message was too short so now I have to add the necessary characters {D:}

hello! i already made an intro topic but why not post here!
I've been on the pokemon craze since red and blue were big!
Just recently got white 2 and joining to meet many different people and fight many different assortments of teams!
Also here for lots and lots of trades and once ready open a trading shop to help people who are just starting out like me :)

Hello guys, welcome to PC!

Don't worry if you have to make a short intro, Ashsenpai. Some people do feel shy when they first join PC but remember we have people here who can help you if you get lost. Feel free to tell me more about yourself cos, you never know that you might share an interest with a fellow member!

And Okazaki, nice to see you've been a fan since the good old days. I have never played Red & Blue (in fact, anything before 3rd Generation) so I guess call me a late bloomer eh? However, I have been a dedicated fan since the start. Since you came here for trades I highly recommend you check out the Trade Corner section which has always been a hotspot for many members here. I don't visit it myself but I heard it's very fun!

Enjoy your stay guys, and remember to read the rules. You can also contact Cirno or another bold name person if you need help!

Years
  • Seen Aug 20, 2022
Hello everybody I'm new here mainly because I want to learn more about hacking roms but im also here to congregate with the humongous community so as said before HELLO PC ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back