• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: best coast california

Status
Not open for further replies.

Honest

Hi!
Years

DCC

Winter Wonderland '13-'14
Daily Chit-Chat

Note: this was written by Castform. Edits will be made in due time

Here we are at Winter Wonderland everyone! Otherwise known as the wonderful home of the Daily-Chit Chat. Whether you are enjoying the perks of Winter such as Christmas or Hanukkah or just wanting this frigid cold(or hot) season to end the DCC is just the place to discuss that! Here with your fellow PC members you will find yourself discussing anything and everything that there is to discuss. From food to weather you are sure to find it here. Just make sure to stick by these few simple rules and you are sure to have a great time. Now if you will excuse me, I think it's time for me to transform into my Winter form because it's quite chilly outside. Have fun everyone!

Rules:

Stick with the current topic! If you don't like the current topic, or don't know anything about it, and wish to talk about something else, you have a few options, none of which are "blatantly post something off topic". You can either post something related to the current topic and slyly put what you want to talk about there, or simply try your best with the topic at hand. Anything other than that will be considered off topic.

Try to keep up! So you want to talk about the current topic but don't know what it's about. Instead of asking what the current topic is, read a few posts and find out for yourself. It's not that difficult, and would only take a minute or two.

Converse. Don't just make a post saying "Hi DCC, what's up?!" and leave it at that. Posts of that nature will be considered off topic.

The 25 characters/4 words rule. Like it or not, this one must be followed.

No trolling/flaming/hating. This thread is meant to be a light hearted one, but if Andy, Dipu or I notice things are going out of hand, we won't hesitate to butt in. Light-hearted as it may be, it still follows PC's rules.

Now that you have read the rules it's time to give you the most important one, have fun! Begin chatting away you wonderful people :D

Last edited:

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
wow this thread is so empty! hopefully no more dupes in this thread :3

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
I'm staying at home for the first time in a few years now. That's fine with me, though, despite it being 80 degrees when it should be 2.

Years
I'm going to be at home for Christmas but am making plans to go visit my boyfriend afterwards. So excited! <3 And the presents I got for myself should be arriving very soon, though one of them will be a little late. ;_;

Years
I'll probably be staying home for Christmas again, but god the weather is so stinking hot in Australia right now. Thankfully I can still look at images of snowflakes on Tumblr to keep my mind off the heat.

Honest

Hi!
Years
I'm gonna be home for Christmas most likely. Don't celebrate it :c If I'm able to go somewhere with my girlfriend, I will, but that doesn't look likely.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I'm going to be very very busy starting today....Christmas is really beating me hard. xD Right now I got two holiday hams cookin' and going to do some last last last last min shopping with my sister who's visiting from San Diego and still hasn't started on her shopping.

And yet, it's family bonding and all. xD

Years
The only 'special' thing about christmas for me is this

I don't celebrate it but the Kill la Kill ost releasing on 25th is just a sweet gift for me if nothing more. I mean, I will listen to it all day everyday. DON'T LOSE YOUR WAAYYYY~

Years
Hello new DCC! :D

My dad is already wrapping presents for Wednesday morning.. but usually my parents don't do them until at least 5-7 days before Christmas.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Oh a new DCC!!

We haven't bought Christmas gifts in ages so we're not wrapping gifts. We'll be going to our aunt's party for Christmas, like every year.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Yeah the participation in MOTY always leave something to be desired...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back