• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

Years
  • Seen Jul 24, 2014
Let me check what natures I already have, give me just a few.
Ok I already have timid, give me the natures of the others please.
OK, but it wouldn't hurt to have two Timid Mewtwos. Timid is supposed to be the best nature for Mewtwo.

Arceus= Adamant
Victini= Adamant
Reshiram= Timid

Years
  • Seen Jul 24, 2014
I'll trade for the reshiram then, I can't believe I didn't have not even one.
Great! Thank you so much! When would you like to trade?

Is this the FC I use? It's the one I found in the box with Deoxys.
1st White FC: 0089 9392 6530

Mine is: 1678 7701 8851

Can you also tell me that the Deoxys won't be hacked or cloned? My Reshiram isn't hacked or cloned.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Great! Thank you so much! When would you like to trade?

Is this the FC I use? It's the one I found in the box with Deoxys.
1st White FC: 0089 9392 6530

Mine is: 1678 7701 8851

Can you also tell me that the Deoxys won't be hacked or cloned? My Reshiram isn't hacked or cloned.

I can trade now, and yes that's the fc to use and sorry I do clone my pokes but it's not a hacxk, I got it myself.

Years
  • Seen Jul 24, 2014
there no way to do that, you'll just have to take my word for it, I am a very reputable trader on here and have no reason to lie.
OK, so can you get on WiFi and wait for me? I have to go to a hotspot since I don't own WiFi, so can you give me 20-30 mins?

Years
  • Seen Jul 24, 2014
OK, there's a problem with the moveset.

What it should be:
Nasty Plot
Dark Pulse
Recover
Psycho Boost

What I got:
Dark Pulse
Superpower
Extremespeed
Psycho Boost

I tried changing the formes but the moveset remains the same. This Deoxys was touched.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
OK, there's a problem with the moveset.

What it should be:
Nasty Plot
Dark Pulse
Recover
Psycho Boost

What I got:
Dark Pulse
Superpower
Extremespeed
Psycho Boost

Sorry I gave you one that I did touch, is there another nature you would like? I have jolly, timid, modest, bold, hasty, adamant and hardy. You can just keep that one if you like.

Years
  • Seen Jul 24, 2014
Sorry I gave you one that I did touch, is there another nature you would like? I have jolly, timid, modest, bold, hasty, adamant and hardy.
I would like 10th Deoxys lv50 Naive ID 07147 since I must have a Naive Deoxys.

Any why would you alter the moves? Nasty Plot was exclusive to this event, meaning I can't reteach it.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
I would like 10th Deoxys lv50 Naive ID 07147 since I must have a Naive Deoxys.

Any why would you alter the moves? Nasty Plot was exclusive to this event, meaning I can't reteach it.

It wasn't actually me it was a friend and I saved before I noticed, sorry for you having to go to the hot spot again, but see you back in there, is this deoxys on the same game did you notice?

Years
  • Seen Jul 24, 2014
It wasn't actually me it was a friend and I saved before I noticed, sorry for you having to go to the hot spot again, but see you back in there, is this deoxys on the same game did you notice?
It's on this: [SIZE=+2]1st Black FC: 2538 0706 2148

In Box 5. Can you confirm for me it's UT and what moves it has? Wait, is this a Japanese event?

[/SIZE]

Back